How close is Donald Trump from starting war with North Korea?

genie

I think its pretty close by the looks of things. The way donald is being unpredictability on form by aggressively attacking Syria's military base and kim jung un being his erratic self it makes a dangerous mix of volatile personalities and potentials of huge conflict.

The american military views a Nuclear capable N.Korea a threat to their globalist and strategic interests, they think starting a war now is better than starting a war much later on when N.Korea has developed long range nuclear missile capability to strike the US mainland if it was start war later on. Problem they have got is that N.Korea would launch a devastating nuke and short-medium range missile attacks on US bases in Japan, S.Korea and elsewhere or even give technical nuclear tech to other nations to attack the US and its allies.

So from that basic analysis I can see things going downhill pretty fast starting this year.

1 hour ago, genie said:

The american military views a Nuclear capable N.Korea a threat to their globalist and strategic interests, they think starting a war now is better than starting a war much later on when N.Korea has developed long range nuclear missile capability to strike the US mainland if it was start war later on.

I would say the 2nd part of your statement is true (that the US doesn't want N Korea to have ICBMs), but I agree the desire to have war in Iraq, Libya, and Syria was part of a globalist agenda, N Korea is a different case.  Not even its BFF (China) wants to defend it. Kim is basically unstable. N Korea presents a much stronger case for the US to go to war than Syria, where there is basically no case at all. 

If you want to look at it just from a narrow Sikh view, then we have a lot of our people living on the West Coast of the US (Seattle and California), which would be the first targets of a N Korea strike on the US. 

By contrast, Syria presents no threat whatsoever to the US.

24 minutes ago, BhForce said:

I would say the 2nd part of your statement is true (that the US doesn't want N Korea to have ICBMs), but I agree the desire to have war in Iraq, Libya, and Syria was part of a globalist agenda, N Korea is a different case.  Not even its BFF (China) wants to defend it. Kim is basically unstable. N Korea presents a much stronger case for the US to go to war than Syria, where there is basically no case at all. 

If you want to look at it just from a narrow Sikh view, then we have a lot of our people living on the West Coast of the US (Seattle and California), which would be the first targets of a N Korea strike on the US. 

By contrast, Syria presents no threat whatsoever to the US.

I think theres very little chance of a nuke landing on the US mainland thats unless they put it on a long haul plane or a sub and are able to smash it on the west coast some how as many commentators and analysts have suggested.

What I think the american's are worried about is the military bases in japan and south korea and guam they have over 50,000+ US troops stationed in that regional area. Also the millions of south korean or Japanese civilian casualties that could result if nukes were to land in heavily populated area's.

As for china not wanting to defend kim that could be debatable as they need all the allies they can get and at the moment I cant see many regionally on the world stage that has the military clout that N.Korea has apart from Pakistan. I think a military strike on N.Korea would probably be a red line for china as the unstable kim could react disproportionately and besides they would have to defend their ally in on way or another otherwise if pakistan was to be attacked by America in future wars china would have proved not having its allies backs when push comes to shove by foreign powers.

14 minutes ago, genie said:

As for china not wanting to defend kim that could be debatable

I agree it's debatable. The reason I said that is that after the Chinese leader met with Donald Trump, China refused 12 cargo ships of N Korean coal:

Exclusive: North Korean ships head home after China orders coal returned

Seemed to me to be a harbinger.

1 hour ago, BhForce said:

I agree it's debatable. The reason I said that is that after the Chinese leader met with Donald Trump, China refused 12 cargo ships of N Korean coal:

Exclusive: North Korean ships head home after China orders coal returned

Seemed to me to be a harbinger.

China has been preparing their troops near the border by putting 150,000 troops on alert. Which is a pretty high percentage of their available army.

What china is worried about most is the refugee crisis should a military strike take out the leadership or key infrastructure there could be an internal power struggle or opportunity for the population to run away across the border spilling into china and cause trouble there. That would destabilize their country and lead them to get involved by either coming to the aid of their troublesome ally or trying to salvage the best they can of the remnants of the regime.

Interestingly N.Korea leader has been sending out weird coded messages in speeches by referencing numbers and page numbers. Maybe he has terrorist sleeper cells ready to strike key american/western interests aboard in the event of an American attack. Or maybe he is ready to test a hydrogen bomb either way I doubt his regime would just fold with a few US military strikes. He is seen as a "God emperor" in that country and the north korean people are prepared to die for him like the japs were for their "emperor God" back in ww2