You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• This isn't new news.  Personally I think until Panjab gets itself straightened out (despite all the ill will -  internal and external) we're only going to see more of this type of stuff.
    • I used to try and raise my children the way my parents raised me and my siblings, I was failing miserably, I was given a reality check by my mother when I was complaining to her (one of many times) about my children's behavior, she reminded me that the way they raised is was appropriate for that time and that method isn't going to work today, there's no right way of raising your children, you do what you think is best for them, you promise yourself you won't make the mistakes your parent's made with you (in your opinion that is). You don't sound like a bad parent, your son doesn't sound like a bad child but sometimes our circumstances change which put us in situations that end up like yours, you've tried your level best and left the ball in his court so now it's up to him, as long as you've told him that the door is always open you have done the right thing. If you have other children I would concentrate on them and make sure this whole thing isn't affecting them to a point where it becomes an issue.
    • Is this how we want our bretheren to live ? https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/fruit-pickers-fight-back-at-italian-mafia-slave-farms-pznnhrfzq?fbclid=IwAR2PTrOQhMmEFpwOiWppvZ4hbQkq16zKKr0Gl2k8kJGkbRuMPwOle5y2E38
    • they are the ones who started the little metal kirpan on the kangha , maybe somebody should explain to them you cannot do ifazat of anyone with your kanga...
    • Sat Sri Akaal.  So for late reply.  Yes search up searchgurbani.com. Once there select the 3 line (options) on top right corner of page. Select your Granth (Dasam Granth). Then if u want English / Punjabi index. ALL BAANIAS will appear. Select Att Chandi Charitr.  NOTE: Dasam Granth here is much better than getting an app, especially for translation. 

Important Information

Terms of Use