Butcher of Punjab the mass murderer monster KPS Gill is dead at 82

Just read on social media that evil scumbag mass murderer of Sikh youths in the 90s.. and woman raping the infamous former DGP of punjab KPS Gill has died aged 82.

May he rot in nark along with his associates and offspring.

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, genie said:

Just read on social media that evil scumbag mass murderer of Sikh youths in the 90s.. and woman raping the infamous former DGP of punjab KPS Gill has died aged 82.

May he rot in nark along with his associates and offspring.

hope jamdoot took him the scenic route 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, monatosingh said:

RwcWnIs.png

Clearly is blinded..

Good that he and other evil mass murder supporting indian nationalists / hindustani's are pained.

KPS GIil's demise is the first bit of good news all year!

I dont think the other mass murderer of Sikhs imfamous general brar has long to live either, must be in his mid to late 80s now?

May the Waheguru instruct the jamdoot to torture their souls along with indira, abdali, aurangzeb,etc for a very long time indeed.

1 minute ago, genie said:

Good that he and other evil mass murder supporting indian nationalists / hindustani's are pained.

KPS GIil's demise is the first bit of good news all month!

I dont think the other mass murderer of Sikhs imfamous general brar has long to live either, must be in his mid to late 80s now?

May the Waheguru instruct the jamdoot to torture their souls along with indira, abdali, aurangzeb,etc for a very long time indeed.

I am just surprised kutha brar hasn't been assassinated yet.

1 minute ago, monatosingh said:

I am just surprised kutha brar hasn't been assassinated yet.

Some singhs (who were caught and jailed) did try some years ago when he was in London but he escaped cos the Singhs weren't serious they were just opportunists looking to rough brar up a bit like a punching bag and besides almighty Waheguru had other plans for kuldeep brar.

Looks like his fate will be sealed in the afterlife as those who get punished in this life are better off as their karmic bad deeds are usually forgiven depending on Guru Ji's grace.  And those who thought they escaped justice and punishment in this life the fate is much worse in the afterlife where their soul will be tortured and after that they will be reborn back into creation in circumstances that no soul would like to experience possibly as a maggot festing on rotten flesh or a pig which is then slaughtered in a butchers shop the possibilities for karmic readdress are endless.

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
1 hour ago, genie said:

Some singhs (who were caught and jailed) did try some years ago when he was in London but he escaped cos the Singhs weren't serious they were just opportunists looking to rough brar up a bit like a punching bag and besides almighty Waheguru had other plans for kuldeep brar.

Looks like his fate will be sealed in the afterlife as those who get punished in this life are better off as their karmic bad deeds are usually forgiven depending on Guru Ji's grace.  And those who thought they escaped justice and punishment in this life the fate is much worse in the afterlife where their soul will be tortured and after that they will be reborn back into creation in circumstances that no soul would like to experience possibly as a maggot festing on rotten flesh or a pig which is then slaughtered in a butchers shop the possibilities for karmic readdress are endless.

He lived his life like a dog of indira . Dogs are obedient to master and will do anything to get promoted.

So as he lived , maybe similar life he will get LOL. 

Just look at all the hindus all over social media pouring in their condolences over the death of this dog. 

These people will always use our people against us ! they have done in past and will do again in future.

25 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Just look at all the hindus all over social media pouring in their condolences over the death of this dog. 

These people will always use our people against us ! they have done in past and will do again in future.

I've actually seen Singhs also do this.

The worse part is the comments mention stuff like 'His hard work in defeating Punjab Militancy will be remembered'.

13 minutes ago, PokeYourPinealGland said:

i should give out mithai today!! hopefully they announce it at the gurudwara sunday. atleast one of these major bastards is dead. 

I drank a nice glass of mango lassi to celebrate his departure from this earth into nark.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, PokeYourPinealGland said:

i shall also partake is such festivities. i might even go around giving homeless people dollar bills today. this is the best news i could have possibly read today. waiting for my mom to get off work so i can call her and we can both enjoy this moment together lol:grin

Good idea, Waheguru ji works in mysterious ways. Have a blessed day!

• Like 2