Lost the one I love

Guest gupt

1 hour ago, harsharan000 said:

You see, all relations in this creation, whether you put effort or not, will surely come automatically, as we have karmic settings with them, still then, under all circumstances.

God i wish i knew my past life. If only there was a button i could press. Things would be sooo much easier! But i guess thats why they call it life! 

1 minute ago, Wingz23 said:

God i wish i knew my past life. If only there was a button i could press. Things would be sooo much easier! But i guess thats why they call it life! 

Why past life alone? Do you know how many past lives, joonees, one has been separated from  Wahiguru Jee?

Wingz23 Jee, one thing is clear, we are separeted from Him, thus all our problems, our misery, and unless we merge in Him, this will go on endlessly.

It would be better, that instead of erasing the symptoms, we erradicate from root the cause of those symptoms, and  as said, the cause of all other causes, is our separation from Him.

There is a way, to know all our past, and it is by arising our surtee through meditation, on the inner spiritual realms, where is located the storehouse of our karam, but then, why waste the time after all that?

As stated by Guru Jee: Nanak Naam Jahaaz hae, jin chareeya se utareeya paar.  Like a lost person in the mighty bhavsahar of maya, let us step the jahaaz of Naam through His simran, without looking back or the surroundings, for it is all false and confusing, plus we have not all the time with us, let us focus on the Light of Guru Jee, not on the shadows of Maya... only then can we liberate ourselves from the chains of bharam

Sat Sree Akal.

Guest simranjeet17
16 hours ago, singhbj singh said:

Gupt you need a break, go to Hawaii, Phuket, Bali just chill with your buddies.

There are plenty of beautiful, qualified, decent lasses in each community.

She wasn't the one for you so enjoy your single status.

Trust me once you get married you will miss bachelor life.

As if this is approximately what everyone does when they lose the one they love.  Gupt paaji,  don't listen to singhbj paaji.  He lives in a world of his own which remotely resembles the world we live in. His world is packed with 72 virgins waiting up on him forever catering to all his needs. There are very many beautiful sikh women as well out there,  you just have to be lucky to meet them and fall in love with one of them.  So, don't go chase after women in other communities, they are not worth it.  Go meet some wonderful sikh woman and see how your world turns into a paradize we are all looking for. If her feelings towards you were not reciprocated how can you say she loved you too.  Common sense tells you that if she felt the same way about you she would never have married another.  I urge you not to waste you emotional energy over this loser.  She was not right for you and does not deserve your loving or love.  Listen to this above poster and you will go down the destructive route.  We can all enjoy being single at certain stage of our lives but the time comes when we feel ready to share our life with another person and once this happens we just get married and settle down and become totally dedicated and devoted from our hearts to the one we marry. We do the same once we have children.  We teach them to love as well and never have a single moment when we miss our single status.  Our family is our love and and we nourish and cherish it with LOVE and also share our dreams and fantazies with the person we love and marry.  We set this example for our children too,  love, cherish and nourish their present and future FAMILY and never miss the past single status unless we are totally undevoted and undedicated to our spouse and our wonderful children who we brought into this world together.  Love what you have and teach them also to love everything they have.  Believe that your marriage and family was made in heavens by God.  It is sacred, it is holy and through and through divine. Family life is sacred exppecially when you marry a sikh.

Your life will  not magically become a paradize just because you went and married someone out of your community.  Don't ever make a mistake of believing this.  You will surely meet some very beautiful, educated, loving, caring and faithful woman that will change your perspective on your present state of mind and situation.  Please believe me.  There is no match like marrying your own kind, this is very true. Even if your marriage is arranged or not, you just have to be the one to set a loving, giving, caring, nurturing and responisible example to your spouse and don't wait for them to make the first move when it comes to showing and sharing these qualities. Patience is the key word and secret.

On 2017-6-25 at 4:15 PM, Guest simranjeet17 said:

As if this is approximately what everyone does when they lose the one they love.  Gupt paaji,  don't listen to singhbj paaji.  He lives in a world of his own which remotely resembles the world we live in. His world is packed with 72 virgins waiting up on him forever catering to all his needs. There are very many beautiful sikh women as well out there,  you just have to be lucky to meet them and fall in love with one of them.  So, don't go chase after women in other communities, they are not worth it.  Go meet some wonderful sikh woman and see how your world turns into a paradize we are all looking for. If her feelings towards you were not reciprocated how can you say she loved you too.  Common sense tells you that if she felt the same way about you she would never have married another.  I urge you not to waste you emotional energy over this loser.  She was not right for you and does not deserve your loving or love.  Listen to this above poster and you will go down the destructive route.  We can all enjoy being single at certain stage of our lives but the time comes when we feel ready to share our life with another person and once this happens we just get married and settle down and become totally dedicated and devoted from our hearts to the one we marry. We do the same once we have children.  We teach them to love as well and never have a single moment when we miss our single status.  Our family is our love and and we nourish and cherish it with LOVE and also share our dreams and fantazies with the person we love and marry.  We set this example for our children too,  love, cherish and nourish their present and future FAMILY and never miss the past single status unless we are totally undevoted and undedicated to our spouse and our wonderful children who we brought into this world together.  Love what you have and teach them also to love everything they have.  Believe that your marriage and family was made in heavens by God.  It is sacred, it is holy and through and through divine. Family life is sacred exppecially when you marry a sikh.

Your life will  not magically become a paradize just because you went and married someone out of your community.  Don't ever make a mistake of believing this.  You will surely meet some very beautiful, educated, loving, caring and faithful woman that will change your perspective on your present state of mind and situation.  Please believe me.  There is no match like marrying your own kind, this is very true. Even if your marriage is arranged or not, you just have to be the one to set a loving, giving, caring, nurturing and responisible example to your spouse and don't wait for them to make the first move when it comes to showing and sharing these qualities. Patience is the key word and secret.

Bhai ji am trying to give hope so that OP forgets Bibi in question.

Just trying to help him move on.

Nobody knows to when & whom they are going to marry, if at all. Only Waheguru does !

You on the other hand are giving lecture without any concrete solution. "Walk the talk" if you have an obedient daughter ready for marriage, why not consider OP as her suitor ?

Guest Jacfsing2

You lost nothing, because you owned nothing. There will always be those special people in our lives who will make our day, and sometimes it makes us sad that they can't be closer, this can be anything, from a close friend, a good relative, romantic interests, or even a pet or whatever you have a connection to. You may have loved them, or you may not love them, the simple fact is that the time-frame from when you even had a chance of making anything happen has long passed, especially since she's been married.

Next is you never even tried to start anything, so nothing would've happened, whether that would be because you ackwolegde the social structure, or because you were shy, in your Hukam it was never going to happen, and it will never happen.

So, even with these special people in our lives, when they are gone from our life, either because of scenarios like yours, or whether they have some benefit, we must accept moving on. Don't be holding some grudge for it, or let it take over your life.

• 2 weeks later...

Gurbani teaches us that this world is like a dream, nothing here you see is going to go with you when messenger of death will come to you.

The problem you are facing is the same most of the youth is facing today. Its called emotional attachment.

Gurbani says help everyone without expecting anything is return, means live in this world but remain de-attached .

Give God the first place in your heart and second position to your parents especially mother.

Anybody else deserves 3rd place even though if she's your wife (my view).

Remain attached to bani, do paath regularly , almighty God will give you power like a flower , drops of water fall on petals, but flower doesn't keep them.

It is freshed by water daily but it doesn't keep it. 

Be like a flower, totally miles away from tension and un-necessary over-attachment.

Dnt get over attached, you are allowed to get only attached. The moment byou will cross line, you will one day reap Pain then whether its life partner's love ir children's love .

Do paath regularly you will surely become flower then.

No path means no progress.