Fallen for a gursikh

Guest Lostworrior1234

Guest Lostworrior1234

I've been married for years. My husband and I were blessed with Amrit and have children. Our relationship isn't bad but it's never been what I've wanted. There was always somthing missing. And by accident I've met somone, a gursikh who's so bless and in turn knows the consequences of a forbidden love .  and I think I've fallen in love and they feel the same. What can I do. I don't want to live if I can't live with him. This is more than infatuation. The way I feel... I'd take the churasee lakh smiling in hopes we can be each other's in another life. 

Guest Jacfsing2

When I first read the title, I'll be straight honest, I thought it was coming from an unmarried person who liked a Gursikh, sadly I'm wrong.

Where I would stand is that once you married from Anand Karaj, you didn't make a promise to your spouse, but rather the light of Vaheguru, Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, the one who sits on the throne of ultimate judgment. We've forgot the idea of Isaat, but understand what your doing not only to your husband and kids, but the honor and respect of the ceremony the Guru himself made, the same light which gave his 4 sons for the Isaat, saying, "In putran ki sees paar, diye sut chaar, chaar moye to kia hua jeevad kai hazaar". 

You should seek marriage counseling, or talk to your husband about personal marriage problems, because a marriage like this will only be broken. Also respect this Gurmukh enough that he can provide the gift of purity for his future spouse, and hope that you don't pursue anything and he doesn't do anything. And you can hope for him all you want in future lives, but after you die, you will forget everything in an instant. If you want to love, give more love to your husband and talk to him about what you feel is missing, don't try going the other way, today this is becoming a big marriage problem among many people. Communication with your spouse is key.

DON'T DISHONOR THE PLEDGES YOU MADE TO GURU SAHIB!

if you're amrithdhari, this would be an issue where you overcome your 'vikars'. what is the reason that you are so drawn to this person? do you find your husband lacking in some places that are important to you? hopefully its not a case of 'the grass is greener on the other side' but that not really being the case when you get to the other side. you need to sit with yourself first and sort out your issues of why this is even taking place, its more than just being impressed so much by another individual, obviously there is a void inside of you that you feel like he can fulfill, which in a way is also a lack of spirituality and or connection to your consciousness.

if this is something you can't control i feel like you should have a sit down with your husband and be honest with him and then move forward. without the discussion, the guilt of going behind his back would probably hurt your soul more than the love would make it feel better. 

Guest Jacfsing2
2 hours ago, KhalistanYouth said:

In the end, it is your life, 

If she was unmarried and she didn't have kids I would somewhat agree with you; however, this is more than just O.P. this is her entire family that will be affected just because she wants to be someone else. The concept of the symbol of husband and wife becomes meaningless, and our Gurus sacrifice for the Isaat of this Panth also becomes meaningless. We are not a communitty of swingers, cheaters, and adulterers, (I hope it hasn't come to this), but rather that communitty that would restore Isaat to others. Don't be giving these thoughts of so-called independence, but rather we should understand what a marriage is. 

She's going to ruin her own jeevan as well as everyone around her, because going down that path is pure selfishness, not love.

19 hours ago, Guest Lostworrior1234 said:

I've been married for years. My husband and I were blessed with Amrit and have children. Our relationship isn't bad but it's never been what I've wanted. There was always somthing missing. And by accident I've met somone, a gursikh who's so bless and in turn knows the consequences of a forbidden love .  and I think I've fallen in love and they feel the same. What can I do. I don't want to live if I can't live with him. This is more than infatuation. The way I feel... I'd take the churasee lakh smiling in hopes we can be each other's in another life. 

the bold says your are not a gursikh and neither is this so called perfect man you call gursikh.  No gursikh will ever go down the road this emotionally weak man has with you and I'm not talking about your husband.  Both of you are spiritually weak and are lusting after each other.  Read your last sentence, any gursikh would run the 100 mile away from such a woman like you.  Your mind is demented.  This so called gursikh you are lusting after has mutually feelings as you!!!  You both are thinking on sexual instinct.  This sexual instinct is the primitive drive of animals.  This is how animals behave.  They have no concept of commitment other than to satisfy their instinct.  No Gursikh has ever acted in this way. Every gursikh was attached to the Guru and every other relationship was seen as false.  This new generation of Sikhs seriously lack in Gurbani teachings.  This manmukh you want to marry should have broken ties from you in the first moment he found out your intentions.  But he's a ghost, and dead people behave in this manner.  If you want to save your relationship with Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.  Break all relationships with this dead person.  But reading Sri charitoropakhyan a woman of your character will destroy the good for a second of lust and moh.    

On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 9:46 AM, Guest Lostworrior1234 said:

I've been married for years. My husband and I were blessed with Amrit and have children. Our relationship isn't bad but it's never been what I've wanted. There was always somthing missing. And by ac ynident I've met somone, a gursikh who's so bless and in turn knows the consequences of a forbidden love .  and I think I've fallen in love and they feel the same. What can I do. I don't want to live if I can't live with him. This is more than infatuation. The way I feel... I'd take the churasee lakh smiling in hopes we can be each other's in another life. 

You know Its wrong but you still want to do It. However think about how you will handle your children and husband after you have gotten what you want. It will be a little too late and you will realise that you slipped and will regret. Its up to you to choose to pass your test. Look at all the positive things In your present relationship and all negatives that could happen If you were In another one.