9 minutes ago, Kira said:

There's a difference between respect and thinking its right. Guru Gobind Singh Ji respected various Hindus and Muslims, that suddenly didn't make him say that someone could be a Sikh and a Muslim/Hindu at the same time. That quote is about anyone who takes false oaths, Guru Sahib told his Sikhs not to trust anyone like that anyways. 

So once again I've asked you to provide a logical way in how someone can adhere to Islam but also be a follower of Guru Nanak Dev Ji How can someone proclaim the Quran is the only revelation of God but also then turn around and say "yup Gurbani is the same too" 

Gurbani is unique and the message transcends dogmatism.. 

11 minutes ago, Kira said:

There's a difference between respect and thinking its right. Guru Gobind Singh Ji respected various Hindus and Muslims, that suddenly didn't make him say that someone could be a Sikh and a Muslim/Hindu at the same time. That quote is about anyone who takes false oaths, Guru Sahib told his Sikhs not to trust anyone like that anyways. 

So once again I've asked you to provide a logical way in how someone can adhere to Islam but also be a follower of Guru Nanak Dev Ji How can someone proclaim the Quran is the only revelation of God but also then turn around and say "yup Gurbani is the same too" 

So you don't agree with mool mantar? 

3 minutes ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Someone who is a true Muslim, true Christian, true 'sikh' doesn't get lost in communalism 

A true "Sikh" is one who believes in Gurbani wholeheartedly, They also believe Guru Nanak Dev Ji is the only ship that can save you in Kalyug. A true Muslim believes in the Quran and Muhammad wholeheartedly. Similar concepts for a Christian, so tell me how Guru Nanak Dev Ji, Muhammad and Jesus are all on the same level. If only Guru Nanak Dev Ji can save someone in kalyug these figures can't do anything. So uhm no, its impossible to be both. 

Just now, Sukhvirk1976 said:

So you don't agree with mool mantar? 

Mool Mantar says "Gur prasad", with the Grace of the GURU. So tell me is Muhammad a Guru now? The only Guru who's existed throughout the ages and who exists for anyone in Kalyug is Guru Nanak Dev Ji. Rather than repeating the same trash again and again and again I thought it would be smart to ask you a straightforward question but it seems that has either exploded your mind or (judging by the fact you can't seem to formulate your thoughts into 1 post) you just wish to talk out of your rear end all the time. I'll ask you again. 

A Muslim who proclaims Muhammad is the only way to God. How can he also proclaim that Gurbani is a viable Option. The very core of any muslim is the fact that they all recite that Muhammad is the only way to God. SO tell me how someone can say 2 polar opposites and also be both. How can someone call something a lie and the truth at the same time. Gurbani also states that the Quran, Vedas etc are all incomplete, How can someone sit there and say that but also say "the Quran is perfect" . Yeah no. Nice try. 

2 minutes ago, Kira said:

A true "Sikh" is one who believes in Gurbani wholeheartedly, They also believe Guru Nanak Dev Ji is the only ship that can save you in Kalyug. A true Muslim believes in the Quran and Muhammad wholeheartedly. Similar concepts for a Christian, so tell me how Guru Nanak Dev Ji, Muhammad and Jesus are all on the same level. If only Guru Nanak Dev Ji can save someone in kalyug these figures can't do anything. So uhm no, its impossible to be both. 

Mool Mantar says "Gur prasad", with the Grace of the GURU. So tell me is Muhammad a Guru now? The only Guru who's existed throughout the ages and who exists for anyone in Kalyug is Guru Nanak Dev Ji. Rather than repeating the same trash again and again and again I thought it would be smart to ask you a straightforward question but it seems that has either exploded your mind or (judging by the fact you can't seem to formulate your thoughts into 1 post) you just wish to talk out of your rear end all the time. I'll ask you again. 

A Muslim who proclaims Muhammad is the only way to God. How can he also proclaim that Gurbani is a viable Option. The very core of any muslim is the fact that they all recite that Muhammad is the only way to God. SO tell me how someone can say 2 polar opposites and also be both. How can someone call something a lie and the truth at the same time. Gurbani also states that the Quran, Vedas etc are all incomplete, How can someone sit there and say that but also say "the Quran is perfect" . Yeah no. Nice try. 

Baba Farid never said that 

Just now, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Baba Farid never said that 

you're the one asserting that it's possible to be a Muslim and a Sikh. I asked you (using the proper beliefs of Islam) to prove it, you keep saying "true Muslim" " and I've shown you what the beliefs of a true Muslim is. Muslim in this context is a follower of Muhammad, if that's somewhat confusing you.

4 minutes ago, Kira said:

Have you read the vedas have you read the Quran do you even appreciate the 1ongkaar 

1 minute ago, Kira said:

you're the one asserting that it's possible to be a Muslim and a Sikh. I asked you (using the proper beliefs of Islam) to prove it, you keep saying "true Muslim" " and I've shown you what the beliefs of a true Muslim is. Muslim in this context is a follower of Muhammad, if that's somewhat confusing you.

LOL what do you mean proper beliefs.. Read bani.. It will tell what a proper Muslim is or for that matter what a proper Sikh is.. 

Not someone who is who is obsessed with common labels.. Khoj.. A tribe called quest. 

3 minutes ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Have you read the vedas have you read the Quran do you even appreciate the 1ongkaar 

What on earth does that have to do with anything? By your stupid logic I could say Aztec practices are just as fine because "1 on-ankar" I think you're either mentally disturbed or simply really thick. 

I've actually read portions of the Vedas, I've read Gurbani and im in the process of reading the Quran. So yes, I've tried my hardest to draw a proper conclusion based on empircal facts.

1 minute ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

LOL what do you mean proper beliefs.. Read bani.. It will tell what a proper Muslim is or for that matter what a proper Sikh is.. 

Not someone who is who is obsessed with common labels.. Khoj.. A tribe called quest. 

What the actual hell lol? labels? lmao. the word Sikh or Gursikh is used hundred of times, that's a label you muppet. I already know what verse you're referring to and that verse was Guru Nanak Dev Ji instructing Muslims on how to lead a pious life, the same Gurbani also says that Muslims are 1 eyed and unable to see God. So please. Try again.

4 minutes ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

I'm astounded! 

Same, I've yet to meet someone who spams reply because putting everything together seems too much mental strain for him.

1 hour ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Sikh Muslim marriage is not a issue and the fact that in your thoughts you outline that the reason you oppose the label of Baba farid ji being Muslim is more to do with the fact that it challenges your rationalization against your irrational opposition to marriage between a plurality of people at gurudwaras is illuminating 

Log in with your original quality-controlled account, and I will be more than happy to engage with you. I will quite relish it, in fact: your posts are controversial, but you keep it clean, and don't cuss or mouth off.

If you can't log in with that account at the moment, no problem: just work it out with an admin or whatever. There's no rush, everyone will still be here one day from now, one week, or even one month from now.