Did some impotent cuck so called Sikhs sign a deal to be servants of the British army?

genie

Do these idiiot; inferior servant Sikhs that signed that agreement not get it? They think they got a good deal for sikhs?

The super rich British white ruling classes only care about using our people as cannon fodder and not about respecting Sikhs as equals. If they, british elite oligarchs, were serious about treating Sikhs as equal and good they would implement strong actions against anti-sikh hate crimes on par with what jews get.

They would talk about restoring Sikh sovereignty and full support of Khalistan which they were responsible for not creating.

They would hold a public hearing about getting to the horrible truth of british thatcher govt military intel and weapons support enabling the murders of Sikhs and attacking our parliament sri akal takht and holiest shrine in 1984. And see that the was guilty punished.

They would apologise for the heinous crime of murdering 1,000 innocent unarmed civilian protestors in jalliahwalah barg by general o'dyer in 1919 on vaisakhi day.

They would talk about giving a visible representation of turbanned Sikhs in the mainstream media and public sector jobs.

etc,etc

http://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/uk-armed-forces-sign-covenant-with-sikhs/story-LqcFYdapNol57IWdNgIxDK.html

11 hours ago, genie said:

Do these idiiot; inferior servant Sikhs that signed that agreement not get it? They think they got a good deal for sikhs?

The super rich British white ruling classes only care about using our people as cannon fodder and not about respecting Sikhs as equals. If they, british elite oligarchs, were serious about treating Sikhs as equal and good they would implement strong actions against anti-sikh hate crimes on par with what jews get.

They would talk about restoring Sikh sovereignty and full support of Khalistan which they were responsible for not creating.

They would hold a public hearing about getting to the horrible truth of british thatcher govt military intel and weapons support enabling the murders of Sikhs and attacking our parliament sri akal takht and holiest shrine in 1984. And see that the was guilty punished.

They would apologise for the heinous crime of murdering 1,000 innocent unarmed civilian protestors in jalliahwalah barg by general o'dyer in 1919 on vaisakhi day.

They would talk about giving a visible representation of turbanned Sikhs in the mainstream media and public sector jobs.

etc,etc

http://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/uk-armed-forces-sign-covenant-with-sikhs/story-LqcFYdapNol57IWdNgIxDK.html

The link doesn't seem to work anymore.

1 hour ago, Singh559 said:

Great way to keep Sikhs down. Call them cucks for pursuing careers in the military that can eventually become an asset to Panth.

General Shabeg Singh wasn't a General for Khalistan before he became a true General. 

Smarten up. 

So because GB isnt pushing forward our narrative you're saying we should say we won't serve? What kind of a loser mentality is that? No matter what field you go into become a powerhouse. In military become high ranking and pursue excellence. 

Perhaps you're diffusing your own limitations on others?

I'd say caution is warranted here, given a full century of outright manipulation of dumb Sikhs in the British military. These people play us so well, they'll have hordes of poor peasants jumping around like dimwitted poster boys if we aren't careful. They did it before, so it wouldn't be the first time. 

If you want to learn how to use a gun, go to a gun range. 

57 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I'd say caution is warranted here, given a full century of outright manipulation of dumb Sikhs in the British military. These people play us so well, they'll have hordes of poor peasants jumping around like dimwitted poster boys if we aren't careful. They did it before, so it wouldn't be the first time. 

If you want to learn how to use a gun, go to a gun range. 

it is not so simple in the UK as guns are highly restricted ... especially after Dunblane 

1 minute ago, jkvlondon said:

it is not so simple in the UK as guns are highly restricted ... especially after Dunblane 

Go abroad then. Don't play that loyal, docile sepoy card again. We've done that to death, and to our detriment as well. That just puts a ghulaam mentality in the heads of most recruits and is used to make us look like dumb loyal attack dogs. 

Just now, dallysingh101 said:

Go abroad then. Don't play that loyal, docile sepoy card again. We've done that to death, and to our detriment as well. That just puts a ghulaam mentality in the heads of most recruits and is used to make us look like dumb loyal attack dogs. 

I was Ok with army cadets for my lads as they would get rifle training without any obligations , Jaspreet was a great shot ... hubby works for Texans so usually goes shooting at ranges when over at head office ...there are ways around it . Thinking of local archery club ... loads of hours of practice for little outlay

5 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

I was Ok with army cadets for my lads as they would get rifle training without any obligations , Jaspreet was a great shot ... hubby works for Texans so usually goes shooting at ranges when over at head office ...there are ways around it . Thinking of local archery club ... loads of hours of practice for little outlay

Canada is a good option too. Or the states. 

3 hours ago, pavitarsk said:

The link doesn't seem to work anymore.

works for me try again.

3 hours ago, Singh559 said:

Great way to keep Sikhs down. Call them cucks for pursuing careers in the military that can eventually become an asset to Panth.

General Shabeg Singh wasn't a General for Khalistan before he became a true General. 

Smarten up. 

So because GB isnt pushing forward our narrative you're saying we should say we won't serve? What kind of a loser mentality is that? No matter what field you go into become a powerhouse. In military become high ranking and pursue excellence. 

Perhaps you're diffusing your own limitations on others?

Military service is good thing I'm not against it. What I'm against is the agreement/covenant without anything in return for British Sikhs and the wider global Sikh community

I am specifically talking about Sikhs fighting for british army and state not Sikhs of other countries or India they have their own issues that need addressing on a separate thread.

I'm talking about Sikhs who are alleged to signed an agreement with the british army to fight for QUEEN and country. To fight for the UK is fair enough as thats their home so they are fighting in defence of their nation but to fight for Queen? No thanks...

To fight for illegal wars aboard like iraq and elsewhere? No thanks

Sikhs are not ment to be cannon fodder to be used in other peoples wars and conflicts for economic gains of rich white western oligarch elites.

Sikhs are ment to fight for their religion and their values/principles if they are in a army whose interests come in conflict with those Sikh values then how can you be proud to fight for such an army? Have you not seen what the british have done to the Sikhs in india since they dismantled the Sikh empire? Prevented a viable Khalistan, Helped in the Sikh genocide by aiding indian govt in 1984, And off course jalliwalah bag massacre.

The britiish army and the state who hasnt given any assurances or anything to British Sikhs yet want their military service and manpower. Its one sided bad deal and the issues I outlined have not been addressed by you and other cucked Sikhs who do not realise that as a Sikh you fight for Sikh interests first above any non-sikh national Geo-political interests.