Another Violent Attack on a Missionary?

BhForce

On 5/10/2017 at 5:00 PM, jkvlondon said:

how about Guru Study groups like Christians have bible study groups where they do charcha/vichar  afterwards... this would help the group progress faster and deeply because of the different avasta gursikhs giving their views.

I would hope that that doesn't turn out to be the blind leading the blind, sort of like how some modern schoolteachers don't actually teach math, rather, they ask children what how they think math should be done. When you say "Christians", I think you mean Protestants, who believe in sola scriptura or "only the book", kind of like how some of our Sikhs think we need to discard everything except Guru Granth Sahib ji. I imagine such a study group would go like this:

-"Today's shabad denounces religious symbols. Therefore, please everybody deposit your kirpans in the box on the table on your way out."

-"Where in Guru Granth Sahib does it say to make Karah Parshad?" 

"It doesn't"

"OK, so we should stop doing that."

On 2017-5-9 at 0:55 PM, Jonny101 said:

Bhai Gurpreet Singh California is going to Germany to have a discussion with Panthpreet about the dubidhas and discord he has caused. But I doubt this coward will meet with Bhai Gurpreet Singh. He will probably act evasive and try to run away from there as well.

FB_IMG_1494330951109.jpg

wasn't this gurpreet dudi a RSS hireling I've seen him in his mona roop definitely not a sikh

54 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

wasn't this gurpreet dudi a RSS hireling I've seen him in his mona roop definitely not a sikh

What proof do you have to say he is RSS.  are you simply saying before he had a haircut and he's RSS.  Do you know what panthpreet sinh real name is, where he came from?  Get your facts straight.  Missionaries are shallow people.  Don't be so gullible.

6 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

No Bhainji, Gurpreet Singh is not an RSS agent. This is a huge lie spread by the missionaries on facebook and whatsapp since he seems to be the biggest thorn on the side of their anti Dasam Granth propaganda. They have tried their best but he beats them every time in debates. Now many of them are so scared to face him that they simply run away like that radio guy Harnek from New Zealand. Gurpreet Singh has great knowledge of Dasam Granth plus he has good debating skills which is a deadly combination for heretics to see in their opponent.

Missionaries have come up with two stories in regards to their lie of Gurpreet Singh being RSS.

a) First lie is that he is a Hindu convert named Neeraj Kumar who became a Sikh and is infiltrating Sikhs. But Gurpreet Singh has shown this to be false with proof of his family background, father, grandfathers, Uncles and extended family that he is through and through a Sikh.

b)Then the second lie spread recently by missionary Shivtegh(who was caught with a bibi in a Gurdwara). This pervert Shivtegh claims Gurpreet Singh is a former Nihang who trained under Nihang Cheif Santa Singh. Gurpreet again proved this to be false with documents dating from that time period showing he was in school at the time. Furthermore, he even challenged Shivtegh to meet with him face to face to prove his allegations and said if he is unable to prove his allegations then he(Shivtegh) has to admit he is a son of a Veshva(prostitute) who does not know the name of his father.

These missionaries are extremely unethical people. They use all the lies and propaganda at their disposal to do character assassinations against their opponents. Do not believe them

As for him being a former Mona. How can that be used against him? how many of us here were former monas as one point of our lives? many... Same way, Gurpreet Singh was a mona at one point but again kept his Kesh and is now doing great Seva in defending Dasam Granth against these heretics. But these heretics are using this point against him.

2 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

No Bhainji, Gurpreet Singh is not an RSS agent. This is a huge lie spread by the missionaries on facebook and whatsapp since he seems to be the biggest thorn on the side of their anti Dasam Granth propaganda. They have tried their best but he beats them every time in debates. Now many of them are so scared to face him that they simply run away like that radio guy Harnek from New Zealand. Gurpreet Singh has great knowledge of Dasam Granth plus he has good debating skills which is a deadly combination for heretics to see in their opponent.

Missionaries have come up with two stories in regards to their lie of Gurpreet Singh being RSS.

a) First lie is that he is a Hindu convert named Neeraj Kumar who became a Sikh and is infiltrating Sikhs. But Gurpreet Singh has shown this to be false with proof of his family background, father, grandfathers, Uncles and extended family that he is through and through a Sikh.

b)Then the second lie spread recently by missionary Shivtegh(who was caught with a bibi in a Gurdwara). This pervert Shivtegh claims Gurpreet Singh is a former Nihang who trained under Nihang Cheif Santa Singh. Gurpreet again proved this to be false with documents dating from that time period showing he was in school at the time. Furthermore, he even challenged Shivtegh to meet with him face to face to prove his allegations and said if he is unable to prove his allegations then he(Shivtegh) has to admit he is a son of a Veshva(prostitute) who does not know the name of his father.

These missionaries are extremely unethical people. They use all the lies and propaganda at their disposal to do character assassinations against their opponents. Do not believe them

As for him being a former Mona. How can that be used against him? how many of us here were former monas as one point of our lives? many... Same way, Gurpreet Singh was a mona at one point but against kept his Kesh and is now doing great Seva in defending Dasam Granth against these heretics. But these heretics are using this point against him.

well I had seen the questioning videos but had heard him speak in mona form talking about dasam Granth defending it so I just said to myself he has some knowledge but I also know from RSS parchar for their tranining camps that they do go heavy on training in Dasam Granth to manipulate sangat into believing hindu devi devta pooja is jehaz for sikhs. So just left it as oh well nice to know ( I feel mixed about monay knowing so much and yet not getting influenced by the bani they read enough to feel for bringing their guroop out)

54 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

What proof do you have to say he is RSS.  are you simply saying before he had a haircut and he's RSS.  Do you know what panthpreet sinh real name is, where he came from?  Get your facts straight.  Missionaries are shallow people.  Don't be so gullible.

That's it. Missionaries have spread so many lies against Gurpreet Singh just because he was once a Mona in his lifetime. Yet they all have no problem supporting a calendar made by Purewal who was also a former Mona

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

NO, his family have been Sikhs for generations and doing sewa for decades. Bhai Gurpreet Singh did used to have haircut but starting to keep his kes around 10 years ago, and became active in parchar. His whole family are kirtanis but his mind was more focused on katha. His proper Mama Ji is Gurmeet Singh Shaant. Famous kirtani.

I was fooled by missionary lies as well initially, as I really thought that Bhai Gurpreet Singh was actually Neeraj Sharma who had become a Sikh. I asked someone who personally knows him and they told me the truth. "RSS" is the more current label thrown at anyone and everyone who has opposing views unfortunately. A few decades ago, it was "congress agent".