Not sure if you know what Sleep Paralysis is, if you don't  it's a very scary  thing, and I don't suggest you look it up if you get scared easily.

I had a dream today, a SP dream (short for Sleep Paralysis) It was Dark, blue ish tint but I kept my eyes closed I am stuck, can't move, but I can hear and see the horrors near me, I am shook afraid and scared as what happens with SP's, I can't talk but I can speak in my mind, I say Guru, God, Waheguru and Bole so nihaal / sat sri akal over and over and over, I suddenly take charge I open my eyes and I keep on saying God, and everything around me changed  it's not dark it's now bright and day time now, I see some sort of metal things in my legs I some how also moved my arms and took them off (which you can't do in Sleep paralysis) I make a break for it, I get caught by the entity about 4 times and I warp back to the bed locked again I  caught a Khanda (not the sword) and I make a break for it and run with the Khanda I escape from the grasps of the entity I then go to the left and see something beautiful and it was Sikh warriors wearing Blue, armed with Khanda swords, spears, and much more. I felt safe, so I took a sword from their inventory and the leader of the Band shouted Bole So Nihal we charged into the house and at once we unleash a Attack on this demon entity thing  It was headless and tall a body without a head and that body is just fully black and so we and the Khalsa army strike the demon and I wake up feeling safe.

This is one of the Sikh related dreams I had, and this one was the most recent, usually in SP's you wake up feeling scared like you had a panic attack, I had SP for about 2 - 5 weeks straight it was horrible and only Paath stopped it, In these dreams the best thing to snap out of it is to Close your eyes really hard and move your legs or arms (toes and fingers since thats the only thing you can move) In this dream I was refrained from doing that, the praise of god changed the entire dream, a Nightmare into a Dream of courage and greatness, I have been rescued from the Entities with the praise of god and this encourages me even more, So next time you have a Scary dream, The Praise and love of God can save you. 

The best part about this once scary dream was seeing the Sikh Warriors in blue, all ready to give their lives, brave and filled with courage and the love of god and the gurujis.

If you have any similar experiences with dreams or any other scenario I would love to hear them.

I had this one sometime in the past...

. so far I have learnt to better my sleep and not deprive myself of sleep. I now have not had any such experiences. However there was a time when these experiences came in great hordes. The most scary one was me being possessed by an entity. It actually came over me and grinned at me shouting my name and entered my body... I shook hard like sleep paralysis. During the course of the day, .I realised I was actually getting very angry at nothing in particular. Then I realised I had just seen karodh enter my body. It looked like a jelly with a pumping heart and black bits and no limbs. Since that day I vowed never to miss nitnem. Path protects us from a great number of problems both seen and unseen. This was the inspiration I needed to always hear or do nitnem everyday without fail. 

I recommend the above discourse 

I myself once was sleep paralysed 

i awoke from dream less sleep and was paralysed I could only hear and see and my mind felt very clear and profound 

due to the panic of the experience I managed to get out of the paralysis 

i have experienced nirvikalap samadhi as well 

nowadays I get lots of dreams of lions and tigers and snakes...if anyone knows why please comment 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
11 hours ago, singh598 said:

I recommend the above discourse 

I myself once was sleep paralysed 

i awoke from dream less sleep and was paralysed I could only hear and see and my mind felt very clear and profound 

due to the panic of the experience I managed to get out of the paralysis 

i have experienced nirvikalap samadhi as well 

nowadays I get lots of dreams of lions and tigers and snakes...if anyone knows why please comment 

Thats a big claim to make !!

Nirvikalp samadhi means freedom from 84 lakh joons and merging in waheguru . Its the aim of every spiritual practice 

It's not a big claim because there are many people who have experienced divine bliss 

I went into complete merger with bliss after 12 hours of Hatha Yog and continuous listening to keertan but ahankar/haumai drawed me out of it

i used to work nights in a factory and they would allow me to listen to Keertan... Nearly the end of my shift and I decided to put Akhand Paath Gurbani recitation on and as I was sat on the desk completing the final paperwork my mind went into bliss and I had a unique experience of listening to Gurbani 

i didn't know where I was and had no concept of body or thought process I was acutely intoxicated with Gurbani

it happened suddenly but I had built a lot of avastha due to walking 2 miles at 1am to work whilst listening to Sukhmani Sahib, many prostitutes used to call me but I never got tempted and the police used to go by regularly to make sure I was safe

just one of many many experiences... You get out of life what you put in such as a friend of mine who has listened to 52 MP3 Sehaj Paaths and this was many years ago 

On 2017-5-19 at 7:48 PM, singh598 said:

Lions and tigers in a dream represent our state of mind and desires. It all depends on what type of situation you see them. Are they attacking you? Are they attacking others? Are they just chilling? Same with snakes. Generally, dreaming of these particular animals means there is a certain sense of emotional upheaval at play in your life. Only you know whether that's the case.

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
3 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Lions and tigers in a dream represent our state of mind and desires. It all depends on what type of situation you see them. Are they attacking you? Are they attacking others? Are they just chilling? Same with snakes. Generally, dreaming of these particular animals means there is a certain sense of emotional upheaval at play in your life. Only you know whether that's the case.

please do not pedel any nonsense , esp this hocus-pocus stuff which has nothing to do with sikhi

22 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

please do not pedel any nonsense , esp this hocus-pocus stuff which has nothing to do with sikhi

Lmao, like I said, petty and vindictive. Come at me, bro, I'm in the mood for a laugh or two. You got called out on your degeneracy, and you're now holding a grudge. That's a typically feminine trait. I'm not surprised.