Islam to take over christianity

Big_Tera

Islam is projected to become biggest religion by numbers. Mainly due to muslim population having a median younger age then other religions. 

This is a quite significant. The fruits of historic forced conversions is paying off for the muslims. For instance indonesia was originaly buddist and hindu country. Now its all muslim. Same is true with nigeria. Once it was all christian now half is muslim. 

why you are so obsessed with Muslims ? Why ignore Christianity ? At the beginning of 20th century there were few million Christians in Africa and now half of Africa is Christian.Same was true for Asia and now there are millions of Christina in ASIA.There are 70 million Christians in China.In fact China has more Christian than UK. 1/4 of south Korea is Christian now which used to be Buddhist country it is only matter of time before South Korea becomes a Christian nation perhaps in our lives.
Christianity is silently taking over the world while most people's eyes are on Muslims.Smart strategy by Christians thanks to terrorism People are focused on Muslim meanwhile Christianity is winning.Anyways as a Muslim and coming from Abrahamic traditions i would favor Christianity after Islam.

4 hours ago, YOYO29 said:

why you are so obsessed with Muslims ? Why ignore Christianity ? At the beginning of 20th century there were few million Christians in Africa and now half of Africa is Christian.Same was true for Asia and now there are millions of Christina in ASIA.There are 70 million Christians in China.In fact China has more Christian than UK. 1/4 of south Korea is Christian now which used to be Buddhist country it is only matter of time before South Korea becomes a Christian nation perhaps in our lives.
Christianity is silently taking over the world while most people's eyes are on Muslims.Smart strategy by Christians thanks to terrorism People are focused on Muslim meanwhile Christianity is winning.Anyways as a Muslim and coming from Abrahamic traditions i would favor Christianity after Islam.

It is not a obsession. It is about preparing for the future. Islam or muslims want to impose their own beliefs wherever they go and demand separate countries. 

Look at predominantly Christian countries such as Brazil or Phillipines.  Do they impose their beliefs on others? Do they make laws based on religion. Christianity is a relatively tolerant religion as opposed to Islam. If I were to go to brazil I would not be seen as a infidel. If I went to a predominantly muslim country I would have no rights and be treated badly. Obviously we know the past and how Christians also forcibly converted many. But I am not taking about centuries ago. I am talking about the present. Christians by and large is a peaceful religion. Living in the uk I have never had any issues with christians or seen them trying to convert others. 

Muslims can simply not live side by side other religions in peace.  Wherever they go there is conflict. 

Problem is not with Islam or Christianity or for that matter any religion.You need to get a get a life and stop being paranoid.Stop judging a religion of 1.8 billion people by the actions of some @ssholes.I don't judge Sikhs by the actions of those sikhs who blown up air india flight 182 or those who killed Hindus in Punjab.Got it

How many Muslims you see demanding sharia Law in UK ? Even if some nutjob says this he is clearly retard most muslims don't support such extremists.I remember here a thread in which people were asking a meat shop should not be open near gurudwra.what do u say about it ? imagine a Muslim saying pork store should not be near a maseet you would have gone crazy over it :p  xD

8 minutes ago, YOYO29 said:

Problem is not with Islam or Christianity or for that matter any religion.You need to get a get a life and stop being paranoid.Stop judging a religion of 1.8 billion people by the actions of some @ssholes.I don't judge Sikhs by the actions of those sikhs who blown up air india flight 182 or those who killed Hindus in Punjab.Got it

There is a problem with missionary religions, or at least with their adherents. They will not let others get on with life. Others are often treated as second class citizens, treated worse than animals.

Which Sikhs killed Hindus? What is your source? Thank you

21 minutes ago, YOYO29 said:

fact is it was the Indian Secret services that did that job , it was investigated and written about in the book 'soft target' by a couple of Canadian journalists ... Alam's Black Cats killed hindus and sikhs during those times to defame sikhs in general . Try not to peddle propaganda of the GOI to cover historical fact... look at the uygurs  they were Buddhists until  Muslims arrived . Same with Afghanisthan and other nations ... it is simple fact , forced conversions in past centuries are giving their fruit still . 

18 minutes ago, YOYO29 said:

How many Muslims you see demanding sharia Law in UK ? Even if some nutjob says this he is clearly retard most muslims don't support such extremists.I remember here a thread in which people were asking a meat shop should not be open near gurudwra.what do u say about it ? imagine a Muslim saying pork store should not be near a maseet you would have gone crazy over it :p  xD

well we discussed it and said sometimes it cannot be helped because of the way Uk is made at the street level. Where as every mosque I know has Halal Butchers on site or next door as a fixed thing and to be sure if any person proposed opening a pork selling butchers opposite or nearby there would be vociferous opposition and protests first then threats against the shop owners.(has happened in tower hamlets).