anyone else getting weird messages from canadianguest5 in pm inbox?

genie

He is basically asking me about Islamic grooming and converting of Sikh girls in the UK he says he has OCD about this and lives in Canada. I ignored his messages and he keeps asking the same thing over and over.

I doubt he is a Sikh and he probably a troll so I ignored him, was wondering if he is asking anyone else these weird questions.

4 hours ago, genie said:

He is basically asking me about Islamic grooming and converting of Sikh girls in the UK he says he has OCD about this and lives in Canada. I ignored his messages and he keeps asking the same thing over and over.

I doubt he is a Sikh and he probably a troll so I ignored him, was wondering if he is asking anyone else these weird questions.

Yes!!! Saala mera pichha nai chad dha, i blocked the kanjarrs msgs. 

7 minutes ago, StarStriker said:

Yes!!! Saala mera pichha nai chad dha, i blocked the kanjarrs msgs. 

bro the language is unnecessary , you blocked that is enough ...

yes he has asked this of us all and from my professional experience he is young and mentally unbalanced, stuckin a mental loop. There is no malice just worry .

Don't think he is genuine, sounds more like a non-sikh troll trying to provoke something

Either way I've ignored his pm messages. There's lots of strange non-sikhs on this forum with different agenda's we should out and identify them if they don't do so themselves on the forum.