In your opinion , is homosexuality a result of sexual misconduct in previous lives ?

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
4 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Not interested. What can a hetero fascist such as me ever hope to illuminate for you? You obviously have it all figured out. Good luck.

Its ok then . Waheguru and SGGS will show me the path . Sometimes however I need help of people who can speak or type. 

You're acting pricey now. Remember waheguru sees all. I can speak harshly but you're way senior than my age . So I will pass.

You anyways didn't answer my question way back 4 months back too when I raised a similar issue. You said "I can give you 5 point path that will fix most of your issues but I see you're not there yet". So you just wanted me to suffer more. 

Bye mortal . Take care . Remember you're not god . Bye peace out.

Guest Jacfsing2

@AjeetSinghPunjabi, you base everything around the idea of separating people, this idea is not very healthy, you can't see others as labels, but rather as individual human beings. If you are this divided in general humanity, all it would take for any human to deceive you is wearing a dumalla and a 3ft kirpan. Believe Sikhs are the best, better than any Non-Sikh could ever imagine, but never be a fool to see that, despite our greatness as the best people; that the Non-Sikh could be better than you morally. (Maybe the only thing they are missing is knowledge of the true Guru: Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji). I've noticed an extreme level of your hate towards Hindus, Whites, Muslims, as well as many others; however, remember this even though they amount to nothing compared to the greatness of a Sikh, they are humans just like you, trying to find their way in the world just like you, (not everyone is lucky as you are to be in the house of the Guru, but in their own little ways they do what they can to make the world better). 

Totally agree with @MisterrSingh.

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
25 minutes ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

Why are you so afraid of being alone?

You can do so many things as an adult without family. You can travel the world. Get a very interesting career. Where you can make friends. Go live in a Buddhist monastery. Join Gay pride or LGBTQ communities where you can meet great friends but dont have to act on your desires. You can save your money, buy nice mansion, go on vacations. Start schools and orphanages. And when you get old, save  enough money that you can  have people look after you. There was a documentary about old age and how horrible it is getting. As ppl are living longer as old ppl. There was a doctor who got diabetes and became half paralyzed and deaf. But he was rich so he arranged a nurse to come to his house to take care of him. So he didnt have to go live in a nursing home. No matter if you have family or not, old age will come. And living with a family is no guarantee of a better old age. I am still ashamed of the way my family and I treated my grandmother in her old age. She was obese and had diabetes. So she could not move. She had 3 sons, but none of their wives wanted to take care of her. But my dad had her brought home against the wishes of my mom and us. Ofc then he left it to us to take care of her. And my mom resented her for all the typical panjabi sass things she had done to my mom. She passed on the resentment to us and we did not treat her well. So she would lie on one side of herself unable to move and clap. How i hated the sound of her clapping. But we would ignore her or forget about her. And she would get foot ulcers from laying in bed too long. it was horrible how we treated her. She even went to a nursing home when she had knee surgery, but she hated it there. She we brought her home again.

So no matter if you have family or not, old age is the greatest tragedy. Fear it. That is one thing naam simran can help you with.

You can also adopt. But like MisterrSingh was saying, do it when you are capable. I think adopting is definitely a good idea, but make sure to give to the kid a good education, and not treat it as someone who is there for your benefit.

Mr Singh was actually singh I am not worthy of raising a kid. Your answer makes more sense. thanks

Like a few other gay guys out there, I don't exactly fit into the gay scene either. as I can't bring myself to the shallow kind of existence most of them have. But then again most straight ppl thesedays have just as much shallow existence.

Thats why I usually look towards spirituality

Seeing her pass will break me from inside. Just thinking about it makes my eyes wet. But its inevitable as well .

Dwelling on this doesn't help. You should cross that bridge when it comes. Which will probably be many many years from now. You might be a totally different person to what you are now by then. 

Also, you should resist indulgence in excessive sentimentality. I don't think it is helpful or healthy. 

I understand you are in a tough and confusing position but I don't see any other options for people in that position outside of toughening up themselves. 

The cards will fall eventually and you'll find ways to deal with it all. 

Guest Guestx

I'm confused- first this topic was about homosexuality and karma and then it turned into the posters insecurities of being left without parents and then a rant about kids etc.

1. Yes i believe its over lusting, and for you to control, don't get with anyone

2. It's a shame you have no siblings, I feel all kids need them and dont understand why parents of one don't have another unless of course its medical reason. But most people who are an only child get a life, some good friends, extended family and get busy with that along with work etc.

3. The issue you have is on top of being an only child you are gay and due to your religious stance on it its nothing something you can act upon. You cannot get with a woman for kids, that's unfair to the woman and the kid. I would have thought you would just get more and more into sikhi and that would be your purpose? I dont think it's bad to adopt but only when you are mentally ready.

4. Not sure where you are from but sounds like you need to see a therapist for all your insecurities, thoughts and issues.

5. You mentioned our society doesnt tolerate gays, it's simple what is written in bani and therefore people who believe in that will agree with it, don't make out its our issue that we don't support homosexuality. You apparently are sikh so stop being defensive over it.

Guest ItsOK

It's ok bro. You're gay. Thats the life lesson given to you to help over come issues that prevent you from being in touch with your consciousness. It's a lesson if you take it as a lesson, or life will repeat a lesson till you learn it. There is no previous 'joon' you go through life and death cycles everyday if you're not connected to the supreme being in THIS LIFE. Your karm matter from this birth. Thats it. Praying doesn't stop bad times it just teaches you to deal with them to where they don't affect you. As far as your relationship with your mom, is also a lesson in itself, hopefully the evident consequence of life (being death) doesn't break you down and rather it teaches you....theres only one way to overcome these issues. Read guru Granth sahib ji with meanings, with meanings being the major key. 2 pages a day takes about 30 mins with meanings. It'll take years to finish at that pace but it will change your life. 

Sorry if this is repetitive, I didn't read all the replies.