Urgent info/evidence on DSS

Guest ILoveTrees

Guest London jwaan
On 20/02/2017 at 10:40 PM, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

Copying and pasting    Tell me one thing in what I wrote that was "copied and pasted" ?   Thats right. You can't. :clap:  You can't because, as you didn't possess enough intellect, knowledge or know-how to either understand or counter my message you were left with no option but to revert to to your true level, i.e. that of someone that knows very little and knows even less how to retort. After posting a few messages where you tried to imply that 'Jagsaw' equated to stupidity you quickly gave up after not a single person found your feeble and uneducated attempt at insulting clever enough to respond to. With your pride damaged, you have tried again, this time using a different tactic. As you are not mentally capable of thinking and writing fast you are not able to comprehend how anyone else could. Thus you convince yourself that what I wrote was "copied and pasted". You say it like it was fact. And so we're back to the crux of the matter: Your severe lack of knowledge about anything and what that does to you when you encounter someone not lacking in that regard.

rambling nonsense about stuff that's not related to the thread    And so, we're back to your low IQ. Lets take you by the hand, like the mentally immature child you are, and lead you through the "nonsense stuff" in simple terms. The thread, fundamentally, is about dera sects and trees (saving the environment). My message was about how and why the pakandi baba of the Nirmali dera has been able to become the most famous environmentalist in the whole of the Indian sub-continent by hijacking Sikhi ideals about saving trees. My message was about how and why the Radhaswamis and Dera sacha sauda have been able to attract hundreds of thousands of Sikhs to their deras on the back of their hijacking of Sikhi ideals about the environment. The OP went to this tree saving event. He or she was shocked and surprised to find dera sacha sauda representatives there. I gave a detailed history of how nd why that came about.  So, tell us again please, what strange mentally retarded universe do you inhabit where you understood neither the thread nor the message ?   Is this inability to see how things are linked affect in you in other areas of life ?  Must be very debilitating. Must make you bitter and angry sometimes which reveals alot about the way you've tried desperately on this thread to start an argument. That in itself is not such a bad thing but it all becomes a bit sad and sorry when you're not very clever and even worse with words. Very sad.>:(

Behvkoofa,

The op wanted specific info about dss to be prepared for a tree planting event. Your rambling nonsense Gave no such evidence and you think I know nothing.

What I do know is its people like you that are an embarrassment to the sikh faith and are precisely the type of behvkoofs who should be excommunicated, never mind banned from this forum.....

My pride is not damaged at all. My responses were just modded out. And given your decorum, lack of logic and general bafoon type rambling I do equate jagsaw with stupidity. I even used it at work today!

What the heck have radhaswamis got to do with the question that was asked behvkoofa? You may ad will have gone off on one about scientologists for all the relevance it had to the ops question.

And in s previous post you yourself indicated you're on minimum wage. A reflection of the lack of achievement in your life caused by your lack of brains. And you think I know nothing. You <banned word filter activated>.

But it's idiots like you that really crack me up. 

On 20/02/2017 at 5:56 PM, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

No worries bruv. Especially as you asked so politely.

• Its the Daya Singh Rahit Nama (Rehat Maryada) of the late 18th Century that states that any Sikh that learns or studies Persian is a tanakhahia. It also says never ever trust a clean shaven man and....never trust a hillman (people who live in the hills)
  • It is the very earliest Rehat Maryada (Prem Sumarg) that states that all Sikh women must have the surname Devi.

Some others:  It is the Chaupa Singh Rahit Nama that says a Sikh must shun any women who belongs to a different caste as him.  It also says a Sikh must greet the sun in the morning with a Namaste and likewise the moon in the evening. That Maryada also says a Sikh must never put out a fire with water left over after drinking. It is the Desa Singh Maryada that clearly says a Sikh must never use tobacco or alcohol but it is perfectly OK for him to use Opium (heroin) and cannabis.

So, like I said, old men making rules over the years and always adding the rule that it is wrong and a sin to question their authority or religious knowledge. Mere mortals (men) have been getting our Guru's message wrong from the very beginning. It would be very wrong of us to assume the current ones have got it right.

btw....the Chaupa Singh Rahit Nama, interestingly, also states that a Sikh must never cut down a tree so they didn't always get it so wrong.

if you never cut down a tree how were you going to do construction , clear dead trees etc etc ...a lot of rehitnamey were iffy and had elements of hindu mat brought into it ...which was contrary to what Guru ji taught us.

Guest Jagsaw_Singh
12 hours ago, Guest London jwaan said:

Behvkoofa,

The op wanted specific info about dss to be prepared for a tree planting event. Your rambling nonsense Gave no such evidence and you think I know nothing.

If the OP wanted nothing but information about DSS, the OP should have done a Google search about the DSS. The fact that the OP decided instead to start a thread about it on an online discussion forum means someone really must teach you some basic things that most of the age of 8 already know:  An thread on a discussion forum is where a chain of ideas and opinions appear. The day a whole thread does nothing but answer the single sentence question the OP asked for is the day the internet and specifically discussion forums will die. I've said it before London Jawan Singh and I'll say it again, you have the mental capability of a 3 year old.

What I do know is its people like you that are an embarrassment to the sikh faith and are precisely the type of behvkoofs who should be excommunicated, never mind banned from this forum.

It may have gone unnoticed by many on this forum but you've been super angry with me, determined to start fights with me, since the day I called you out for being a supporter of the right wing Indian point of view. 50% of your messages share the exact same point of view as the Indian government and the other 50% is where you try and point all Sikhs as sword waving taliban extremists (like you tried in your £5 note thread yesterday). There is then, a certain delightful charm in having a Bombay loving retard call me an embarassment to sikhs.

What the heck have radhaswamis got to do with the question that was asked behvkoofa? You may ad will have gone off on one about scientologists for all the relevance it had to the ops question.

Scientologists are an American cult. I've tried hard to research the connection with Sikhi and the Sikhs that you seem to be alluding to but I'm afraid I can't seem to find anything. Perhaps you can enlighten us ?    The Radhaswamis on the other hand have and are continuing to take convert whole villages in Punjab from Sikhi to Radhaswami. Whe you ask these former Sikhs why, more often than not they cite the environmental beauty of the Radhaswami dera, where concrete has been dug up and trees planted etc.  I explained all that and the linkage between how the dss has seen how the radhaswamis and the Nirmalis have done it and so decided to use the modus operandi to attract Sikh converts and how that explains how and why the OP encountered dss at that environment event in London. This is all clear so one might wonder why you, as a seemingly relative adult, cannot absorb and comprehend  facts nor linkages nor concepts of threads and discussion forums. The answer of course lies somewhere in between your low IQ and your agenda. As all of your messages show, your agenda here is nothing more than hopefully being able to paint Sikhs as extremist militants.

And in s previous post you yourself indicated you're on minimum wage. A reflection of the lack of achievement in your life caused by your lack of brains. And you think I know nothing. You <banned word filter activated>.

Why stop with the minimum wage warehouse job ?  Why not also reiterate how I worked as a paper boy in the morning and evenings when I was very little. Worked as a milkman's helper when I was doing my gcse. Run my uncles ladies jumper stall at Western International market while doing my A Levels. Worked in a call centre while doing my degree. Worked in Asda while doing my masters and...most recently, worked in a warehouse while finishing my doctorate. All have been minimum wage and that makes me very very proud. I qualified with my doctorate a while ago now so you may want to up your research skills and find out what I do for a living and how much that may pay. (clue....its not minimum wage and it certainly isn't a very high wage either).   The point however is that YOU must learn to stay up to date with things. Time has moved on....people have moved on....jobs, studies and salaries have moved on. The only thing that has made absolutely no progress whatsoever is your brain matter. It seems permanently stuck on 4 year old mode.

So what else you got for me ?   Or are you finally going to stop following me thread to thread provoking arguments ?

Guest London jwan
On 22/02/2017 at 2:28 PM, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

If the OP wanted nothing but information about DSS, the OP should have done a Google search about the DSS. The fact that the OP decided instead to start a thread about it on an online discussion forum means someone really must teach you some basic things that most of the age of 8 already know:  An thread on a discussion forum is where a chain of ideas and opinions appear. The day a whole thread does nothing but answer the single sentence question the OP asked for is the day the internet and specifically discussion forums will die. I've said it before London Jawan Singh and I'll say it again, you have the mental capability of a 3 year old.

It may have gone unnoticed by many on this forum but you've been super angry with me, determined to start fights with me, since the day I called you out for being a supporter of the right wing Indian point of view. 50% of your messages share the exact same point of view as the Indian government and the other 50% is where you try and point all Sikhs as sword waving taliban extremists (like you tried in your £5 note thread yesterday). There is then, a certain delightful charm in having a Bombay loving retard call me an embarassment to sikhs.

Scientologists are an American cult. I've tried hard to research the connection with Sikhi and the Sikhs that you seem to be alluding to but I'm afraid I can't seem to find anything. Perhaps you can enlighten us ?    The Radhaswamis on the other hand have and are continuing to take convert whole villages in Punjab from Sikhi to Radhaswami. Whe you ask these former Sikhs why, more often than not they cite the environmental beauty of the Radhaswami dera, where concrete has been dug up and trees planted etc.  I explained all that and the linkage between how the dss has seen how the radhaswamis and the Nirmalis have done it and so decided to use the modus operandi to attract Sikh converts and how that explains how and why the OP encountered dss at that environment event in London. This is all clear so one might wonder why you, as a seemingly relative adult, cannot absorb and comprehend  facts nor linkages nor concepts of threads and discussion forums. The answer of course lies somewhere in between your low IQ and your agenda. As all of your messages show, your agenda here is nothing more than hopefully being able to paint Sikhs as extremist militants.

Why stop with the minimum wage warehouse job ?  Why not also reiterate how I worked as a paper boy in the morning and evenings when I was very little. Worked as a milkman's helper when I was doing my gcse. Run my uncles ladies jumper stall at Western International market while doing my A Levels. Worked in a call centre while doing my degree. Worked in Asda while doing my masters and...most recently, worked in a warehouse while finishing my doctorate. All have been minimum wage and that makes me very very proud. I qualified with my doctorate a while ago now so you may want to up your research skills and find out what I do for a living and how much that may pay. (clue....its not minimum wage and it certainly isn't a very high wage either).   The point however is that YOU must learn to stay up to date with things. Time has moved on....people have moved on....jobs, studies and salaries have moved on. The only thing that has made absolutely no progress whatsoever is your brain matter. It seems permanently stuck on 4 year old mode.

So what else you got for me ?   Or are you finally going to stop following me thread to thread provoking arguments ?

What else have I got for you behvkoofa? Well as long as you keep writing intolerant off topic verbal diarrhea, and your distorted interpretations of sikhi I will keep countering your nonsense. Im not provoking arguments, but if you spout excrement, expect me to flush it.

Keep justifying it, but the thread was a direct question about dss. You going on about radhaswamis is about as relevant as me responding with the virtues of an iPhone over android.

I dint have an Indian government agenda, but in the same vein I dint have a bullocks fanatical mentality like you clearly do. 

But I will thank you, behvkoofa, all things considered for being so entertaining with your low iq.....

Guest Jagsaw_Singh
13 hours ago, Guest London jwaan said:

Jagsaw,

Its imperative that somebody is willing to act as the literary imodium to your verbal diarrhea. Im delighted to provide this seva to the forum.

This would have been a very good thread. A very interesting and informative thread. Sikhs bouncing opinions and viewpoints off each other. Then you came along and spoilt it all with your abuse and insults.

Mods and Admin:     Please read this thread from the first post to the last. After observing what London Jawan Singh did to it please remember that his account is currently being moderated before approval is given. The point of the moderation process is to weed out people like him. If a man can act this way while on moderation heaven knows what he will be like after being given a free reign.