6 hours ago, Preeet said:

Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh, ji.

That is so odd that those people did that to you! I have never, in my life experienced anything like that from any Hindus. In fact, when I talk to them they always agree with what I say. I once had a fever on the train, and those hindus who sat by us constantly asked us if we needed any seva from them such as food or if they should get off their seat so we can sit more comfortably. The AC was on in the train and it bothered me, so I would ask my parent to shut the AC and they said no since it will effect others on the train, but then a bhaiya shut the AC for me & I felt so thankful.  I think it all comes down to how we talk to people, but if people have already made up their mind that they do not like us then all I will say is whatever.. Besides, I don't even classify a lot of 'hindus' as hindus.. I mean do most really wear tilak, janeau, dhoti daily?? Do you practice nitnem sahib JI? Reading sri benti chaupai sahib ji 5 times always helps. Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh

Use your brain. Men very often act differently in front of women than men. 

3 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

All the more reason to have our own nation.

What is apparent is that Hindus have a schizophrenic relationship with Sikh. We are revered and hated at the same time.

Revered and treated as one of their own when it suits them and it serves their purpose. 

Hated because there is a lot of jealousy and the fact that we are more dharmic then they are.

Then (yet again!) you've totally scooted over the long-standing issues between members of our own community. A lot of Sikhs don't want to be stuck in some rural hell hole, and longstanding treatment by certain factions of the community towards others actually give credence to this caution. 

I wouldn't say we are more 'dharmic' than Hindus. That even sounds dumb. Throwing religiosity around to bolster our egos. In our own community we get the full spectrum of  humanity, with all its positives and negatives. We've got hordes of adharmic people in our community who care about nothing but materialism and reputation over all else (even if they cover it up with some overt conspicuous religious observation). 

Is it any wonder that Hindus have been a conquered people for over 1000 years with that kind of mentality. 

How does making statements like this help us? We've been defeated and outsmarted since annexation, going to the extent of becoming the loyal, docile attack dogs of choice for our colonial masters, fighting their wars whilst taking our eyes off what was going on in our own backyard! With a mentality like that, we'd be lucky to survive a thousand years - even as slaves. 

Some self-critique as a community isn't out of place today mate. That's the problem with Juts, they just disengage their brain and blame everyone else for all the problems around them and keep trying to inflate fragile egos by harking back to ancient history which is likely to be redundant today. Forget the cow-worshippers, we, ourselves aren't even a shadow of our former selves from only a century and a half ago 

19 minutes ago, Preeet said:

Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh, ji!

My brothers also have not experienced any hate or negativity from hindus. Just stop generalizing, these generalizations are the same untrue generalization that people had for sudras (example, that they are dumb/unclean[this is untrue]). By generalizing, anyone will have regret because of the paaps it sows. My Sri Satguru Sahib ji taught me that there are good, and not as good people in almost every community. I in fact, would defend any hindus during grade school when mona/sardar people would make fun of devtas etc, but I think that you are not aware that this happens. Even my father tells me a story from when he was younger, there was a sudra who kept a shikha (bodhi in punjabi), and he was bullied for it from mona people. For example, where he worked, people bullied him to the extent that they took his pants off and he was naked! My uncle who is Sikh saved him from those people and returned his clothes. Now look, there are those people who do bad to hindus, and then there are people like my uncle who saves them. Do not generalize. Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh

I made the point that  men frequently behave different in front of women. You meet hordes of racist as hell goray for example, who have ethnic wives/girlfriends - who are completely oblivious to the true nature of their men.

Same with all the grooming crap. A lot of these rapist/pimp types have families, in front of whom they do not act like they do when they are grooming. 

I'm not saying that any community doesn't have a mixture of good and bad, but that being said, communities do have their own natures, and because not everyone within (a minority) conforms to the general trend, it doesn't mean the general trend doesn't exist. 

48 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Then (yet again!) you've totally scooted over the long-standing issues between members of our own community. A lot of Sikhs don't want to be stuck in some rural hell hole, and longstanding treatment by certain factions of the community towards others actually give credence to this caution. 

I wouldn't say we are more 'dharmic' than Hindus. That even sounds dumb. Throwing religiosity around to bolster our egos. In our own community we get the full spectrum of  humanity, with all its positives and negatives. We've got hordes of adharmic people in our community who care about nothing but materialism and reputation over all else (even if they cover it up with some overt conspicuous religious observation). 

How does making statements like this help us? We've been defeated and outsmarted since annexation, going to the extent of becoming the loyal, docile attack dogs of choice for our colonial masters, fighting their wars whilst taking our eyes off what was going on in our own backyard! With a mentality like that, we'd be lucky to survive a thousand years - even as slaves. 

Some self-critique as a community isn't out of place today mate. That's the problem with Juts, they just disengage their brain and blame everyone else for all the problems around them and keep trying to inflate fragile egos by harking back to ancient history which is likely to be redundant today. Forget the cow-worshippers, we, ourselves aren't even a shadow of our former selves from only a century and a half ago 

Whatever you say duggu! 

3 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Whatever you say duggu! 

Okay, that's enough education for you today sunshine. Now put your skirt on and join your brothers at the barn dance. And don't forget to grin and waggle your head! Remember: grin and waggle your head. lol

It's all a good giggle. Got to laugh at all of this too. In the end I have to thank Waheguru that I'm not stuck in the cesspit back home has become. 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
9 hours ago, BhForce said:

Did you do or say anything in response?

I blasted him off by saying they (hindus) are an impotent and pseudo - majority kaum in india, considering they can't get their temples back which were destroyed by mughals and replaced by mosques. 

That really p!ssed him off lol. 

Also I have lambasted him in different ways over his own religion lol . Thanda ho gya fer 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
6 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

All the more reason to have our own nation.

What is apparent is that Hindus have a schizophrenic relationship with Sikh. We are revered and hated at the same time.

Revered and treated as one of their own when it suits them and it serves their purpose. 

Hated because there is a lot of jealousy and the fact that we are more dharmic then they are.

Is it any wonder that Hindus have been a conquered people for over 1000 years with that kind of mentality. 

True that ! 

We are their bodyguards they think , our only purpose of existence was and the only reason and context for khalsa's existence is protection of hindus from muslims. 

Ironically if you speak out on how sikhs saved hindus from muslims, they will rebuke you by saying that marathas and rajputs had more accomplishments than sikhs.

So yes a totally confused kaum they're , they don't even know whether to like or dislike us.

Ironically they pretend they're more dharmic than us and that sikhs are becoming more like abrahamic , esp our appearance with open beard and turban makes us look more islamic/abrahamic or so they pretend .

And if you insist sikhs are an independent identity, they will say you're muslims then ?? Apparently , only 2 religions exist in world for them : hindus and muslims.

And I must add : 

Almost every (no exception) Hindu out there whenever debates with sikhs will always throw this one point : 

"But we're oldest religion in india , you people have been here for only 500 years" to assert their superiority to sikhs

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi

However I must add on my last post 

We cannot and must not have a general sense of view on hindus or even muslims or pretty much anyone.

As I said , many hindus I met are awesome people . Only these few rotten apples I encountered did not succeed in making me hate all of the hindu or indian community.

At the end of the day, no matter how much political bitterness we have with Indian regime, the fact is India is our country and our history . As I said previously, Guru Gobind Singh ji were born outside punjab and left his physical body outside punjab too. The former on the banks of ganges, the latter on banks of godavari . for hindus these 2 rivers are most sacred, but now its sacred for us too ! Because "jitthe jaaye bahe mera satguru so thaan suhava raam rae" 

Secondly , hating anyone is an anti sikh thing . Trust me our most bitter enemies are within the kaum , not outside .

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
17 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Thanks.

How does a non Punjab based Sikh see the problems in Punjab?

Is there any insight you can provide?

I think they couldn't care less .

But atleast sikhs outside Punjab have more sikhi than sikhs in punjab. We have lesser apostates in comparison . I think staying away from your land makes you feel desiring to make more attached to it via outward symbols 

We are their bodyguards they think , our only purpose of existence was and the only reason and context for khalsa's existence is protection of hindus from muslims. 

We went through this twice. First it was: We are guardians of Hindu dharam. Then goray came along and persuaded many of our lot that we were guardians of their empire and queen/king. Go figure. 

Eventually we'll figure out our own identity. lol