how old is the Khanda nishan symbol used in today's gurdwarey?

jkvlondon

Having seen pictures of the Shaheedi jatha heading towards Jaito , it is clear the Blue Nishan with Katar Dhal and Kirpan  was used , so when exactly did the new symbology enter into existence and who introduced it and what was their reasoning because I could find anything wrong with our own Nishan Sahib ? I have read read that this has elements which correspond with ancient babylonian symbology which the freemasons are into.(moon symbol) and looking at Rattrays khanda symbol it is not really clear about the thinking behind it

The kesri nishan sahib and Khanda logo originates from the SGPC/NeoNirmala/Singh Sabha movement time period....Along with other measures such as hinduphobic editing of baani and texts to remove sections not online with their own ideology, removal of Dasam Granth from Harmandar Sahib complex, banning of jhatka at Harmandar Sahib, painting over various historical fresco's etc within the complex.. it's a good job SGPC is not able to exert it's control outside of Punjab or over the Nihang Singh Dals Gurdwaras so they cannot mslohnt Puratan panth Maryada and ithiaas.

But there was nothing controversial about the nishan sahib so it should have been untouched ...maybe the controversy came when Ranjit Singh changed the nishan sahibs of his army to keshri and red to show appreciation of the Dogrey ... but then that should have been returned to Neela or basanti rang of Guru HarGobind ji

34 minutes ago, Cisco_Singh said:

The kesri nishan sahib and Khanda logo originates from the SGPC/NeoNirmala/Singh Sabha movement time period....Along with other measures such as hinduphobic editing of baani and texts to remove sections not online with their own ideology, removal of Dasam Granth from Harmandar Sahib complex, banning of jhatka at Harmandar Sahib, painting over various historical fresco's etc within the complex.. it's a good job SGPC is not able to exert it's control outside of Punjab or over the Nihang Singh Dals Gurdwaras so they cannot mslohnt Puratan panth Maryada and ithiaas.

WHAT ???!!! The text in bold is a huge assertion to make ! 

Are you suggesting that even SGGS have been edited (and some baani perhaps removed) ? That would be shocking ! oh wait, but we have puratan hand-written birs . so I doubt that 

10 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

WHAT ???!!! The text in bold is a huge assertion to make ! 

Are you suggesting that even SGGS have been edited (and some baani perhaps removed) ? That would be shocking ! oh wait, but we have puratan hand-written birs . so I doubt that 

It is a matter of history that SGPC tried to alter the manglacharan of the shabads in Guru Granth Sahib to 'standardise' them by their convoluted logic ... there have been attempts over the years of individual's trying to do this by themselves but got brought to their senses like the singh who tried to produce a saroop without Bhagatbani

1 minute ago, jkvlondon said:

It is a matter of history that SGPC tried to alter the manglacharan of the shabads in Guru Granth Sahib to 'standardise' them by their convoluted logic ... there have been attempts over the years of individual's trying to do this by themselves but got brought to their senses like the singh who tried to produce a saroop without Bhagatbani

geez ! 

disgusting, absolutely. 

I wouldnt b suprised if the khanda is a cleverly crafted symbol by the goreh to resemble freemason/illuminati symbolism, which they have cleverly done everywhere in the world. Dally on another thread pointed out how there r freemason/illuminati symbols on the floor at harmandir sahib on the tiled parkarma, which was shown on a youtube video. But there is a flag which brits captured frm anglo sikh wars, which shows a resemblence to modern day khanda. But for all we know brits cudda edited it.

4735606208_efde3dd340.jpg

But as we all know, this 1 below is the original nishan sahib, which streches back to 6th gurus time.

dalnishan9.jpg

But 1 thing i do know is, we have got to make some serious efforts to retun the sikh panth/way of life back to wat it was, prior to these dirty brits comin in and posioning our panth with their editing.

Unfortunatly, there r some idiotic sikhs (esp freshy sikhs, who still romanticise over gora rule), who have colonised brains. These latest pics r an effing disgrace! Im not sure if these r 3ho or colonised brainwashed panjabis, either way, assi bachke raina chaiyda!

Mata gujari as some sort of "virgin" mary, or guru ramdas ji lookin pagri walah joseph holdin guru arjan dev ji as some sort of wannabe lil jesus, shocking!

Screenshot_20170218-171149_1.jpg

Screenshot_20170218-171020_1.jpg

2 hours ago, StarStriker said:

I wouldnt b suprised if the khanda is a cleverly crafted symbol by the goreh to resemble freemason/illuminati symbolism, which they have cleverly done everywhere in the world. Dally on another thread pointed out how there r freemason/illuminati symbols on the floor at harmandir sahib on the tiled parkarma, which was shown on a youtube video. But there is a flag which brits captured frm anglo sikh wars, which shows a resemblence to modern day khanda. But for all we know brits cudda edited it.

4735606208_efde3dd340.jpg

But as we all know, this 1 below is the original nishan sahib, which streches back to 6th gurus time.

dalnishan9.jpg

But 1 thing i do know is, we have got to make some serious efforts to retun the sikh panth/way of life back to wat it was, prior to these dirty brits comin in and posioning our panth with their editing.

Unfortunatly, there r some idiotic sikhs (esp freshy sikhs, who still romanticise over gora rule), who have colonised brains. These latest pics r an effing disgrace! Im not sure if these r 3ho or colonised brainwashed panjabis, either way, assi bachke raina chaiyda!

Mata gujari as some sort of "virgin" mary, or guru ramdas ji lookin pagri walah joseph holdin guru arjan dev ji as some sort of wannabe lil jesus, shocking!

Screenshot_20170218-171149_1.jpg

Screenshot_20170218-171020_1.jpg

Lol you're that Sikh Talk took guy from Instagram?