Leeds Rehain Sabhai ???

jagsinrags

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji ki Fateh !!

My friend told me that there is a Kirtan program in Leeds(UK) this Saturday night. Can anyone please tell name/address/location of the Gurdwara Sahib and timings. and how far is that Gurdwara Sahib from local Leeds coach(bus) station ??? rolleyes.gif

Thanks in advance!!

Deg Teg Fateh !!

He reveals Himself, unto those whom He blesses with His Grace. ||14|| (Guru Nanak Dev Ji, Raag Raamkalee 931)

Vaheguru ji ke Khalsa,

Vaheguru Ji ke Fateh!

The Sangat of Northen England welcomes you to

AKJ UK North Smagam

-O Nanak, so does the Gurmukh live, receiving the Sublime Essence of the Lord, and singing the Glorious Praises of the Lord. ||8||15|| (Guru Nanak Dev Ji

Siree Raag 63)

In Celebration of

GurPurab Sahib Siri Guru Nanak Dev Ji

Wed 17 Nov 2004 to Sat 20 Nov 2004

The Lord's Praises are pearls, gems and diamonds. Singing His Praises, my mind and body are drenched with His Love. ||2|| (Guru Nanak Dev Ji Raag Maaroo 1027)

PROGRAMME DETAILS

WED 17th NOVEMBER 2004 - 7PM to 9.30PM - Gurdwara Singh Sabha, 10 Grant St, Bradford, BD3 9HD

THURS 18th NOVEMBER 2004 - 6AM to 8AM - Gurdwara Singh Sabha, 10 Grant St, Bradford, BD3 9HD

THURS 18th NOVEMBER 2004 - 7PM to 9.30PM - Guru Nanak Gurdwara, Prospect St, Huddersfield, HD1 4HU

FRI 19th NOVEMBER 2004 - 6AM to 8AM - Gurdwara Singh Sabha, 10 Grant St, Bradford, BD3 9HD

FRI 19th NOVEMBER 2004 - 7PM to 12AM - Gurdwara Singh Sabha, 10 Grant St, Bradford, BD3 9HD

SATURDAY 20th NOVEMBER 2004 - 7PM to 5AM - Gurdwara Sahib Chapeltown Road LEEDS LS7 4HZ

Accomodation and Langar will be provided at Gurdwara Singh Sabha Bradford. During the Smagam there will be discussions and activities including rifle shooting, football and table football.

Please note that the Amrit Sanchaar will take place at the Manchester Smagam in December.

r>

Live Broadcast - www.akj.org.uk/live

For further information, accomodation and keertan di seva contact,

Bhai Kamaljit Singh 07971 185457

This was posted on another thread. :wub: ))))

I heard kirtanees will be Bhai Harbhajan singh Amritsar, Bhai Gurdev Singh Austrailai, Bhai Manjit singh Glasgow, Bhai jasbir Singh Chandigarh, Bhai Apardeep Singh, Bhai Hazoora singh, possibly Harpreet singh Canada :TH: