Hatred towards Taksal/Budha Dal

5 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

Correction GURSIKHS are loved by Guru ji ... you are a gursikh first and foremost your allegiance is to Guru Granth Sahib ji and Guru PANTH ji (that is ALL gursikhs). Jathe are low down on the consideration just like skin colour, nationality etc REHIT and Shudh Hirda come higher than that , that is what Guru ji sees .

That statement meant: Taksalis who follow the maryada are loved by guru ji, Sant giani gurbachan singh ji revealed their respect and love for the jatha Singhs. 

Sampardhas aren't even a problem. Because at the end day, most students come out as gursikhs.

it in no way implied Guru ji doesnt love other gursikhs. 

5 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

wow Honestly?

what happened to the brotherhood and sisterhood  the small differences in maryada between the two mentioned jatha NEVER stopped the mutual respect and brotherhood between our mahapurakhs should we not take their example ? Panth is built with love and understanding not nitpicking and hatred ...

Leave it to the mudslingers who we recognise as deluded and not serving the panth's betterment to be stupid and mouth off  let's not join them  please  Otherwise they win at their game...

Respect and love should come mutually from two people. I am surrounded with nihangs and akjs and taksalis, they all respect the differences except when some people just love insulting others. DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY

On 3/29/2017 at 5:37 PM, Kira said:

I've not kept up to date with Ranjit Singh's doing but from what I heard he was a staunch support of Dasam Granth. Has that changed now?

Many think it has changed. He doesn't say it directly but only hints towards this. In one of his recent videos he said he will only accept something if it is from Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji and not from any other souce. This type of evasive language is very typical of Dasam Granth virodhis who dont want to come out of the closet yet but will give hints towards their hererical views.

Dhunda was in this stage about 5years ago until he was found out and exposed.

If Ranjit Singh is not like this then he should make a video expressing his support for Dasam Bani and break ties with the heretics who insult the bani of the 10th master. But I dont think that will happen

Shri Gur Partaap Suraj Granth is Path Parmanit Soure of History, without itehaas we cannot know The Rehat of puratan Gursikhs. As Gaini Banta singh ji said Every king has Ministers in his Court and Other Sikhi Granths are just that. 

Mano ja na Mano but do not change itehaas.

Bhul Chuk Maaf Sangat jee 

57 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

Many think it has changed. He doesn't say it directly but only hints towards this. In one of his recent videos he said he will only accept something if it is from Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji and not from any other souce. This type of evasive language is very typical of Dasam Granth virodhis who dont want to come out of the closet yet but will give hints towards their hererical views.

If Ranjit Singh is not like this then he should make a video expressing his support for Dasam Bani and break ties with the heretics who insult the bani of the 10th master. But I dont think that will happen

Brother, when did this change in Bhai Ranjit Singh occur, and more importantly why?

11 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

When the shoe is on the other foot you cry wolf.  You have demonstrated how hateful you are for labelling all of taksal as bad because your own family is bad.  Pakhand kirtan jatha don't even know who their Guru is.  Putting women up as punj pyare, what's next for pakhand kirtan katha....

i dont even know what you are talking about.

The fact you too spew hate. Just proves what I said in earlier as a valid and proved hypothesis within this thread.

43 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Brother, when did this change in Bhai Ranjit Singh occur, and more importantly why?

Right around the time when he became friends with panthpreet during the beadbi protests. The kind of Sangat you do has influence over you. He did everything as Panthpreet said, including boycotting the Sarbat Khalsa. And from there he began making hints towards his new naastik beliefs.  Those of us who can smell a heretic miles away picked up on those hints immediately. 

ਜੇ ਗੰਧਪ੍ਰੀਤ ਵਰਗੇ ਬੰਦੇ ਨਾਲ ਸੰਗਤ ਕਰੋਂਗੇ ਤਾਂ ਆਪਦਾ ਮਨ ਗੰਧ ਤੇ ਕੂੜ ਨਾਲ ਹੀ ਭਰੂਗਾ ਨਾ।

To answer the OP's original question. The recent open hostility towards Taksal all started since the Shabeel attack by Dhumma group. Before that, the Taksal was well respected by the general public.

Even though all of the other Taksalis who are not at all associated with the Dhumma group are opposed to Dandrianwala due to his new heretical views due to his friendship with heretics like Gandhpreet since the beadbi protests, but the two events have coincidentally occured very close to one another people assume that all the opposition towards Dandrianwala is due to Dhumma opposing him and nothing could be further from the truth.

The reason for that is, all of the other Taksalis hate Dhumma more than they hate Dandrianwala. So Ajnala Singhs and all other concerned Sikhs who opposed Dandrianwala have absolutely nothing to do with Dhumma's opposition to Dandrianwala.

3 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

Right around the time when he became friends with panthpreet during the beadbi protests. The kind of Sangat you do has influence over you. He did everything as Panthpreet said, including boycotting the Sarbat Khalsa. And from there he began making hints towards his new naastik beliefs.  Those of us who can smell a heretic miles away picked up on those hints immediately. 

ਜੇ ਗੰਧਪ੍ਰੀਤ ਵਰਗੇ ਬੰਦੇ ਨਾਲ ਸੰਗਤ ਕਰੋਂਗੇ ਤਾਂ ਆਪਦਾ ਮਨ ਗੰਧ ਤੇ ਕੂੜ ਨਾਲ ਹੀ ਭਰੂਗਾ ਨਾ।

One would hope that someone of Bhai Ranjit Singh's status would be immune to such influence. The above in bold is the advice young Sikhs are given to ensure they remain on the straight and narrow. You don't expect one of the panth's most visible and vocal personalities to succumb to those type of tactics. Shocking.

I guess it's only a matter of time until he "comes out" as it were, and when that happens will his followers also disavow Dasam Bani out of loyalty to their leader? If so, that's a considerable following he's built up for a fairly substantial amount of time now that will turn their back on Dasam Bani. Sounds like a plan that was orchestrated for that very purpose. Still, i hope we might be wrong. It could be just crossed wires all round.