Never expected a argument to take place in a thread about dreams..

Currently sick, but I have found I feel much better saying Waheguru and watching Basics of Sikhi's Katha, perhaps due to my love of god and spiritual belief if that's the correct term, meaning my spirituality or belief mentality try and love of god is making me feel mentally better and feeling mentally better made me feel physically better, in simpler terms saying Waheguru helped my fever / cold.

6 minutes ago, KhalistanYouth said:

As I closed my eyes, I felt a rush of  wind swirling around me, I felt  funny? different, cold, shaking but good as I said Waheguru with my eyes closed, the fever itself got better as well.

Could be anything. Keep checking your temperature. And if the shaking happens again, go to your doctor, get it checked out. 

7 minutes ago, KhalistanYouth said:

Currently sick, but I have found I feel much better saying Waheguru and watching Basics of Sikhi's Katha, perhaps due to my love of god and spiritual belief if that's the correct term, meaning my spirituality or belief mentality try and love of god is making me feel mentally better and feeling mentally better made me feel physically better, in simpler terms saying Waheguru helped my fever / cold.

Sarab Rog ka Aukhad Naam. 

Have you been stressed about anything? That could explain the snake dreams and fatigue contributing to sleep paralysis. Make sure you're sleeping properly too, and keep hydrated.