Pendu Low IQ Castism Jattism Kills Again - Jatt Sikh Man takes own life finding out wife is Ramdasia Dalit Sikh

genie

Jat Sikh discovers wife is Dalit, kills self days after marriage

He had allegedly taken the step after he came to know that the girl, whom he married a few days ago, believing that she was a Jat Sikh, turned out to be a Dalit.

Updated: May 31, 2017 11:57 IST

HT Correspondent
Hindustan Times, Sangrur
_0a4fe22a-45ca-11e7-9f7a-23d54b55bc46.jp
Manpreet Singh

Manpreet Singh, 22, a resident of Khai village here, who had consumed a poisonous substance on Sunday, died on the same night. He had allegedly taken the step after he came to know that the girl, whom he married a few days ago, believing that she was a Jat Sikh, turned out to be a Dalit.

He wrote in his suicide note,“I am Manpreet Singh Brar. My matchmaker Gurtej Singh Baba arranged my match for marriage. I am a Jat boy and my father-in-law is also a Jat, but his wife is a Ramdasia… I was told that they (his wife and mother in-law) are also Jat.”

Manpreet’s family also alleged that matchmaker Gurtej had told before the marriage that the girl is from a poor family, but they are Jats and he also took Rs 45,000 for the role of a middleman.

“After the marriage, his wife spent two days with him and after that she went to her parents. When he had gone to his in-laws, he came to know that his wife is a Dalit instead of a Jat. He brought her to his home, but after some time he went to the farm and did not return to home. He consumed some poisonous substance” said, Piara Singh, the deceased brother-in-law.

Meanwhile, police have registered a case under the Section 306 (abetment of suicide) of the Indian Penal Code at Lehra police station.

“He might have committed suicide due to caste issue. We are investigating the matter and Gurtej Singh will be arrested soon,” said Jagbir Singh, station house officer (SHO), Lehra police station.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/punjab/jat-sikh-discovers-wife-is-dalit-kills-self-days-after-marriage/story-0HEATz2Sx59feWzU6TMI1L.html

28 minutes ago, genie said:

I strongly disagree, that's no honour at all its a complete disgrace for anyone to do that even thinking taking their own life is ok to restore the jhaht honour...besides suicide is a major sin within sikhi itself.

Also what kinda message is he sending? That its better to take your own life than be married to a fellow human being of the same faith but of a different anti-sikh brahminwad given caste.

Castism is why sikhistan/khalistan never happened and thus gave us genocides of 1947 and 1984 left our kaum trapped in indian union at the mercy of hindtuva dominance.

Castism is why brahminwad is able to divide Sikhs.

Castism is why girls in the west sleep around or run off marrying with white non-sikh guys because their family is thinks its better for them to marry a white guy who has no care, knowledge or love for Sikhi than to marry a Sikh of a different or "lower" caste.

I agree with all the above, but if he was so completely devoid of perspective that he killed himself over being married to the "wrong" caste, then I don't find it hard to believe someone with a more volatile nature could've focused that rage and hopelessness onto his wife. It would've presented anti-Sikh elements with another justification to label us as no better than the other lot across the border who conduct themselves in barbaric ways when it comes to situations similar to these.

This man's suicide and its associated spiritual / religious ramifications are between him and God. That's nobody else's business. What we can be thankful for is that he was sensible enough to contain the situation, so that the ramifications of his decision affected nobody but himself. 

Guest Jacfsing2

I'm not a Jaat or a Dalit, but if they are both low-castes according to Brahminwaad, for those who believe in Brahminwaad, can someone explain to me why the Jaats hate the Dalits so much?

42 minutes ago, genie said:

I strongly disagree, that's no honour at all its a complete disgrace for anyone to do that even thinking taking their own life is ok to restore the jhaht honour...besides suicide is a major sin within sikhi itself.

Also what kinda message is he sending? That its better to take your own life than be married to a fellow human being of the same faith but of a different anti-sikh brahminwad given caste.

Castism is why sikhistan/khalistan never happened and thus gave us genocides of 1947 and 1984 left our kaum trapped in indian union at the mercy of hindtuva dominance.

Castism is why brahminwad is able to divide Sikhs.

Castism is why girls in the west sleep around or run off marrying with white non-sikh guys because their family is thinks its better for them to marry a white guy who has no care, knowledge or love for Sikhi than to marry a Sikh of a different or "lower" caste.

Goras don't have any caste, according to true Brahminwaad, that's lower than low-caste, these people have made a completely new way to discriminate people.

16 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

I'm not a Jaat or a Dalit, but if they are both low-castes according to Brahminwaad, for those who believe in Brahminwaad, can someone explain to me why the Jaats hate the Dalits so much?

The following video answers your question. Watch up to 1:03. 

Substitute 'class' for 'caste'. The philosophy is pretty much the same.

What an <banned word filter activated>! Come on there are jatts marrying who-knows what in western countries just so they can get indefinite stay or citizenship.

And then this jatt man does this? Seriously? He doesn;t even have a turban on his head, and yet he is ashamed of marrying someone from a poor background and poor class?

What is a Ramdasia again?

1 hour ago, ipledgeblue said:

What an <banned word filter activated>! Come on there are jatts marrying who-knows what in western countries just so they can get indefinite stay or citizenship.

And then this jatt man does this? Seriously? He doesn;t even have a turban on his head, and yet he is ashamed of marrying someone from a poor background and poor class?

What is a Ramdasia again?

True, plus I've learn't that alot of people who claim there some kinda "high caste" jatt are actually seen a farmer peasant labour low caste in the brahminwad order of things...just have to look at how haryanvi hindu jatts are treated by the treat of the other higher caste hindu's.

Many  of todays jatt's are unwittingly from dalit and other caste stock whose forefathers gave their surnames as from the jatt caste when they moved away from their towns/villages where people didn't know them back in the days or settled aboard in the west and other countries to get away from their "low caste" status.

Hence why approx 70% of Sikh population is Jatt when the actual truth is actual true racially pure jatt farming stock is far lower, most jatts of today are from fake jatt heritage. So this notion that there's some racial purity in the jatt caste and they have to maintain it, is nonsensical and too absurd to carry on.

I think ramdasia's are from the same caste as chamar ravidassia's but they follow Sikhism and do not hold bhagat ravidass as a Guru? They were from the hindu dalit chamar (labourer shoemaker/weaver) caste back in the days and convert to Sikhi during the times of Guru Ram Das Ji.

1 minute ago, genie said:

True, plus I've learn't that alot of people who claim there some kinda "high caste" jatt are actually seen a farmer peasant labour low caste in the brahminwad order of things...just have to look at how haryanvi hindu jatts are treated by the treat of the other higher caste hindu's.

Many  of todays jatt's are unwittingly from dalit and other caste stock whose forefathers gave their surnames as from the jatt caste when they moved away from their towns/villages where people didn't know them back in the days or settled aboard in the west and other countries to get away from their "low caste" status.

Hence why approx 70% of Sikh population is Jatt when the actual truth is actual true racially pure jatt farming stock is far lorbme racial purity in the jatt caste and they have to maintain it, is nonsensical and too absurd to carry on.

As I am from jatt background myself, all I can say is that once jatt loses his turban, I don't know what he is still proud of? And I think everyone should wear turban if they complain about being looked at in a castist manner. If Gurus have given all sikhs freedom to wear turban yet people get a firanghi haircut like they are gulam and complain about being called low caste or whatever?!?!!