Kirpan on facebook

carinder

On 09/04/2017 at 9:17 AM, kcmidlands said:

I just did a search of #kirpan, a load of images have come up si Facebook don't have a problem with it, as already mentioned, it seems somebodies reported the OP in regard's to his facebook post, either that or he's trying to find trouble where there is none.

i not because i am a Sikh and i try to tell people what Sikhs wear they wear 5k and it wrong of mark Zuckberg for banning Sikh for posting Sikhs 5k on Facebook we need to write to him http://sikhsiyasat.net/2016/11/20/sikh-candidate-forced-to-remove-kirpan-kara-in-haryana/ this is the other thing  forced-to-remove-kirpan-kara-in-haryana that is wrong that why i said on top we need to have awareness and stick to together write to your pm and say look this is our father and mother gave us Guru  Gobind Singh our father he told us to wear kirpan and 5k and it right to be posted if someone don't understand about Sikhism we need to teach them and tell them what Sikhism about what about if someone cant hear and they want to have photo what Sikhism about are they going to banned that government is too much strict 

Waheguru Ji khalsa Waheguru JI Fateh

Guest Jacfsing2
1 hour ago, carinder said:

i not because i am a Sikh and i try to tell people what Sikhs wear they wear 5k and it wrong of mark Zuckberg for banning Sikh for posting Sikhs 5k on Facebook we need to write to him http://sikhsiyasat.net/2016/11/20/sikh-candidate-forced-to-remove-kirpan-kara-in-haryana/ this is the other thing  forced-to-remove-kirpan-kara-in-haryana that is wrong that why i said on top we need to have awareness and stick to together write to your pm and say look this is our father and mother gave us Guru  Gobind Singh our father he told us to wear kirpan and 5k and it right to be posted if someone don't understand about Sikhism we need to teach them and tell them what Sikhism about what about if someone cant hear and they want to have photo what Sikhism about are they going to banned that government is too much strict 

Waheguru Ji khalsa Waheguru JI Fateh

It really depends on what you post. If your posting a kirpan for educational reasons it's understandable that they won't ban it. If you were posting a Khalistani Gursikh Shaheed then it's most likely that your account would be banned, (or they'll lock your I.P. Address), because Mark Zuckenberg is a fan of India over Khalistan, (which is understandable for his want of money). Just realize what your posting and exactly who your facebook friends.