Suicide

Guest Singhni

• 1 year later...
On 2/20/2017 at 3:11 PM, Guest Singhni said:

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ke Fateh

Why shouldn't I kill myself?

I wish my soul never existed to be in this cycle of life and death. I feel like I don't deserve to be happy, and that Vaheguru Ji hates me. Why did He bother with me?

My eyes well up when I think of how much I've let down my Guru, and how I'll never experience Gursikhi Jeevan. I'll get worse. I feel like I won't get any help in my life because I am a waste. My Guru is disappointing with me. No one sees any hope in me.

I simply don't care anymore, I might as well add to my bad deeds by killing myself in every life because what is the point of never being happy in the life I am living?

I've messed my life up big time.

You haven't messed up, it's human nature to make mistakes remember that, and eventually everything is going to get better, whatever the problem is, you can't always rely on the guru, you HAVE to do it yourself.

Money problems?  GET a job, not trying to sound harsh but you need to reevaluate your life, PUT yourself first  instead of putting other people first.

Family problems? MOVE out, sometimes family isn't "family"

Education problems? Aslong as you can get a job and afford food/rent, it's okay drop out.

And  your feelings are valid, but suicide should never be the option, and if you kill yourself then you'll for sure never experience Gursikhi Jeevan. 

Life is a gift from god, and if you're life was a waste then you wouldn't have a life in the first place.

You can make up for your sins, and if you commit suicide, then you'll die with those sins, pathetically. 

Go seek therapy,  you're important in this life,  your self-esteem shouldn't be this low.

28 minutes ago, Lostmessedup said:

You mean like yourself ?

Mods can easily check whether I've ever liked one of my own posts. I have never ❤ one of my own posts. So, they can also check it for you, too. Also, you played yourself. Why would you assume I was referring to you if you don't have a guilty conscience?

L9BG.gif