URGENT: Missing 13 year old Sikh Girl from Seven Kings

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
21 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

this is nothing new , my rapist used muslim girls to phone my parent's home to find out my phone number at university halls to blackmail me . I also confronted them as they were innocent of his intentions (blackmail etc)  they just were told it was workrelated.... but the new trend is openly hostile from the females too

"my rapist" ? thats shocking paenji !! 

Didn't knew you had to go through it too . Most of these muslims in UK are from pakistan (or bangladesh) and unlike other violent muslims, they will target sikhs specifically because they know of sikh efforts against mughal empire agenda .

In a video of Basics of Sikhi , Jagraj Singh was asked by an aggressive muslim man in UK "you people had skirmish with mughal empire I have heard"

Moral of story : Muslims know we stood against them in medieval era , Hindus can't remember past 84 and how we traitored against the country . The number of hindus who even know of word "operation bluestar" and killing of indira gandhi seem shocking to me. I used to think most of these young hindus wouldn't know but oh well they do .

6 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

"my rapist" ? thats shocking paenji !! 

Didn't knew you had to go through it too . Most of these muslims in UK are from pakistan (or bangladesh) and unlike other violent muslims, they will target sikhs specifically because they know of sikh efforts against mughal empire agenda .

In a video of Basics of Sikhi , Jagraj Singh was asked by an aggressive muslim man in UK "you people had skirmish with mughal empire I have heard"

Moral of story : Muslims know we stood against them in medieval era , Hindus can't remember past 84 and how we traitored against the country . The number of hindus who even know of word "operation bluestar" and killing of indira gandhi seem shocking to me. I used to think most of these young hindus wouldn't know but oh well they do .

hindus are fed anti-sikh propaganda from birth these days don't be surprised but willing to counteract it with actual knowledge of what Sant ji taught and real eyewitness accounts , our own kids are influenced by these messed up people and have become anti-sikh too, they want to be accepted by hindus soo bad they are willing to do puja etc and deny their own culture 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
5 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

hindus are fed anti-sikh propaganda from birth these days don't be surprised but willing to counteract it with actual knowledge of what Sant ji taught and real eyewitness accounts , our own kids are influenced by these messed up people and have become anti-sikh too, they want to be accepted by hindus soo bad they are willing to do puja etc and deny their own culture 

Hinduists used to have the secret slogan "Pehle kasaai , fir isaai" . (first butchered (muslim), then the christians) we will kill.

Now it seems "pehle kasaai fir isaai fir sikh" . 

I showed that article of the hindutva mad girl on twitter claiming golden temple as hindu, NOT ONE hindu scoffed her tweet, rather they purposefully pretended ignorant