On 3/26/2017 at 0:14 PM, Khalistanisinghni said:

WJKK WJKF,

below is an account on Instagram I found,

that belongs to a "caur".

-Edited-

It is not the art that bothers me but 

the artist herself.

tbh: what is happening?

Not sure what you mean here.... I cant see what issue you have about her??

But in terms of her art you gotta expect this from artists, I am an hobby artist too.

Artists love to create thought provoking and sometimes shocking art expressive pieces, just the nature of the beast.  BTW her pieces are pretty mild compared to things other non-sikh artists produce.

18 minutes ago, genie said:

Not sure what you mean here.... I cant see what issue you have about her??

But in terms of her art you gotta expect this from artists, I am an hobby artist too.

Artists love to create thought provoking and sometimes shocking art expressive pieces, just the nature of the beast.  BTW her pieces are pretty mild compared to things other non-sikh artists produce.

Being an artist is one thing, being a Sikh another and using the former to insert manmat in latter's saroop is not quite acceptable.

7 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

She has a picture of herself tying a dastar naked.  She is wearing no top.  

Her mind is perverted.  

ah ok then yeah she is out of order if she is baptised and an alleged practising Sikh.

If she is not taken amrit and not a khalsa singhni then shes just an ordinary punjaban sehajdhari Sikh who is just expressing herself as an artist.

Guys you really are stretching the truth ...the two silouettes show her doing dastar with a tight fitting t shirt on ,,, look at her arm on the side view your can see the sleeve , and her neck on the front facing one the material is crinkling on her shoulder

see Akalifauj for details on what he is talking about 

7 minutes ago, Khalistanisinghni said:

Being an artist is one thing, being a Sikh another and using the former to insert manmat in latter's saroop is not quite acceptable.

Not sure she is doing that but either way I do like her art i think shes talented.

If you disagree with her you should reach out to her and tell her where you think she is falling into manmat. Personally I cant see it myself I think shes doing nothing shocking.

What I found more disturbing was that of that rupi kaur and putting up on instagram account a picture of her period stained pyjama's. That was truely perverse and disgusting akin to and comparable a man wearing his joggers with semen stains on it. Why would any right minded person do such a thing?

Some of these so called kaurs have lost the plot but I dont think anoop is one of them, shes just a talented expressive artist from that pieces I see on her account.

2 minutes ago, genie said:

Not sure she is doing that but either way I do like her art i think shes talented.

If you disagree with her you should reach out to her and tell her where you think she is falling into manmat. Personally I cant see it myself I think shes doing nothing shocking.

What I found more disturbing was that of that rupi kaur and putting up on instagram account a picture of her period stained pyjama's. That was truely perverse and disgusting akin to and comparable a man wearing his joggers with semen stains on it. Why would any right minded person do such a thing?

Some of these so called kaurs have lost the plot but I dont think anoop is one of them, shes just a talented expressive artist from that pieces I see on her account.

She obviously seems talented since some of her work is expressive and gets you. 

At the same time, maharaj ji asks us to avoid any such clothing/food/sangat that gives way to the 5 vekars. 

The reason why I don't approach any of them personally is mainly because, they can be very unwelcoming when you are not quite consenting to what they are doing. (Experience) they do have followings and often address people like me with "okay" "random emoji" "thanks.bye" "don't like it?blah blah"