Punjabi Girls Bad Behaviour

singh598

Guest Jacfsing2
16 hours ago, ManjitSinghEsq said:

Oh look ! Lots of Sikh men (who often boast about how equality is a fundamental tenet of their faith ) passing judgement on the behaviour of  "girls" (they probably mean women).

Hail to these wonderful Sikhs and their wonderful faith. Let me search for the threads on the behaviour of "boys". Oh surprise ! There isn't one ! What a bunch of scummy hypocrites !

There is a faith well known for the controlling and oppressive treatment of women, I think most of you need to join that one ,their beliefs seem to be in tune with yours.

Men and women have different codes of Issat, a man's Isaat is his Himmat, (bravery), to protect what is important for them, a woman's Isaat is not falling to Kaam, (lust). Today neither of these concepts are being taught to most people, which is why we are facing issues. Equality isn't the fundemental of our faith, there's only 3 of those: 1.Kirat Karo, 2. Vand Chacko, 3. Naam Jaapo. If you want to add a 4th to it, it would be that Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji is the only way to Vaheguru and devotion to Guru Sahib is the same as Vaheguru. But equality is not a foundational belief.

On 5/29/2017 at 9:43 PM, genie said:

Here's another trashy punjabi girl of Sikh heritage. From what I gather from her convo shes actually talking to an afghan muslim guy and both are mocking and belittling indian / sikh guys.

Shes actually giving us an insight how the mind of a non-muslim girl easy to groom and convert to islam is. ...

1. The guys good looks is important

2. The impression the guy is  are part of the hardest tribe on the block. Willing to indulge in violence to prove it and get respect and authority. Alpha male mentality and submissive female.

3. Then the continually pushing of islamic ideology and its alleged superiority by the muslim guy which eventually convinces the lame non-muslim and punjabi slags that yes it is superior. Stockholm syndrome.

I went through her timeline, couldn't understand anything. IS she some kind of troll account, maybe someone pretending to be a girl?

On 5/30/2017 at 1:51 AM, Jacfsing2 said:

The solution will only be available once we teach the importance of Issat in the house of Vaheguru, and not Issat in the court of man-made governments. 

More importantly what I don't get is why Sikh men go for these types of girls over Non-Sikh women who's only real problem isn't knowing Guru Sahib, when the concept of Issat is not even instilled in these "sikh", women? I don't want to sound sexist or anything like that, but I don't think that Sikh men marrying Non-Sikhs has the same effect spiritually and mentally for our Issat as "sikh" women marrying Non-Sikhs. (I support gender equality, but believe men and women are equal in different ways, not the same way). Also if we were following the 52 Hukams, no such command exists that explicitly says don't give a son to a family of Non-Sikhs, but a reverse is true. 

these sikh men are either drowning in the work and make money mentality, and so have no time to think about izzat. Also too many come from these village <banned word filter activated> families that just seem too uneducated to pass dharmik values to their children and grandchildren. Mix both issues and you get a mess.

Also seen some religious and amrit dhari families doing these dating things. All the amrit dhari ones I seen are from east african families, but I hear there are indian ones as well, perhaps they are 3rd generationers? Regardless when you follow sikhi in a religious/ritualistic manner like a gora or arab, then you forget to follow it dharmically. And you lose the dharmik culture of which some desi families still have left. Colonial pro-religious adharmik attitudes mess things up, and those sikhs that spent too much time serving gora even when wearing turban and 5 Ks might have lost a lot of dharmik thinking and definitely dharmik culture. Just really weird to see families where the men have turbans and girls are dressed in certain way and are drinking glassy.

Guest Jacfsing2
2 hours ago, ipledgeblue said:

these sikh men are either drowning in the work and make money mentality, and so have no time to think about izzat. Also too many come from these village <banned word filter activated> families that just seem too uneducated to pass dharmik values to their children and grandchildren. Mix both issues and you get a mess.

Also seen some religious and amrit dhari families doing these dating things. All the amrit dhari ones I seen are from east indian families, but I hear there are indian ones as well, perhaps they are 3rd generationers? Regardless when you follow sikhi in a religious/ritualistic manner like a gora or arab, then you forget to follow it dharmically. And you lose the dharmik culture of which some desi families still have left. Colonial pro-religious adharmik attitudes mess things up, and those sikhs that spent too much time serving gora even when wearing turban and 5 Ks might have lost a lot of dharmik thinking and definetly dharmik culture. Just really weird to see families where the men have turbans and girls are dressed in certain way and are drinking glassy.

Can you rephrase that, there seemed to be too much at once for someone simple minded like me.

2 hours ago, ipledgeblue said:

I went through her timeline, couldn't understand anything. IS she some kind of troll account, maybe someone pretending to be a girl?

Nah i dont think its a troll account its a genuine account thats been there since 2012. I think shes forgot to set her app up properly and her DM messages are appearing in public tweets too instead of staying in her DM private inbox.

On 30/05/2017 at 9:14 PM, Singh1989 said:

QUESTION! Where are the Sikh girls? I see no Kara let alone dastaar n "Kaur" being mentioned in names.

If your talking about the girl in the video that the original poster was talking about then yes your right.

But as much as we may not want to believe she is a Sikh girl that shes some next atheist or hp punjabi girl and got nothing to do with us however the fact is we do have these kinda girls in our community who come from sikh families. The first step to resolving a problem is to acknowledge it. If we don't admit we have a problem with ignorant apni girls defaming themselves and Sikhs then we wont be able to combat it.

As for the twitter girl (if your talking about her)  well she made reference in her tweets that she is a sikh girl herself.

Also just cos a girl doesn't wear a  dastaar doesnt make them a non-sikh ...similar just as a guy who wears a dastaar doesnt means he is a Sikh (e.g KPS Gill).