Should we be proud of the queen?

Big_Tera

1 minute ago, Big_Tera said:

Curtsey or bow whatever you do. You must show respect. She is the the queen B. 

ok, you CANNOT talk to her unless she talks to you first, you cannot ask her questions, you cannot eat/drink/sit before her , if she gets up from the table /goes from the room that is it , you are dismissed.
SHe may be a worldly queen , but ultimately she is a human and has all the faults we all have, I could never respect Prince Charles because of his behaviour which this Queen knew about and condoned , what mother does that ? They are not fit to rule according to gurmat/dharmic thought i.e. leading by good example being Godly, just, etc  She is a masthead who is content to hoard treasures stolen and presented over the generations, whilst never striving to speak up for her poor subjects ..

Guest Jacfsing2
7 minutes ago, simran345 said:

Hain? Eh ki likh dita ?

+1, but I wrote what I wrote because of his idea revolving made-up ideas. I get a bit bored continually having to correct what he's trying to say: ?, keeps posting the same person while I have to keep posting some legit royalty.

Guest Jacfsing2
2 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

Jacfsing2, You must show respect to the Queen if you have had the opportunity to grace her presence while in the uk. Or you can also be sent to the dungeon. Remember this. 

Just a word of warning as you are from the US.  

If I had the "grace" to meet Donald Trump, I wouldn't do his Mehta Tekhan either. And why do you keep saying dungeon, you don't live in the middle-ages? Remember how our, (Sikh), Sant Kartar Singh Bhinderwale didn't stand to their, (Indian), ruler Indra Gandhi. And made a Katha on how the true Raja was.