digraceful indian punjabi woman sukwinder javeed and her muslim husband going to be on uk big brother tv show

genie

12 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Well, I think mainstream media are the ones who are knowingly promoting this stuff. I see similar when they've been highlighted Neelam Gill's relationship with Zayn Malik recently .

True but its going to happen whether we like it or not, better to prepared for the controversy ahead of us then be blind ignorant of the situation.

Guest Jacfsing2
5 minutes ago, genie said:

True but its going to happen whether we like it or not, better to prepared for the controversy ahead of us then be blind ignorant of the situation.

Unless there's actually something stopping them, most of these posts are usually just pointless ranting. Everyone hopefully knows that this forum has no real influence by itself. Even if ALL social media was to embrace Sikhi, and give-up their false ideology, and maybe even accept Punjabi/Sikh Supremacy, even then we will have some mindless buffoons. The mental and spiritual damage has already been done, long before the actual battle started with these people, if someone was going to hopefully bring them in the right direction it should have been done before.

Also nobody really tries to combat the mental issues facing our people, 99% of the time it's because of that.

Guest Jacfsing2
11 hours ago, BhForce said:

Well, if you mean that this forum is donating to political parties, and keeping tallies of their subsequent votes, then no. But that's that's not the point of this forum.

With all due respect, it's not just pointless ranting. A lot of people come to this forum, the vast majority just read the headline posts and never sign up for an account or post. The kind of stuff that @genie posts performs the function of socialization, the process of learning how to behave acceptably in society. In this case Sikh society, and one unacceptable behavior is going off and marrying non-Sikhs. Instead of sitting under a banyan tree in the village, we've electronicized the conversation, and are expressing what's unacceptable behavior in that way.

As for Sukhwinder, yeah, you're right, it's pointless to think we'll bring her back. We won't. But the point is by expressing disapproval of Sukhwinder, we'll helping to stop the next Sukhwinder, either someone who's reading this forum, or a friend of someone reading this forum.

It's accepted that there are always outlier cases, such as Ram Rai (renegade son of Guru Har Rai Ji). What we're trying to prevent is the wholesale destruction of our faith community by intermarriage with Muslims (or Hindus or others).

Sure, some attention should be paid to mental issues. But I don't think that 99% of Sikh girls marrying Muslims are because they have some mental disorder. Rather, I think 99% of them are in full command of their mental faculties, they simply choose to show their backs to their community because that's how they've been socialized.

I agree with all your points, but compared to mass media, this forum is less than 1% of that.

You can only have a legit conversation if you bring the other side into the equation, here at least 90% of us agree that it's wrong, and the other 10% would neither be influenced or allow themselves to talk about the issue. In the real world, when you are trying to influence someone, you have to bring up their ideas and debate them, not just post something with a group that already agrees with you. (Guru Sahib went to sinners, he didn't hide to some remote place from the world, but went into the world, to save us).

People are going to do what they want, and again, this forum has very few active members, and even the guests are only a small percentage of the global Sikh population.

If you ask me, I stand by the mental issues idea or these people are just remarkably stupid. Let's not forget that our people have been making lots of other mistakes in the past century that have caused serious problems. Also nobody addresses the mental health of Punjabis and everyone just laughs at it, including those who need health. Let's stop pretending that the average Punjabi is mature about these things.

Looks like this randi is now a poster girl for muslim sikh marriages. If it was not bad enough what she has done. She is now advertising to the world that this is the right thing to do.

Feel sorry for the parents of this randi.

Lets not get angry though. Anyone who wants to marry a muslim go ahead. We dont need randis like you in the faith.