In your opinion , is homosexuality a result of sexual misconduct in previous lives ?

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
34 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

My armchair psychoanalysis isn't going to be of much help. This is genuinely something only you can think over and take action. I've told you previously about Naam Simran but you struggle to adhere to a routine, or you expect results after days or weeks. Plus, what are you expecting from Naam Simran? A cure for homosexuality? A greenlight to indulge your desires? It just won't work the way your mind is wired at the moment.  

It is possible to be a loyal and dutiful son without being so hopelessly emotionally dependent on your mother. Does your relationship with your mother really have any depth and honesty when you can't even share with her that you're gay? It seems quite a one-sided affair to me, with all the effort on your part. I'd tell you to be a man and pull yourself together; that most people love their mothers, and the thought of the death of the person that gives birth to us is a terribly painful feeling, but I think you're beyond that. 

Getting metaphysical and esoteric about the reasons for your homosexuality is a waste of time. You need to act upon the things you have power over. Why you're gay from a spiritual perspective is interesting, but ultimately a fruitless expenditure of mental energy.

Most people have terribly painful feeling when their mother dies . true, but they also usually have spouse and kids , their own family by their side . I have no one. 

Maybe I can adopt a kid ? or marry a woman past her marriagable age who's willing to be my spouse and i can start a family of my own. 

I can't see my parents just going from this world without leaving someone for me , but then again I can be wrong.

Also what do you think should I expect from naam simran . Is it sinful to indulge in my desires ? even if just a few times in my whole life.

Don't adopt a child. Why you're even thinking of such a thing is beyond me. What will you be able to offer a child when your own existence is less than whole? It's an incredibly selfish thought. A child is not a crutch or an accessory. Do you hope to make it dependent on you in much the same way you are dependent on your mother, so that you won't end up alone? That's messed up.

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
8 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Don't adopt a child. Why you're even thinking of such a thing is beyond me. What will you be able to offer a child when your own existence is less than whole? It's an incredibly selfish thought. A child is not a crutch or an accessory. Do you hope to make it dependent on you in much the same way you are dependent on your mother, so that you won't end up alone? That's messed up.

what do you mean to say my own existence is less than whole ? are you saying I am not capable of raising a kid or only couples can ? then what about people whose spouse dies. Don't they raise single kids ?

didn't get you enough.

27 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

what do you mean to say my own existence is less than whole ? are you saying I am not capable of raising a kid or only couples can ? then what about people whose spouse dies. Don't they raise single kids ?

didn't get you enough.

You are all at sea. A child needs stability and a certain sense of emotional strength from a parent. You can't provide that. 

Yes, I am saying you're incapable of raising a child. The death of a parent is an act of God in most cases; it's beyond anyone's control. The remaining parent makes the best of an unfortunate situation, because life must go on. You adapt, move forward, and try to adjust to the unexpected loss. What you're doing is deliberately introducing a child to a situation and an environment that he or she doesn't need to be exposed to, mostly because you can't bear to see out your days alone. How incredibly selfish of you. Utter nonsense.

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
15 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

You are all at sea. A child needs stability and a certain sense of emotional strength from a parent. You can't provide that. 

Yes, I am saying you're incapable of raising a child. The death of a parent is an act of God in most cases; it's beyond anyone's control. The remaining parent makes the best of an unfortunate situation, because life must go on. You adapt, move forward, and try to adjust to the unexpected loss. What you're doing is deliberately introducing a child to a situation and an environment that he or she doesn't need to be exposed to, mostly because you can't bear to see out your days alone. How incredibly selfish of you. Utter nonsense.

Uncle ji I maybe at sea now but I won't be so forever. And when I am not, maybe then I can raise a kid. Besides indian law would allow me to adopt only a boy , although i wanted  a girl . I would provide him the best of what I have and if he kicks me when I am old and he's young, then that would be his karam. 

Also growing up with a single father with all resources at hand and decent education and standard of living is better than living in competition with other orphans in orphanages.

Rather than encouraging me to do this noble deed, you're stopping me just because I am gay and I am not a heterosexual couple , those orphan kids are mostly of those anyways , deserted sometimes ! Maybe because of your prudish views, you're  Also would love to raise him as a gursikh.

What are your opinions on me considering marrying a young woman who's not getting rishta elsewhere and if I tell her in advance about my condition and she still agrees to marry ? 

I know it won't be a happy marriage but i will atleast have a family.

You're concerned about an orphan being raised in an environment you deem unnecessary, but at the same time you forget the kind of global environment your religious or right-wing people have created for us globally forcing us to living in hiding , with shame, without rights , merely an existence of food and breath. How come that doesn't sound selfish to you ?

12 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Uncle ji I maybe at sea now but I won't be so forever. And when I am not, maybe then I can raise a kid. Besides indian law would allow me to adopt only a boy , although i wanted  a girl . I would provide him the best of what I have and if he kicks me when I am old and he's young, then that would be his karam. 

Also growing up with a single father with all resources at hand and decent education and standard of living is better than living in competition with other orphans in orphanages.

Rather than encouraging me to do this noble deed, you're stopping me just because I am gay and I am not a heterosexual couple , those orphan kids are mostly of those anyways , deserted sometimes ! Maybe because of your prudish views, you're  Also would love to raise him as a gursikh.

What are your opinions on me considering marrying a young woman who's not getting rishta elsewhere and if I tell her in advance about my condition and she still agrees to marry ? 

I know it won't be a happy marriage but i will atleast have a family.

You're concerned about an orphan being raised in an environment you deem unnecessary, but at the same time you forget the kind of global environment your religious or right-wing people have created for us globally forcing us to living in hiding , with shame, without rights , merely an existence of food and breath. How come that doesn't sound selfish to you ?

Your emotional instability has reared its head again. My criticism of your desire to adopt was focused on your volatile behaviour, not your sexuality. You've embarked on a typically unhinged rant in an attempt to justify your jumbled cognitive processes. Give the politics a rest. India is not the world, thankfully. Don't extrapolate the restrictions of Indian society, and assume it's the same everywhere else. Don't over-dramatise your situation. Even the third world hellhole that is Indian society isn't carting off homosexuals to gulags, so you acting as if you're existing under a dystopian authoritarian regime is hilariously overblown. You being unable to fulfil your desires is on you. Nobody is preventing you from doing so. To hide behind some so-called honourable human rights facade is weak.

I reiterate, you are being incredibly self centered in your desire to adopt a child. You need to grow up and stop being selfish.

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
9 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Your emotional instability has reared its head again. My criticism of your desire to adopt was focused on your volatile behaviour, not your sexuality. You've embarked on a typically unhinged rant in an attempt to justify your jumbled cognitive processes. Give the politics a rest. India is not the world, thankfully. Don't extrapolate the restrictions of Indian society, and assume it's the same everywhere else. Don't over-dramatise your situation. Even the third world hellhole that is Indian society isn't carting off homosexuals to gulags, so you acting as if you're existing under a dystopian authoritarian regime is hilariously overblown. You being unable to fulfil your desires is on you. Nobody is preventing you from doing so. To hide behind some so-called honourable human rights facade is weak.

I reiterate, you are being incredibly self centered in your desire to adopt a child. You need to grow up and stop being selfish.

what desires ? your society stops homos from marrying other homos and living a life a straight couple takes for granted.

Politics is a fact of life but you people  made it that way. Thats why cases of gays marrying unsuspecting women. Our society (which includes you and me) is part of problem

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
34 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Don't over-dramatise your situation. Even the third world hellhole that is Indian society isn't carting off homosexuals to gulags, so you acting as if you're existing under a dystopian authoritarian regime is hilariously overblown.

I am noway overdramatizing. Its a fact. If you're reborn as a homosexual, then only you can know. Then others will also say "stop crying". 

I didn't talk of homos being carted to their death. I think death is better than dying everyday which your society forces us . But again you will not understand it because you're not one of us. Your views reflect not only your heterosexual male privilege but also your outdated views.One of the symptoms of privilege is unable to understand how you're privileged.

Young men in india still get shock treatment for converting them to straight.

Tell me how is this not HETERO-FASCISM ? Now who is forcing their sexuality on others like a fanatic ? 

is this any different than mughals beating and torturing sikhs and hindus to make them muslims ? But back then it generated a huge revolt from people like you, and yet people like you oppose us or just remain mute spectators 

Its only a matter of time when science discovers alternative reproduction which doesn't involve a male and female and the only pillar on which tyrannical heterosexuality stands will come falling down . See now you have had me uncle ji ! 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
5 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

It's clear why you're in the mess that you are. You're a hateful, vindictive, devious guy

So now you're personally attacking me ? Trust me, you 're better than this . Do you also call out on handicaps and disabled people on their disabilities when they have an argument with you ? that IMHO is very low thing to do .

5 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

You clearly have all the answers to your problems, so why not display some mettle and integrity and do something about it

If I had , I wouldn't ask it here.