Dopey anti-sikh Indian actress Priyanka Chopra causes outrage amoungst Sikhs by praising Mass Murderer KPS Gill

genie

On ‎31‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 11:15 AM, genie said:

I dont get what you mean? Why would she  have to mention sikhs or 1984?

KPS Gill wasnt active in 1984 he became active killing Sikhs in the late 80s after operation woodrose

So we just assume people like her are being against Sikhs? Maybe the <banned word filter activated> KPS did more stuff in his undeserving career? Like a hand in catching real terror/ broadening security for Punjab?

Maybe the likes of this actress is referring to that side of this kutha's instead? After all, 84 n Sikhs not mentioned in her posts.

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi

I believe bollywood was remotely controlled by rajiv gandhi at one time via his contacts , namely,AMitabh bachan.

Did anyone notice how most sardar jokes started in the 90s ? It weren't before then, were they?

I believe this were deliberately and planned attack on sikh youth, to demoralize sikh youth of their identity.

And we have seen the results of this . So many got patit because they thought turban was some dorky thing .

Secondly, most importantly the hindu masses don't see KPS gill as murderer of sikhs, they view him as an angel who restored peace in punjab by killing "extremists".

If you look at the hindus praising KPS gill, they don't do that because he killed sikhs, they do that because he got rid of khalistani movement in punjab. But we all know that wasn't without human rights abuses which hindus will commonly overlook .

Anyways hindus aren't known to be a spine kaum. They never stood up for Kashmiri pandits exodus either. Despite all the muscle posturing, they can't do <banned word filter activated> against rising muslim demography in india either. 

Oh wait, their chhatrapati shivaji or maharana pratap will save them ! :rofl

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
50 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

amitabh is actually half-bro of Indira and Mama of Rajiv , the dirty details were hidden by a convenient marriage to bachan senior. That's why Amitabh was so burnt by her death ...make sense yet?

What a bunch of b.astards all of them are ! I am laughing so hard reading all this hahaha .. 

These bunch of buffoons thought they could clash with the morally and ideologically SUPERIOR sikhs and get away with it . lol.

Also Amitabh himself had sexual relations with so many women .. Rekha being an open secret everyone knows .  She still flirts like a wh ore with amitabh. He's also said to have relations with Aishwarya rai , who is shockingly his daughter in law now. 

Just imagine when the father of nation (gaandi) and first prime minister (pandit nehru) was a womanizer , and that makes randi indira a b astard as well lol. 

As someone said "peo ena da gandhi, maa ina di indira, enna di ki bannu " :rofl

Just imagine when the leaders are like these, and 80% population is blind ("hindu anna, turk kaana") how long can a country like that stand ? time will tell lol

PS : I hope indi.an authoriti.es are not scanning this forum. I could be in deep <banned word filter activated> lol

1 hour ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

I believe bollywood was remotely controlled by rajiv gandhi at one time via his contacts , namely,AMitabh bachan.

Did anyone notice how most sardar jokes started in the 90s ? It weren't before then, were they?

I believe this were deliberately and planned attack on sikh youth, to demoralize sikh youth of their identity.

And we have seen the results of this . So many got patit because they thought turban was some dorky thing .

Secondly, most importantly the hindu masses don't see KPS gill as murderer of sikhs, they view him as an angel who restored peace in punjab by killing "extremists".

If you look at the hindus praising KPS gill, they don't do that because he killed sikhs, they do that because he got rid of khalistani movement in punjab. But we all know that wasn't without human rights abuses which hindus will commonly overlook .

Anyways hindus aren't known to be a spine kaum. They never stood up for Kashmiri pandits exodus either. Despite all the muscle posturing, they can't do <banned word filter activated> against rising muslim demography in india either. 

Oh wait, their chhatrapati shivaji or maharana pratap will save them ! :rofl

Good points, I believe Sardar jokes was started by hindu punjabi brahmins back in the late 70s then to 80s and intensified in 90s in a vicious campaign to demean and demonise the Sikh community so that they would feel ashmed to be Sikhs and their offspring would not mind converting to atheist communists or hindu's or their daughters marrying out.

Bollywood is controlled by hindu and musiim extremists. Most the film producers and directors are hindu and thus have hindu nationalist tendencies and the muslim extremists controlled the criminal underworld via the drug and arms smuggling business hence why you had a few pro-muslim films made by actors like hritk roshan (who married a muslim woman) about the bombay riots.

Amitab bachan's mother was Sikh (born from what is pakistan now) and she married a hindu and thus amitab was produced. anti-sikh genocide congress party member Sajjan Kumar is married to a kaur, anti-sikh genocide congress party member Jagdish tytlers mother is also a Sikh who married a hindu.

Sikhs should also research and look into the activities of sanjay dutt who is a brahmin hindu whose mother was muslim actress. Sanjay dutt has produced started in a few anti-sikh films from memory. And in 1984 he is alleged to have started a peace march.... but I suspect he aided people in anti-sikh violence.

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
8 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

Indira got caught with her German professor that's why she got kicked out of college , Tagore never respected her because he know her Sordid behaviour

Anyways  now the con gress party is out of office. I hope it dies a slow death. 

Remember how rajiv (indiras son ) got so many sikhs killed in delhi . He himself got badly ripped apart and burned in 1991 by a LTTE activist. Ironically the suicide bomber's face was not gone, however rajiv's face was blown totally by explosion .

I guess he didn't have any face to go to waheguru lol. 

He started sardar jokes via his proxies in bollywood. Now his own son is a national joke and also not married . So rajiv lineage is dead. Also Amitabh's son is incompetent and joked upon too . 

Karam finally gets to a person . 

Amitabh is likely successful only because of political support . 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi

Let me tell one more fact of Indian politics most of you might not be aware of .

By the year around 1930 approx , the mainstream indian freedom struggle divided into 2 streams due to ideological clashes with each other. The one we know , were the gandhis , the so called peacefuls , who later went to become left liberals of india . Rest we know is history . 

However, the another one was that started by the likes of veer savarkar, ms golwalkar , hedgewar , who though were initially with gandhi but soon turned against him . One of them (nathuram godse) was responsible for killing gandhi . In protest to white caps worn by congress ppl, these ppl started wearing black caps which is still a RSS uniform. 

This second stream of ideology is what's ruling over india right now ! 

Notice the upsurge in articles maligning gandhi, nehru and other congress leaders . Why would they do that ? its because of ideological clash. Congress believed in "secularism" to which the right wing is opposed and like to call themselves hindu nationalism.