Sadness

Usernametaken1

I feel really sad, although no matter what happens i will never leave Guru jis doorstep and forever believe him him, but i feel ever so sad and let down sometimes. 

There are one or two small things ive prayed for from time to time (nothing big) and equally worked hard for but i dont know why waheguru ji doesnt make that effort to just make things go right... i mean i know im not perfect but i still make the effort to pray and accept his will even when its so hard so why cant mahraj ji make that little bit of effort and help me out and it'll be so easy for him :( 

Today i just feel so low, im sorry to waheguru ji im thinking this way but i need to let it out :'( 

Guest Jacfsing2

Ardas is important; however, there may be a good reason Guru Sahib isn't giving you that thing you want. Guru Sahib does the best for us, but also says, Tera Kiya Meetha Lagge", (forgive for any mistake, I don't have a Gurmukhi keyboard), even when he was sitting on a pot of fire on the hottest day.

1 minute ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Ardas is important; however, there may be a good reason Guru Sahib isn't giving you that thing you want. Guru Sahib does the best for us, but also says, Tera Kiya Meetha Lagge", (forgive for any mistake, I don't have a Gurmukhi keyboard), even when he was sitting on a pot of fire on the hottest day.

thank you and True, i know all of this and i understand exactly what you are saying. But seriously with simple basic things, if mahraj ji cant listen to us then whats the point trying to be so good so much (not that im stopping but just a thought) 

Guest Jacfsing2
5 minutes ago, Usernametaken1 said:

thank you and True, i know all of this and i understand exactly what you are saying. But seriously with simple basic things, if mahraj ji cant listen to us then whats the point trying to be so good so much (not that im stopping but just a thought) 

Vaheguru has even not agreed with the Ardas of even the bhagats at times. Also being good doesn't give you mukti, it's Gur-prassad; being righteous is a form of keeping Guru Sahib's respect high, not yours: that is the true sign of victory.

Thank you everybody, but I still feel sad, not because I didn't get what I wanted but I feel sad with mahraj ji. what I wanted was to pass a test that ive been trying so hard for, I have done path too especially dedicated to this and ardas and on the day I even took a cyber hukamnama and it was really positive cant remember it exactly, it was something like waheguru ji gives you what you wish for (I just read the translations).... and today I was awake at amrit vela but I didn't get up to do my nitnem I stayed in bed and did simran, I just wanted to show mahraj ji that I am upset with him a little bit, just as I would do to show my mum ...... I don't know if gods feeling anything  or just doesn't care lol

4 hours ago, Usernametaken1 said:

Thank you everybody, but I still feel sad, not because I didn't get what I wanted but I feel sad with mahraj ji. what I wanted was to pass a test that ive been trying so hard for, I have done path too especially dedicated to this and ardas and on the day I even took a cyber hukamnama and it was really positive cant remember it exactly, it was something like waheguru ji gives you what you wish for (I just read the translations).... and today I was awake at amrit vela but I didn't get up to do my nitnem I stayed in bed and did simran, I just wanted to show mahraj ji that I am upset with him a little bit, just as I would do to show my mum ...... I don't know if gods feeling anything  or just doesn't care lol

Ok so you didn't pass your test. But you can hardly blame God for that. Even though you put in a lot of work, I understand that, but maybe it wasn't enough, otherwise you would have passed right?  This is the thing, we tend to do paat to receive something. I'm not saying don't ask Waheguru for anything, because they are the only one that will bless and even I do ardas to them for help at times. But what I'm saying is, if you didn't receive what you wished for, don't be upset with Waheguru too much with the result, maybe there's a diversion coming in your life or it wasn't that you were to pass it because of something else or another opportunity.

This time of sadness will pass too, it's normal to feel this way. I read somewhere once, God gives us what we need, not what we desire. I'm still trying to think of how this relates to my life too. 

What's done is done now and it can't be reversed. Now you have to think what to do next, what are your other options. But first you should relax take a break and not keep dwelling on what's happened. Think positive that something good is in store in the future. I know this sounds weird, but one hasn't seen their future, you shouldn't predict your future on your present situation.

Guest Jacfsing2
2 hours ago, Usernametaken1 said:

Maybe with your karma you were probably supposed to be expelled that day; and Vaheguru took that out. Sorry but there are 3 types of Karma: The Karma in your bank account, (which must be used, may be destroyed with Gur-Prassad), The Karma that you MUST pay in this life, (No exception, but can be reduced with Gur-Prassad), and the Karma that you will accumulate in this life; that should be payed in life, (may or may not be forgiven). Your Bhagti and Ardas could have decreased the debt that you were suppose to pay in this life, by merely failing the test, instead of failing. This is what separates from every other Monotheistic religions; except Sikhi; and that is we believe in Karma; and how we are different from the other Dharmic Faiths is we believe in grace and mercy; (Sikhi is a universal region; only referred it as Dharmic due to location of founding). You probably studied enough to pass; but all Karma that must be paid is paid either in full; or Guru Sahib takes your bad Karma for you and says take it away. This isn't gurbani, but we read it during Ardas:

"Nanak Naam Jahaz Hai, Chade So Uttre Paar O Nanak, the name of Waheguru is like a ship which will take You to Your salvation (Take You across the ocean of life) Jo Sharda Kare Sevde, Gur Paar Uttaran Hor The ones who preach Waheguru’s name in their hearts, He takes those to their salvation Gur Paar Uttaran Hor He takes those to their salvation"