Evil Hindustani's caught on video brutally attacking Sikhs in chainpura, rajasthan

genie

A video footage dossier needs to be collected of hindu crimes on Sikhs in recent years. I can think of a number of incidents where Hindus in india have deliberately attacked Sikh's.

When Hindu orgs and RSS want to make the claims that Sikhs are part of the Hindu fold or part and parcel of Indian society they need to be shown evidence of Hindus and secular or atheist hindustanis indulging in hate and violence against Sikhs which has forced Sikhs to become separatist Khalistani's.

The evidence is clear. This should be presented to the necessary authorities. These Hindu cockroaches only attack in mobs. One on one, they are cowards. They can't fight for a start. Is there any background to why this occurred aside from the obvious? Are they businessman, traders, or just average guys seized upon by a mob?

29 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

The evidence is clear. This should be presented to the necessary authorities. These Hindu cockroaches only attack in mobs. One on one, they are cowards. They can't fight for a start. Is there any background to why this occurred aside from the obvious? Are they businessman, traders, or just average guys seized upon by a mob?

I read a comment somewhere alleging the Sikh guys were part of one of the gurdwara's in rajasthan travelling in a van when they were stopped and seized by the cowardly hindu villagers for some unknown reason and attacked.

I find it more shocking that the singhs in the footage were brutally beaten rolling around on the ground and not able to put up a defence or beat these skinny malnourished hindustani's into submission.

Something for our singhs in india and worldwide to really think about:

• Why they carrying kirpans if they don't use them?
  • Why do they call themselves proud indians/hindustani's when they are treated in this way?
  • Why do they call themselves singhs if they are not lions in any physical confrontations with non-sikhs any more?

8 minutes ago, genie said:

I read a comment somewhere alleging the Sikh guys were part of one of the gurdwara's in rajasthan travelling in a van when they were stopped and seized by the cowardly hindu villagers for some unknown reason and attacked.

I find it more shocking that the singhs in the footage were brutally beaten rolling around on the ground and not able to put up a defence or beat these skinny malnourished hindustani's into submission.

Something for our singhs in india and worldwide to really think about:

• Why they carrying kirpans if they don't use them?
  • Why do they call themselves proud indians/hindustani's when they are treated in this way?
  • Why do they call themselves singhs if they are not lions in any physical confrontations with non-sikhs any more?

As Sardar Ratinder Singh points out RSS is winding up to do another 84 repeat  so people need to stand up train up and stop trusting the sheep because as brigitte Gabriel says the peaceful 80 percent are irrelevant , you should be prepared to handle the 20 percent that are violent, despotic and dangerous. examples : germans vs nazis , muslims vs terrorists

46 minutes ago, genie said:

Just when Sikhs thought they were relatively safe in "Hindustan" in 2017 then this happens.

Evil Hindu extremists caught brutally attacking Sikhs in chainpura, rajashtan.

Deplorable. The elderly Sikh with white beard can be heard moaning while he clutches his stomach. I wonder what the background of this attack was.

11 minutes ago, genie said:

Why they carrying kirpans if they don't use them?

Well, I didn't see any kirpans, did you? For the elderly Sikh, his shirt was lifted up, and no kirpan or gatra was visible even if it were under his clothes.

Every Sikh should be armed, and you should definitely have a full-size kirpan if you're traveling outside of your area.

13 minutes ago, genie said:

Why do they call themselves proud indians/hindustani's when they are treated in this way?

Your statement could have been improved with the use of the word "some" to avoid generalization:

Why do some Sikhs in India call themselves proud indians/hindustani's when they are treated in this way?

27 minutes ago, BhForce said:

Deplorable. The elderly Sikh with white beard can be heard moaning while he clutches his stomach. I wonder what the background of this attack was.

Well, I didn't see any kirpans, did you? For the elderly Sikh, his shirt was lifted up, and no kirpan or gatra was visible even if it were under his clothes.

Every Sikh should be armed, and you should definitely have a full-size kirpan if you're traveling outside of your area.

Your statement could have been improved with the use of the word "some" to avoid generalization:

Yes pretty much agree with all of that. These cowardly hindustani's are shameless especially targeting the elderly gentleman.

As for kirpans not being used I think i saw one of them wearing it but i wasnt taking about these specific singhs in the footage I was taking more generally. Why do Singhs in India who are known to openly carry kirpan refrain from using them when defending themselves or others from harm.

Kirpans are given to all Khalsa Sikh's to use for self defence and to stop others getting harmed and I think we should remember that .... many singhs I know say they are just a spiritual symbol of defence..... I would say no my brothers these are shaster tools to be used to defend yourselves with not some kinda fashion accessory for show.

31 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

As Sardar Ratinder Singh points out RSS is winding up to do another 84 repeat  so people need to stand up train up and stop trusting the sheep because as brigitte Gabriel says the peaceful 80 percent are irrelevant , you should be prepared to handle the 20 percent that are violent, despotic and dangerous. examples : germans vs nazis , muslims vs terrorists

Not sure RSS are planning anything like that. But there is definitely a very inhumane strain within hindutva that likes to brutally oppress any minority that dares to live independent of their control.

this is the state which has that RSS Yogi as CM ...so yes it could be his doing .too

Background is these are sewadars of local gurdwara and like someone else said their car was stopped and they were dragged out by multiple assailants . The police were there and did not interfere ... they were then arrested and taken to thana despite being innocent of the so called accusations that someone had tried to kidnap a child  and they thought the singhs were responsible ....errr no children anywhere nearby...scum the lot of them

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

this is the state which has that RSS Yogi as CM ...so yes it could be his doing .too

Background is these are sewadars of local gurdwara and like someone else said their car was stopped and they were dragged out by multiple assailants . The police were there and did not interfere ... they were then arrested and taken to thana despite being innocent of the so called accusations that someone had tried to kidnap a child  and they thought the singhs were responsible ....errr no children anywhere nearby...scum the lot of them

Police is rubbish in India, but that's nothing new. Shame on the police and shame on those monsters that beat them up. And shame on who was videoing it, instead of helping them.