Whats the low down in East London

Big_Tera

9 minutes ago, satsangee said:

yes thats always the case.

If you look back ( or are old enough to remember), the areas that were 'sikh' areas were the ones where there was alot of racism NF areas. 

The sikhs fought the skinheads, the racism calms down ,and slowly unnoticed the pakistanis move in.

Same story up and down the country.

Larger Pakistani businesses / restaurants willing to help out smaller ones who want to setup.

Slough, southall, tooting, small heath (birmingham), east london....same everywhere.

I got to say, where I grew up, pakis weren't shy of facing up to the NF. They actually butchered them. 

And come on man, Bengali areas like Mile End, Bethnal and Aldgate had more than their fair share of NF skinheads (more than most Sikh areas).

35 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Not only that, they get a lot of young dumb, sexually adventurous girls on a plate as well - courtesy of either our stupid child rearing practices or the innate stupidity of the girls (might be a mix of the two?) 

I tell you, I've noticed a lot of paks pretending they are Sikh lately. Freshy pakis wearing karay speaking sullah dialect Panjabi on buses (I guess you'd need half a brain to distinguish the dialects which a lot of apneean seem unable to do).

Personally for me it's all these models marrying other faiths, girls who look up to whores like te kardahians etc, music etc all play a part on our women. The west gives us an idea what beautiful is... And it isn't a man with a dumalla and a beard. They are brainwashing with propaganda which tells us it's okay to go and <banned word filter activated> that black guy. That's why our women aren't into us pagh Waleh but will drop their undies for any negro and non Sikh. Look at some popular songs in the mainstream it's al sexual...you expect me to let my kids listen to that Gandh and a few years time they will be gursikhs? Quite the opposite 

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

I wouldn't go that far mate. One of the main reasons Sikhs moved to Eastham, Ilford, Manor Park etc. in the 80s was because of the increased brown numbers there compared to the more traditional 'heartland' areas of the East End. 

You have to remember the 'fundamentalisation' of paks in E.L only started in the late 80s, on the back of the old NF battles. The preachers who were causing this change were all from northern/midlands dark waters especially Birmingham. 

Sikhs in my observations tend to prefer living more towards the suburbs rather than the inner cities. 

My dad had a couple of good friends in East Ham back in the 80's but they moved to West London.

I got a cousin who's moved to South Woodford from Seven Kings.

But what I am alluding to is the movement from the East Hams and the Ilfords towards the Chingfords and the Brentwoods and deeper Essex.

The pattern seems to suggest Sikhs even living amongst racist goreh feel that their quality of life improves the further they are away from muslims.

53 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Sikhs in my observations tend to prefer living more towards the suburbs rather than the inner cities. 

My dad had a couple of good friends in East Ham back in the 80's but they moved to West London.

I got a cousin who's moved to South Woodford from Seven Kings.

But what I am alluding to is the movement from the East Hams and the Ilfords towards the Chingfords and the Brentwoods and deeper Essex.

The pattern seems to suggest Sikhs even living amongst racist goreh feel that their quality of life improves the further they are away from muslims.

Since when did this topic turn into a debate about Sikhs moving away from muslims?  

If Sikhs want to live in Sikh areas or indian areas then good luck to them. Why should we be forced to live in a muslim area.  seems strange. 

4 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

Since when did this topic turn into a debate about Sikhs moving away from muslims?  

If Sikhs want to live in Sikh areas or indian areas then good luck to them. Why should we be forced to live in a muslim area.  seems strange. 

Well that is how you started with your opening post.