• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

???????????

Murdering English

? From  Administrative  Deptt.    
Bengaluru in 1996 :  As my mother-in-law has expired and I m the only one responsible for it, Please grant me 10 days leave.

? Maharashtra in 2005:
"Since I have to go to my village to sell my land along with my wife,
please sanction me one-week leave."
_________
? Jharkhand in 2000 
From an employee who was performing the "mundan" ceremony of his 10 year old son:
As I want to cut my son's head  in Gaya, please leave me for two days..
_________
?Leave Application from an employee who was performing his daughter's wedding in Hyderabad in 1996 :
As I am marrying my daughter, please grant a week's leave..
_________
? From another Administration Dept,Gujarat in 2007:
?An employee applied for half-day leave as follows:
"Since I've to go to the cremation ground at 10 o'clock and I may not return, please grant me half day casual leave"
_________
? Another leave application found in Bihar in the year 2005
I am suffering from fever, please declare one-day holiday for me.
_________
?A leave application to a Principal in Jamshedpur in 2006:
"As I am studying in this school I am suffering from headache and the headache is paining, Please grant me one day leave
? Another seen on the cover note while applying for a job in 1999:
"Dear Sir, with reference to the above employment circular number, Please refer to my bottom.

• 3 weeks later...

Resultado de imagen para punjabi jokes

A student attended Bio Practical exam

examiner : birds ki tangein dekh k iska naam bataao

student : I do not know

examiner : u r failed... what´s ur name?

student : see my legs and tell me my name 

Imagen relacionada

Imagen relacionada

Imagen relacionada

Imagen relacionada

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• yeh it's true, we shouldn't be lazy and need to learn jhatka shikaar. It doesn't help some of grew up in surrounding areas like Slough and Southall where everyone thought it was super bad for amrit dharis to eat meat, and they were following Sant babas and jathas, and instead the Singhs should have been normalising jhatka just like the recent world war soldiers did. We are trying to rectifiy this and khalsa should learn jhatka.  But I am just writing about bhog for those that are still learning rehit. As I explained, there are all these negative influences in the panth that talk against rehit, but this shouldn't deter us from taking khanda pahul, no matter what level of rehit we are!
    • How is it going to help? The link is of a Sikh hunter. Fine, but what good does that do the lazy Sikh who ate khulla maas in a restaurant? By the way, for the OP, yes, it's against rehit to eat khulla maas.
    • Yeah, Sikhs should do bhog of food they eat. But the point of bhog is to only do bhog of food which is fit to be presented to Maharaj. It's not maryada to do bhog of khulla maas and pretend it's OK to eat. It's not. Come on, bro, you should know better than to bring this Sakhi into it. Is this Sikh in the restaurant accompanied by Guru Gobind Singh ji? Is he fighting a dharam yudh? Or is he merely filling his belly with the nearest restaurant?  Please don't make a mockery of our puratan Singhs' sacrifices by comparing them to lazy Sikhs who eat khulla maas.
    • Seriously?? The Dhadi is trying to be cute. For those who didn't get it, he said: "Some say Maharaj killed bakras (goats). Some say he cut the heads of the Panj Piyaras. The truth is that they weren't goats. It was she-goats (ਬਕਰੀਆਂ). He jhatka'd she-goats. Not he-goats." Wow. This is possibly the stupidest thing I've ever heard in relation to Sikhi.
    • Instead of a 9 inch or larger kirpan, take a smaller kirpan and put it (without gatra) inside your smaller turban and tie the turban tightly. This keeps a kirpan on your person without interfering with the massage or alarming the masseuse. I'm not talking about a trinket but rather an actual small kirpan that fits in a sheath (you'll have to search to find one). As for ahem, "problems", you could get a male masseuse. I don't know where you are, but in most places there are professional masseuses who actually know what they are doing and can really relieve your muscle pains.

Important Information

Terms of Use