• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• I don't think they will just let an man with a beard who nows how to play the harmonium do kirtan at Darbar shaib as you really need to be good at kirtan by this I mean almost perfect be able to singh in full raags its really hard to become an hazoori ragi your idea is a bit stupid and even every good ragis who sing in raag haven't been blessed with the opportunity to do kirtan at Darbar shaib its not a joke its hard to get selected to even sing a Shabad you truly need Kirpa of guru shaib. and need to be an expert in raags and kirtan and you just cant singh of paper you need Gurbani Kant all of asa di Vaar and many other shabads for someone to be a ragi or a granti at Darbar shaib they all have very high and true lifes like singh shaib Giani pooran singh he did 20 japji shaib and had an really hight and pure Sikh life style, and it hard to find people like that. that's a reason why there is so much Anand form hazoori ragis they are truly fulfiled with the love of guru shaib and understand raag and its importanceĀ 
    • I live just around the corner from him and sometimes see him out and about walking. I feel like saying something to him.
    • What if they're killing the parent from inside, emotionally, can the child be struck?
    • šŸ˜‚ This isn't edited, btw.
    • No, hitting kids is wrong. My brothers and sisters were hit as kids and turned out pretty messed up. Many who are hit as children become violent towards others in later life.Ā  There are plenty of other ways. Google child psychology channels and you can find different more normal and civilized ways of disciplining children. Remember gurbani says that violence is only used as a last resort and unless your kids are trying to kill you, I wouldnā€™t suggest hitting them.Ā 

Important Information

Terms of Use