Whats the low down in East London

Big_Tera

1 hour ago, genie said:

Your right.

Are SWAT doing that? if so they need to be called out for this fooliness.

I too felt very sorry for the people people trapped in that london tower fire with all those innocent families and kids burned to death it was horrific and reminded me of similar how our 5,000 innocent Sikh brothers and sisters were raped, murdered and burned to horrific death using kerosene in front of their families within just 3 days of state sanctioned violence in new delhi by congress party members. I was proud of our Sikh community charities stepping up and giving the grenfell tower survivors food, clothes aid and support.

However Its all well and good caring for other human beings irrespective of faith when in need but we should not forget the agenda of the ideology that community comes from which is taking over non-muslim lands through mass birth rate demographics, mass conversions or the eventual violent conquest.

While we can hel

p our fellow human in times of need and distress we should not neglect our own community nor forget the wider agenda of a community whose end goal mission is to take over every non-muslim nations eventually.

https://twitter.com/SwatLondon/status/876697205368868864/photo/1