digraceful indian punjabi woman sukwinder javeed and her muslim husband going to be on uk big brother tv show

genie

1 hour ago, Jacfsing2 said:

I never said it was ok, but seriously speaking these people have no real loyalty to the Panth, they are probably closer to people of their own caste then they are from people of the same religion, but different caste. These are the types who would say Punjabi or Jaata di Nishan over Sikh Da Nishan. Also by "Sharia fanatics" I wasn't referring to actual Sikhs, but the extreme Islamic Apologists. But if we are talking about marrying these types, then I don't want whoever I marry to be a crazy Islamic Apologists, so don't bring me personally into this.

Ah yes... apologies I thought you was referring to fellow sikhs on the forum as "sharia fanatics" you didn't make your point clear.

Sometimes we get islamo-apologist liberals from the anti-sikh atheist punjabi and hindu punjabi community on online, that call Sikhs who want to retain the unique Sikh identity and pro-sikh policies, as "sikh taliban" or "khali-bani's". They seem to think its ok to have a pro-islam policy, pro-atheist policy, pro-hindu policy but as soon as Sikhs want to safeguard and sustain their demographics, religious and national interests they are not allowed and are maligned by the scumbags.

15 hours ago, genie said:

husband and wife housemates Imran and Sukhvinder Javeed, a pair of entrepreneurs who met at school when they were just eight years old

One thing that some of you may not want to hear is that the modern Western romantic notion of "love" is leading to the destruction of our community around the edges. When you concede that the only thing that matters is whether the two individuals are in "love", then you basically are saying that it doesn't matter what faith the two are, you can't help who you fall in love with, and whoever you have an infatuation with is who you're supposed to marry.

I would be interested in engaging with someone who disagrees with me and who believes in the modern Western notion of "love", as has been taught to you by your teachers and the media.

Guest Jacfsing2
6 hours ago, BhForce said:

One thing that some of you may not want to hear is that the modern Western romantic notion of "love" is leading to the destruction of our community around the edges. When you concede that the only thing that matters is whether the two individuals are in "love", then you basically are saying that it doesn't matter what faith the two are, you can't help who you fall in love with, and whoever you have an infatuation with is who you're supposed to marry.

I would be interested in engaging with someone who disagrees with me and who believes in the modern Western notion of "love", as has been taught to you by your teachers and the media.

I agree with the strict Sikh idea being pounded on any person you meet who merely knows of Guru Sahib. If you call Guru Sahib just a great philosopher, you'd be called a fanatic by some people, so calling him the liberator of our souls, the perfect being, and beyond human, and they'd go crazy.

And I honestly don't know much on the secular Western idea of love, (where I'm from, it's mostly based on Christian values).

35 minutes ago, genie said:

Personally I couldn't care less what some random slag of sikh family background does but when she is promoting the notion that its ok to marry a muslim guy and publicizing it on mainstream media in a popular TV show for millions of impressionable Sikh and non-muslim females watching to get influenced thinking its acceptable and ok too? Then we all should consider it a covert sly attack on the sikh community.

Its psychological warfare against non-muslims and its targeting our community.

Well, I think mainstream media are the ones who are knowingly promoting this stuff. I see similar when they've been highlighted Neelam Gill's relationship with Zayn Malik recently . We know this goes on. I'd like the forum to be a platform from which we can get away from this crap, not continuously highlight every last attention seeking 'rebel' apnee.