A woman's strength

Akalifauj

Guest Jacfsing2
18 hours ago, weareallone said:

Another fun fact: Women are stronger and braver than men.

Aren't you a weakling? No, the correct fact is that Women are stronger and braver than You, not Men. You seem like someone who's extremely desperate to get laid or something? Your wife or future wife will easily just step all over you.

55 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Aren't you a weakling? No, the correct fact is that Women are stronger and braver than You, not Men. You seem like someone who's extremely desperate to get laid or something? Your wife or future wife will easily just step all over you.

Woman are stronger than men, he's not wrong there. But he missed out a key word there. Genetically. Since they have 2 X chromosomes they are less venerable to genetic diseases or double recessive conditions. They also live longer than men, however this is just a mechanism to help the cope with childbirth. 

13 minutes ago, Kira said:

Woman are stronger than men, he's not wrong there. But he missed out a key word there. Genetically. Since they have 2 X chromosomes they are less venerable to genetic diseases or double recessive conditions. They also live longer than men, however this is just a mechanism to help the cope with childbirth. 

don't you mean to ensure safeguarding of species until they are able ?

Guest Jacfsing2
45 minutes ago, Kira said:

But in terms of actual fighting its a different story. A woman would have to train 10× as hard to have the same strength as a man who exercises much less; I'm actually understating. 

12 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

But in terms of actual fighting its a different story. A woman would have to train 10× as hard to have the same strength as a man who exercises much less; I'm actually understating. 

but it's not all about strength , it's foresight, reading the situation, quick reactions , speed and agility too , she may fight smarter not necessarily harder ... anyhow needs to be on top form spiritually, mentally and physically . the muscular gap is about 30% , but lower centre of gravity than a taller guy may help her and her natural lower level brings her closer to soft targets e.g. abdomen , underside of chin, throat, under ribcage .(can imagine katar on her fist could eviscerate quickly) 

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

but it's not all about strength , it's foresight, reading the situation, quick reactions , speed and agility too , she may fight smarter not necessarily harder ... anyhow needs to be on top form spiritually, mentally and physically . the muscular gap is about 30% , but lower centre of gravity than a taller guy may help her and her natural lower level brings her closer to soft targets e.g. abdomen , underside of chin, throat, under ribcage .(can imagine katar on her fist could eviscerate quickly) 

Xena warrior princess or Buffy?

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

don't you mean to ensure safeguarding of species until they are able ?

Well no its all about the genes. Woman have a stronger genetic make up than men, however they evolved differently. That being said there is some sort of balance there, even in terms of reproduction (sexual reproduction) the first cells and till about a couple million years ago the main way to reproduce was asexual reproduction.

1 hour ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Again that's not really true. There's too many variables to bring into consideration in terms of war and combat.

Guest Jacfsing2
2 hours ago, Kira said:

Again that's not really true. There's too many variables to bring into consideration in terms of war and combat.

There's brains and brawns you need both.

3 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

I don't have kids nor am I married, but when I do have kids, I'd rather if it was a daughter to train more at actual self-defense rather than brute force. 

On 03/04/2017 at 7:40 AM, HarkiranKaur said:

Hmm wasn't going to comment but:

1: I have over 20 years in the Canadian Military. That included basic training (ARMY combat stuff) before I trained for Navy. That included hand to hand combat, small arms, tactics, being able to move as a unit silently, element of surprise etc. In today's world virtually 0% of combat is up close and hand to hand. It's distant and with semi automatic weapons.  I have been involved in multiple real world scenarios in the Navy and have several medals to show for it. I've been through real world emergencies on board like floods etc and did my part as any crew member would. I retired from a supervisory position with male subordinates. And I am a female. 

@Mahakaal96 now let's hear YOUR military experience (if you actually have any). 

2: I have reached red belt in ITF Tae Kwon do which does spar male vs female and up close. Being not very tall, I got my instructor a few times by surprise because I was able to actually pass under his arm (while grabbing it) and getting him into a pressure point hold. By the way being only 5'2" tall I can kick over 6 feet in height and Taekwon Do teaches how to do so with power. I'm by no means an expert in Taekwon do and I never did continue to black belt. But point is there is way more to fighting than brute strength. In fact an opponents strength can be used against them. 

As for very few women being present that day in 1699 I agree there probably were not as 1) they were likely caring for children while husbands were there and 2) women didn't usually go to public gathering in that time. So there is likely some truth in his post. I doubt Guru Gobind Singh Ji would ever hold that against all women for all time. 

You served in a worldy man made army that is part of Kalyugs machinery.... congratulations to you.

I am happy to serve & learn in Akal Purekhs amry... where we are taught bhagti first & then the cultivation & use of Akal Shakti.

Akal Purekhs army serves dharam.... the army you served in serves kalyug & adharam.

2 hours ago, Mahakaal96 said:

You served in a worldy man made army that is part of Kalyugs machinery.... congratulations to you.

I am happy to serve & learn in Akal Purekhs amry... where we are taught bhagti first & then the cultivation & use of Akal Shakti.

Akal Purekhs army serves dharam.... the army you served in serves kalyug & adharam.

Bro honestly what is your problem ? did you not have a mother or sister growing up , did you never learn to encourage a sister in achieving health and fighting fitness goals , or do you think that women are there to tread down only ?  Will it physically pain you to acknowledge that there is some credence to effective warriors of the female gender or is your haumai ruling the roost ? Please realise that many shaheeds have served in regular army before serving Akal's call , it doesn't matter where the training came from did they use it for the correct things after is worth considering. 

Please explain to the world why it is that despite being the FAUJ why are there NO outreach programs in Punjab let alone elsewhere , where are there no fresh blood training camps not just kids born to existing members ? Doesn't an army need active recruitment?