hand written & drawn gurmukhi scriptures

pavitarsin

1 hour ago, Kira said:

The illustrations are just beautiful 

Aren't those?

These just captivated me, somehow i felt attracted to them i saw them the first time, i had just seen the cover of the book & a few pages inside and he was quite a salesman for I'd never felt so religious or spiritual but through some of his stuff, i just wanted to take it, grab it, steal it, the way he "weaved" stories around simple objects, it's quite amazing

1 minute ago, pavitarsin said:

Aren't those?

These just captivated me, somehow i felt attracted to them i saw them the first time, i had just seen the cover of the book & a few pages inside and he was quite a salesman for I'd never felt so religious or spiritual but through some of his stuff, i just wanted to take it, grab it, steal it, the way he "weaved" stories around simple objects, it's quite amazing

Maybe I'll make a new thread about this topic,

Something that attracts us, relating to our culture or something else that just makes the hair on your arms stand up, when you just hear some sikh historical Story, it happened with me quite a few times.

Guest Jacfsing2
11 hours ago, pavitarsin said:

Yeah, i know what you're saying, & quite frankly I'm only interested in these books, granths, written material, the other things without any proof has to be 99% fake, cause when i met him he refused to show me gurujis personal belongings that I'm sure of that he's auctioning that stuff somewhere in europe, he has auctioned before & he will again, these scriptures would've been lost again in some collector's possession, hopefully I'll be able to get some more written material from him.

I don't these are Guru Sahib's Gutkas but I would still get it for a simple reason: it's still historical since it shows Larivaar and the fact that during Ranjit Singh's time Sikhi was at all time low for these Devta pictures. If you go before or after the Sikh Empire you wouldn't find these Gutkas.