Abandoned WIves - another cosh to beat sikhs with?

jkvlondon

Guest Jacfsing2
21 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

why is it only sikh wives who seem to be highlighted by this article when I'm sure it is happening throughout India especially in neighbouring Haryana too?

Cause in Hinduism a woman can't get Mukti, Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji refused to wear Janeu for that reason. (Which he never supported, but allowed himself to be Shaheed in his 9th form for protecting their right to wear an janeu; without endorsing it).

5 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Cause in Hinduism a woman can't get Mukti, Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji refused to wear Janeu for that reason. (Which he never supported, but allowed himself to be Shaheed in his 9th form for protecting their right to wear an janeu; without endorsing it).

What's that got to do with this topic? 

Guest Jacfsing2
1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

What's that got to do with this topic? 

She asked Why Non-Sikhs weren't doing the same? Hindus don't believe in gender equality or caste equality and now they've brainwashed some our people into believing the same thing.

wat i find funny is, wen sikhs ask for independance or sikhs get credit for the gud things of panjab, u get hindus n pappu sikhs sayin, "oh hindus r 35% of panjab, theyre just as much a part of panjab as sikhs r". Yet wen it comes to negativity of panjab, sikhs ALWAYS get the blame. As if, hindus r not takin drugs in big number, or aborting kurrian, drinkin sharab, doing dodgy visa/dowry marriages like above.

19 minutes ago, StarStriker said:

wat i find funny is, wen sikhs ask for independance or sikhs get credit for the gud things of panjab, u get hindus n pappu sikhs sayin, "oh hindus r 35% of panjab, theyre just as much a part of panjab as sikhs r". Yet wen it comes to negativity of panjab, sikhs ALWAYS get the blame. As if, hindus r not takin drugs in big number, or aborting kurrian, drinkin sharab, doing dodgy visa/dowry marriages like above.

We shouldn't really give a toss about what Hindus are doing as much as what our lot are up to. 

People always jock ride when anything successful happens. 

The point is that as Sikhs we shouldn't even be giving other people opportunities to throw dirt at us, by keeping things tight (as is reasonably possible - no society will ever be perfect but our lot back home seem to scrape the bottom of the barrel too often). 

1 hour ago, StarStriker said:

yep it was the hindu jatts last year gangraping car passengers as part of their 'protest', and the number  of abortion clinics in Haryana are just as many and the disportinate ratios of men to women is the same or worse.

I think in this case us NRI sikhs should be tracking down this honeymoon grooms and shaming their families bigtime . Just like kudi marrs were treated , we should boycott their families/villages from consideration for ristey. If we are being serious about these Kaurs being our sisters .

5 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

While I am glad that our Bibian are organising to support abandoned wives , why is it only sikh wives who seem to be highlighted by this article when I'm sure it is happening throughout India especially in neighbouring Haryana too?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-39058436

There is an issue with dowry and abandonment with "NRI" grooms who abandon their so called wives but usually its not down due to dowry its more to do with other issues such as domestic violence, or the guy has been forced to marry the girl and he doesn't want her in the uk or she isnt fitting in well with the western culture or family and thus he no longer wants her. I even read cases of the girl from India draining all resources of a uk guy then blackmailing him with false rape or domestic abuse allegations so she can either stay in the uk or get more money to feed her family.  The dowry money wanting families are very small number of cases usually by shameful pendu types who need to be jailed.

However the bigger issue is that our punjabi females have been brainwashed for a long time now by evil feminists groups and this article and coverage proves it. Take a look at all religious womens groups and only the Sikh/punjabi womens groups are the ones that seem to have this self hate mentality blaming everything on the men in their community rather than uplift the community they want to fight a feminist cause to oppress the  community and reduce our population and influence in world and local affairs.

It started with the british white ruling classes they wanted to weaken our religion and political influence in south asia so they prevented us to get our empire or nationhood back by using puppets to prevent a khalistan/sikhistan in 1947. Now they are funded atheist punjabi feminists to pose as sikh women to push forward issues that are very minor in comparisons to huge hate crimes the Sikh community has faced yet the british white government has not done anything about it nor have they conducted a public inquiry about their role in helping in the sikh genocide of 1984.

What we need to do is to call out these so called sikh womens groups and label them as anti-sikh or punjabi atheists groups. That way we can de-legitimatize their standing in the community and authentic sikh women groups can rise who actually help the community rather than oppress it for their goray racist establishment masters who they suck off and who fund them.

Its the fault of punjabi Sikh men for being so cucked and not creating Sikh mens rights groups and being over accommodating for women rights issues that have allowed feminists to infiltrate and try to destroy the community from the inside.

Sikh men and women need to grow some balls by looking at their ancestors they didnt lay down their lives for feminists causes they fought for sikhi. Sikhs need to teach their sisters daughters to be Sikh nationalists rather than liberal leftest feminist cucks creating cucked feminist men.

I think in this case us NRI sikhs should be tracking down this honeymoon grooms and shaming their families bigtime

How many of these guys are people who've grown up in the west I wonder? I'd bet a fair portion of these itinerant romeos are actually desi boys who've got pukkah in the west and are taking liberties with it back home. 

The other thing is what Genie mentioned. I know PLENTY of apnay who've been tricked into going back home ("We are just going to look at girls, you don't have to choose one.") who are then suddenly pressured into marriage, once there. You know what some parents can be like. Then the rest of the extended family fudhus start laying it on out there too! lol

Next thing you know, a blokes agreed to a wedding (under duress). When they get back home then, it's no wonder they don't look back.

Those other types that get a girl pregnant and scarpers is a lowlife creature - but then again back-home apnay (YET AGAIN!) are actually like completely guileless luloos to keep falling for that one, Let's be frank, they are so desperate or hungry to get a family  member out, they lose all common sense in protecting themselves in these circs. 

11 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

How many of these guys are people who've grown up in the west I wonder? I'd bet a fair portion of these itinerant romeos are actually desi boys who've got pukkah in the west and are taking liberties with it back home. 

The other thing is what Genie mentioned. I know PLENTY of apnay who've been tricked into going back home ("We are just going to look at girls, you don't have to choose one.") who are then suddenly pressured into marriage, once there. You know what some parents can be like. Then the rest of the extended family fudhus start laying it on out there too! lol

Next thing you know, a blokes agreed to a wedding (under duress). When they get back home then, it's no wonder they don't look back.

Those other types that get a girl pregnant and scarpers is a lowlife creature - but then again back-home apnay (YET AGAIN!) are actually like completely guileless luloos to keep falling for that one, Let's be frank, they are so desperate or hungry to get a family  member out, they lose all common sense in protecting themselves in these circs. 

so why do they go on honeymoon , take the money  nobody's got a  gun to anyone's head these days ...Usually it's the guys with major nakarey about the prospective girl ....been there , done that ....