A woman's strength

Akalifauj

14 minutes ago, Mahakaal96 said:

There's no need to apologise.. doing veechar is one of the accepted forms of gaining knowledge.

Watch this video, Baba Santa Singh Ji mentions the parsang briefly but the detailed account can be found in rut 3 adayai 35 of Sri Suraj Prakash Granth

I'll say it again that Mata fleeing from the battlefield is not to be considered as a slight against Mata.... anyone who has killed 9 crore of the same demon (plus the others like chund, mund, dhumarnain etc) & they re-manifest themselves would become exhausted.

Bro there's no mention of Rakatbheej, the account that Baba Ji is reciting is the one I heard too. The Rakatbheej addition is unique only to Suraj Prakash Granth,There's always the possibility that this addition was done by the people aiding Kavi Santokh Singh Ji. The 2 incidents are separate. Rakatbheej died in Tretayug, this battle occurred in Satyug. There's a 1.7 million year gap between the incidents. 

I'll do some more research from good old google and talk to some of my contacts in Taksal and various learned Gursikhs. Until then I'll end things here. Maybe you're right, maybe I'm right. Ki Pata.

17 hours ago, Kira said:

Bro there's no mention of Rakatbheej, the account that Baba Ji is reciting is the one I heard too. The Rakatbheej addition is unique only to Suraj Prakash Granth,There's always the possibility that this addition was done by the people aiding Kavi Santokh Singh Ji. The 2 incidents are separate. Rakatbheej died in Tretayug, this battle occurred in Satyug. There's a 1.7 million year gap between the incidents. 

I'll do some more research from good old google and talk to some of my contacts in Taksal and various learned Gursikhs. Until then I'll end things here. Maybe you're right, maybe I'm right. Ki Pata.

Ok I think I've worked it out & why I thought it was Satyug.... the battle between Sri Sarbloh Avtar & Brijnath took place in Satyug... that's why Baba Santa Singh mentions Satyug as that katha is about the history of Sri Sarbloh Granth. Baba Ji also mentions that rishi's had the ability to go into samadhi for thousands of years & that in Satyug Rishi Dusht Daman was in deep samadhi.... but during that samadhi saw everything that was going on....  in that samadhi you have something called tre-Kal darshi.. which means the ability to see the past, present & future. what rishi Dusht Daman saw became the contents of Sri Sarbloh Granth & some other Dasam Bani. If you go to Sri Sarbloh Bunga in Hazoor Sahib they say that mahraj wrote Sri Sarbloh Granth as Dusht Daman then gave that Granth to the 9 naths  to look after until they come again as Guru mahraj in Kalyug. Baba Ji also says that Sri Dasam Granth had been completely compiled but was lost when Mahraj crossed Sarsa Nadi during the storm & evacuation of Anandpur Sahib.

Mata did fight rakatbheej in Treta yug but mahraj had already been in tappasya since Satyug.

40 minutes ago, Mahakaal96 said:

Ok I think I've worked it out & why I thought it was Satyug.... the battle between Sri Sarbloh Avtar & Brijnath took place in Satyug... that's why Baba Santa Singh mentions Satyug as that katha is about the history of Sri Sarbloh Granth. Baba Ji also mentions that rishi's had the ability to go into samadhi for thousands of years & that in Satyug Rishi Dusht Daman was in deep samadhi.... but during that samadhi saw everything that was going on....  in that samadhi you have something called tre-Kal darshi.. which means the ability to see the past, present & future. what rishi Dusht Daman saw became the contents of Sri Sarbloh Granth & some other Dasam Bani. If you go to Sri Sarbloh Bunga in Hazoor Sahib they say that mahraj wrote Sri Sarbloh Granth as Dusht Daman then gave that Granth to the 9 naths  to look after until they come again as Guru mahraj in Kalyug. Baba Ji also says that Sri Dasam Granth had been completely compiled but was lost when Mahraj crossed Sarsa Nadi during the storm & evacuation of Anandpur Sahib.

Mata did fight rakatbheej in Treta yug but mahraj had already been in tappasya since Satyug.

Right, I guess we were both kinda confused then. 

I've heard about the story about how Sarbloh Granth was written and compiled, really its fascinating stuff. There's always more going on than we notice. I've been meaning to try and read Sarbloh Granth but atm im doing Sehaj Paath of Dasam Granth and SGGSJ so I figured i better finish them off before starting another task.

On ‎04‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 2:34 PM, Mahakaal96 said:

As I tried to explain to you earlier the account of war written in Dasam Granth are summarised accounts... mahraj themselves says as much.

Give me the exact line Guru Sahib says the war account is a summary. 

1 hour ago, Akalifauj said:

Give me the exact line Guru Sahib says the war account is a summary. 

Chandi charitar & Chandi Di vaar  are actually part of Bachittar Natak... this is how sampardas teach it (and what I was taught/told) although they are commonly perceived as seperate banis.

When reading Chandi Charitar & Chandi Di Vaar it becomes quite obvious that Chandi Di Vaar is a shorter, summaried version of Chandi charitar although this is not explicitly said in that instance by mahraj.

In Bachittar Natak mahraj says a few times about keeping everything brief, not just the war accounts, so as to avoid the Granth becoming to voluminous.

some examples;

1. Page 114 Line 1

ਪ੍ਰਿਥਮ ਕਥਾ ਸੰਛੇਪ ਤੇ ਕਹੋ ਸੁ ਹਿਤੁ ਚਿਤੁ ਲਾਇ ॥

Parithama Katha Saanchhepa Te Kaho Su Hitu Chitu Laaei ॥

प्रिथम कथा संछेप ते कहो सु हितु चितु लाइ ॥

With the concentration of my mind, I narrate in brief my earlier story.

1. Page 115 Line 2

ਬਰੁ ਬਿਥਾਰ ਕਹਾ ਲਗੈ ਬਖਾਨੀਅਤ ॥ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਬਢਨ ਤੇ ਅਤਿ ਡਰੁ ਮਾਨੀਅਤ ॥

Baru Bithaar Kahaa Lagai Bakhaaneeata ॥ Garaantha Badhana Te At(i) Daru Maaneeata ॥

बरु बिथार कहा लगै बखानीअत ॥ ग्रंथ बढन ते अति डरु मानीअत ॥

If everything is described in detail, it is feared that the description will become voluminous.

Following on from this is the reason why Sri Suraj Prakash is considered the extension to details about Rishi Dusht Daman & extention to Mata Durgas battles etc

23 hours ago, Mahakaal96 said:

Chandi charitar & Chandi Di vaar  are actually part of Bachittar Natak... this is how sampardas teach it (and what I was taught/told) although they are commonly perceived as seperate banis.

When reading Chandi Charitar & Chandi Di Vaar it becomes quite obvious that Chandi Di Vaar is a shorter, summaried version of Chandi charitar although this is not explicitly said in that instance by mahraj.

In Bachittar Natak mahraj says a few times about keeping everything brief, not just the war accounts, so as to avoid the Granth becoming to voluminous.

some examples;

1. Page 114 Line 1

ਪ੍ਰਿਥਮ ਕਥਾ ਸੰਛੇਪ ਤੇ ਕਹੋ ਸੁ ਹਿਤੁ ਚਿਤੁ ਲਾਇ ॥

Parithama Katha Saanchhepa Te Kaho Su Hitu Chitu Laaei ॥

प्रिथम कथा संछेप ते कहो सु हितु चितु लाइ ॥

With the concentration of my mind, I narrate in brief my earlier story.

1. Page 115 Line 2

ਬਰੁ ਬਿਥਾਰ ਕਹਾ ਲਗੈ ਬਖਾਨੀਅਤ ॥ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਬਢਨ ਤੇ ਅਤਿ ਡਰੁ ਮਾਨੀਅਤ ॥

Baru Bithaar Kahaa Lagai Bakhaaneeata ॥ Garaantha Badhana Te At(i) Daru Maaneeata ॥

बरु बिथार कहा लगै बखानीअत ॥ ग्रंथ बढन ते अति डरु मानीअत ॥

If everything is described in detail, it is feared that the description will become voluminous.

Following on from this is the reason why Sri Suraj Prakash is considered the extension to details about Rishi Dusht Daman & extention to Mata Durgas battles etc

This is in Bachittar Natak and none of those words or phrases say the war account is/was a summary.  Let me know if you are having an hard time finding a dictionary with the definition of summary in it.  Remember big boy pants and not hiding in your baba chola. 

1 hour ago, Akalifauj said:

This is in Bachittar Natak and none of those words or phrases say the war account is/was a summary.  Let me know if you are having an hard time finding a dictionary with the definition of summary in it.  Remember big boy pants and not hiding in your baba chola. 

As I've already said Chandi Charitar & Chandi Di Vaar are a part of Bachittar Natak.

when something is said in brief it is akin to a summary.

Anyone who has read Chandi di  Vaar & Chandi Charitar knows Chandi Di Vaar is a shorter & summarised account of Chandi Charitar. 

Anyone who has read Suraj Prakash knows that there are elements which are extensions of certain parts of Bachittar Natak, I.e mahraj history at hemkunt & the war from Chandi Banis

When you are taught arths of Gurbani you are taught by the word so to speak, however, each Bani, shabad & pangti has an unthankia which gives the history & other Points of significance attached to them. If you are doing a word for word translation then you stick to arths only. If you are discussing the Bani as a whole or in general as was the case here, then you take arths & unthanika into consideration.

More then happy to do veechar, charcha & even argue with those who have gyan & genuine desire to establish the truth.... not willing to engage with those who have none of the above as their laksh... no more replies to you