Huddersfield grooming gang 2 "sikhs"

S4NGH

1 hour ago, DailyMail said:

S4NGH,

How do you know he is married or amritdhari?

Smh at your name.

Closeknit community in Huddersfield. I know a lot more than just his marital status. News spreads like wildfire even with the many attempts to brush it under the carpet.

Any Sikh doing this grooming/pimping crap can go to hell as far as I'm concerned. 

Scumbag. 

@S4NGH Are you serious? Is this really an Amritdhari? Are you sure. I'm no blind fanboy of Amritdharis but even I'm finding that hard to believe? 

An Amritdhari hanging around with a big crew of tonday pimping out underaged girls? That's some new ish for me - and I thought I'd seen pretty much everything. 

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

Any Sikh doing this grooming/pimping crap can go to hell as far as I'm concerned. 

Scumbag. 

@S4NGH Are you serious? Is this really an Amritdhari? Are you sure. I'm no blind fanboy of Amritdharis but even I'm finding that hard to believe? 

An Amritdhari hanging around with a big crew of tonday pimping out underaged girls? That's some new ish for me - and I thought I'd seen pretty much everything. 

My blood boils as much as yours if not more. All this has taken place in my home town.

7 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Scumbag. 

Amritdharis do not tremain amritdhari once they commit such offences!!!!!