Huddersfield grooming gang 2 "sikhs"

S4NGH

8 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Don't be an a*ss-kisser to Muslims. If you don't the history of Sikhs being wrongfully accused for stuff; look throughout the history of 80s and 90s in Hindustan where they picked-up random Singhs and Kaurs from streets, (Non-revolutionaries), and started shooting them as if the war was on all Sikhs. 

You are acting like Goras have never been racist before, so your saying that cops have always looked out with completely pure intentions. There are racist cops, (not all of them), and what the cops here did was pick on some brown people to arrest and show their power, put fake cases like they did in the Subcontinent all these years. Next people like you will be saying KPS Gill was a heart of compassion and Beant Ghadar was some Mahapurukh. Don't be some SJW, Rehatnamas have a history of saying a Sikh should always trust another Sikh.

49. Sikh da itbaar karnaa - Have confidence in a Sikh. (Hukam of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji), you clearly violated it mate.

Delusional.

Do you know amere dhaliwal et al personally? Is that why you're defending them? What part of being charged with TWENTY ONE charges of RAPE (amongst many others) are you not able to comprehend?

The cops here did not pick some Brown boy up and decide to have a field day on their charge sheet. KPS Gill?!?!

This is my last response to you. You're on another level of idiocy; I don't even know how to respond.

24 minutes ago, ghettosikh said:

Raping little girls in gangs is almost exclusively a Muslim thing these 2 apnea are like a spec of sand on a beach compared to Muslims. Hopefully we get rid of these stone aged peados from our modern countries as the all belong in the desert and should be nuked 

Have you ever experienced having a few grains of sand in your shoes?

I feel the need to clarify for the minority of respondents who seem to think I, the OP, A) have an issue with Sikhs. B) have created this post to compare Sikhs to Muslims. C) brown-nose Muslims.

This is about weeding out the filth from OUR community. It's about creating awareness within OUR community that these things have happened and will continue to happen unless we openly discuss them and make an example of it. Learn a lesson from the Muslim community who refuse to discuss whats happening under their very nose.

Why should we cover up the tracks of these dogs or defend them with lame excuses of racism and whatever else? One man is charged with 21 counts of rape. "Oh but the Muslims did this too!" What folly! You yourself compare us to them and then have the cheek to point the finger at me.

If this had happened in the pend back in the day, these people would have their faces blackened, adorned with a garland of shoes and paraded on a donkey throughout the pend to make an example of them so others wouldn't dare to even think of doing the same. They'd also receive a royal thrashing and be exiled from the pend. But hey, we should do itbaar of these people. We should cover up for them. Chal koi na.

Guest Jacfsing2
26 minutes ago, S4NGH said:

This is laughable. Suddenly, I have an issue with Sikhs. Cray cray my young friend.

It would make sense that you'd have a problem with Sikhs, your one of the, "All religions are equal" type aren't you?

15 minutes ago, S4NGH said:

Delusional.

Do you know amere dhaliwal et al personally? Is that why you're defending them? What part of being charged with TWENTY ONE charges of RAPE (amongst many others) are you not able to comprehend?

The cops here did not pick some Brown boy up and decide to have a field day on their charge sheet. KPS Gill?!?!

This is my last response to you. You're on another level of idiocy; I don't even know how to respond.

KPS Gill killed innocents Sikhs there and there. Let's compare these Gora Racist Cops to Hindustani cops. When Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhinderwale was going to be arrested the Hindustanis had to meet his demands of an Amritdhari police officer to arrest him; they did that, compare it to racist England and they sent some Goras to pick-up some random brown people to harass. Look at these U.S. statistics on racism: https://mappingpoliceviolence.org/unarmed/

How many Sikhs were wrongfully arrested in 80s and 90s for doing nothing? It was more than 21. England has Sikh cops if they weren't trying to be racist why didn't they sent one of them to prove they aren't racist? The cops also needed to get some quotas to get a promotion and whatnot, but they knew white people were considered too high of a standard so they picked-up 2 Sikhs and 19 who could be criminals. 

But I guess this is done since you clearly showed you hated Sikhs and since I am one you must hate me as well? (Nobody mentioned what Jathas these guys were from that would change everything).

2 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

It would make sense that you'd have a problem with Sikhs, your one of the, "All religions are equal" type aren't you?

KPS Gill killed innocents Sikhs there and there. Let's compare these Gora Racist Cops to Hindustani cops. When Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhinderwale was going to be arrested the Hindustanis had to meet his demands of an Amritdhari police officer to arrest him; they did that, compare it to racist England and they sent some Goras to pick-up some random brown people to harass. Look at these U.S. statistics on racism: https://mappingpoliceviolence.org/unarmed/

How many Sikhs were wrongfully arrested in 80s and 90s for doing nothing? It was more than 21. England has Sikh cops if they weren't trying to be racist why didn't they sent one of them to prove they aren't racist? The cops also needed to get some quotas to get a promotion and whatnot, but they knew white people were considered too high of a standard so they picked-up 2 Sikhs and 19 who could be criminals. 

But I guess this is done since you clearly showed you hated Sikhs and since I am one you must hate me as well? (Nobody mentioned what Jathas these guys were from that would change everything).

You hit the nail on the head. Gosh you know me so well. Mother?! Is this you?!

Wake up pal.

Guest Jacfsing2
16 minutes ago, S4NGH said:

You hit the nail on the head. Gosh you know me so well. Mother?! Is this you?!

Wake up pal.

Exactly who said this:

58 minutes ago, S4NGH said:

Suddenly, I have an issue with Sikhs. 

Oh yeah Mr. SJW or RSS, I don't know maybe you are someone who enjoys washing the feet and kissing the butt of Anglos? 

Guest Jacfsing2
9 minutes ago, S4NGH said:

Have a little decorum.

I've been trying to stay neutral the entire time. But you made the insult towards Sikhs general, not specific people or Jathas.

9 minutes ago, S4NGH said:

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/sex-offender-shopkeeper-caught-obscene-12653620

Don't try telling me this too is a case of racist cops. I know this man well. "Amritdhari", married 3/4 times (I've lost count) God knows how many kids he's fathered. His brother went down for gang rape. Anyone want to pay him a visit? Pm me.

Nobody has any interest in meeting anyone mate, but you never answered this:

1 hour ago, Jacfsing2 said:

(Nobody mentioned what Jathas these guys were from that would change everything).

Just cause somebody says they are Amritdhari doesn't mean they actually are, even Badal is considered Amritdhari as is SGPC. Ypu never said what Jatha they were from mate.

5 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

I've been trying to stay neutral the entire time. But you made the insult towards Sikhs general, not specific people or Jathas.

Nobody has any interest in meeting anyone mate, but you never answered this:

Just cause somebody says they are Amritdhari doesn't mean they actually are, even Badal is considered Amritdhari as is SGPC. Ypu never said what Jatha they were from mate.

Ok sure thing Jose.