Sign in to follow this  
Big_Tera

Whats the low down in East London

1 hour ago, Big_Tera said:

You seriously need to check your language and attitude. Your acting like a school kid with a foul mouth that needs rinsing with large bar of soap for your own good. 

So your saying we should not aspire to move to bigger and better areas and improve ourselves. Just so you can fufill your hunger at cheap chicken and chip shops and shisha lounges. 

Good luck with representing east london from your computer. You keyboard warrior wannabe thug. 

p.s there is a difference between 'running away from muslims'

and simply moving to a better area that has better schools and houses. 

Maybe you are just jealous of others because you are still stuck where you are while others have become more succesfull and moved on.

Sounds like sour grapes to me. 

Not sour grapes at all. I just simply feel that you can't raise strong boys when you've mollycoddled them their whole life. 

This tendency from apnay parents goes a long way in explaining why a lot of apnay grow up to be beta-males. I perfectly understand why they do it, it's because it's a safe bet. 

But it would be nice if we had a lot more guys who weren't just groomed from birth to be office drones.

But you have highlighted a really important thing we should all understand: That in the end, despite all the fronting, most apnay aren't really interested in politics, social issues or even religion, what they do crave is comfortable lives - I get this - it's logical. 

But let's not get so blinded by this that we end up like the brothers and sisters in Delhi in 84 or those in Afghanistan right now.  

• Like 1

On 6/23/2017 at 10:36 PM, dallysingh101 said:

Not sour grapes at all. I just simply feel that you can't raise strong boys when you've mollycoddled them their whole life. 

This tendency from apnay parents goes a long way in explaining why a lot of apnay grow up to be beta-males. I perfectly understand why they do it, it's because it's a safe bet. 

But it would be nice if we had a lot more guys who weren't just groomed from birth to be office drones.

But you have highlighted a really important thing we should all understand: That in the end, despite all the fronting, most apnay aren't really interested in politics, social issues or even religion, what they do crave is comfortable lives - I get this - it's logical. 

But let's not get so blinded by this that we end up like the brothers and sisters in Delhi in 84 or those in Afghanistan right now.  

There is a way to do this in a clever way. Not by being some kind of street thug and get embroiled in fights ect. This is just a sure way to end up in jail. 

Remember the pen is mightier then the sword. 

Lets use our brains rather then our brawn. By all means if muscle is needed then we will use it when it is necessary to do so. 

Edited by Big_Tera
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

There is a way to do this in a clever way. Not by being some kind of street thug and get embroiled in fights ect. This is just a sure way to end up in jail. 

Remember the pen is mightier then the sword. 

Lets use our brains rather then our brawn. By all means if muscle is needed then we will use it when it is necessary to do so. 

'Muscle' and becoming a community that is physically ready doesn't come over night. Our Gurus spent generations getting Sikhs ready for conflict. 

This is one area in which our people have regressed to ridiculous levels, all in the pursuit of comfort. 

All I'm saying is given events around us (which mostly stem from political/cultural influences) we might find ourselves in very dicey situations in parts of the diaspora (whether we like it or not!). It might be a good idea to prepare for this.

Or things might calm the hell down and everything will go back to fluffy disneyland and we'll have nothing to contend with. Who knows? We can try to keep shifting away from it all, but there might be a time when there is nowhere to run to anymore. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

'Muscle' and becoming a community that is physically ready doesn't come over night. Our Gurus spent generations getting Sikhs ready for conflict. 

This is one area in which our people have regressed to ridiculous levels, all in the pursuit of comfort. 

All I'm saying is given events around us (which mostly stem from political/cultural influences) we might find ourselves in very dicey situations in parts of the diaspora (whether we like it or not!). It might be a good idea to prepare for this.

Or things might calm the hell down and everything will go back to fluffy disneyland and we'll have nothing to contend with. Who knows? We can try to keep shifting away from it all, but there might be a time when there is nowhere to run to anymore. 

The wind seems to be blowing towards inevitable widespread street-level violence within the next 30 years. A tonne of people are going to be shocked and possibly debilitated out of fear at how their frail illusions of civility and relative comfort will collapse around their ankles in a few short moments. Things have been bubbling away for too long on many fronts. Unfortunately, it requires a loosening of the valve, that usually keeps a firm lid on these tensions, to allow for a reset of moods and norms in society. Ultimately nobody really wants to be caught up in such turbulent and unruly times, but to hope and pray they won't arrive by living in denial instead of making contingencies for worst-case scenarios is not wise.

The middle classes across all races and religions are going to be hit hardest in terms of the mental and emotional turmoil they'll feel at witnessing the events around them, because they're the demographic that have fallen victim to the conditioning and the indoctrination more than anyone else. The upper classes will flee to safety, whilst, as always, the guys and girls at the bottom will bear the brunt and dish it out more than a anyone else. It's great if none of this happens. But I just can't see any other way less, unless there's a cataclysmic event that will silence or distract the population from issues that are currently in the headlines on a daily basis. So many bachchans given by Guru Govind Singh Ji are going to be echoing in our ears when we realise why they established certain edicts for us to follow. They were preparing us, because they didn't want us to suffer.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

The wind seems to be blowing towards inevitable widespread street-level violence within the next 30 years. A tonne of people are going to be shocked and possibly debilitated out of fear at how their frail illusions of civility and relative comfort will collapse around their ankles in a few short moments. Things have been bubbling away for too long on many fronts. Unfortunately, it requires a loosening of the valve, that usually keeps a firm lid on these tensions, to allow for a reset of moods and norms in society. Ultimately nobody really wants to be caught up in such turbulent and unruly times, but to hope and pray they won't arrive by living in denial instead of making contingencies for worst-case scenarios is not wise.

The middle classes across all races and religions are going to be hit hardest in terms of the mental and emotional turmoil they'll feel at witnessing the events around them, because they're the demographic that have fallen victim to the conditioning and the indoctrination more than anyone else. The upper classes will flee to safety, whilst, as always, the guys and girls at the bottom will bear the brunt and dish it out more than a anyone else. It's great if none of this happens. But I just can't see any other way less, unless there's a cataclysmic event that will silence or distract the population from issues that are currently in the headlines on a daily basis. So many bachchans given by Guru Govind Singh Ji are going to be echoing in our ears when we realise why they established certain edicts for us to follow. They were preparing us, because they didn't want us to suffer.

Those apnay that are humming and hawing about all this because they are in some comfortable bubble (the ones least likely to do anything if things kick off), should be clearly told to eff off if they come sniffing around in any crisis situation. 

People should remember 'rakhi' and charge them (significantly) for protection in any areas that have been secured. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

Those apnay that are humming and hawing about all this because they are in some comfortable bubble (the ones least likely to do anything if things kick off), should be clearly told to eff off if they come sniffing around in any crisis situation. 

People should remember 'rakhi' and charge them (significantly) for protection in any areas that have been secured. 

Let them reap the fruits of their hubris. How else will they learn. They have such faith in the state and the official apparatus of daily life, so why not leave them to it. They can build a fort out of their Marxist texts and hope their ideological godfathers are watching over them, lol.

It's common knowledge that there's thousands of British born jihadis who've seen action to varying degrees in active war zones in places like Iran, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, etc. They've held and used firearms, they've picked up some semblance of guerilla and standard warfare training, and they've experienced the lessons and pressures of violent conflict that simply can't be taught or drilled into someone solely through theory. And these most of these guys have returned to their homes in the west after their various adventures. Do people really believe these guys won't pass that knowledge and preparation onto their little ones in preparation for a war their scriptures state is inevitable?  

Realistically, when push comes to shove they'll steamroller the non-Muslim generations in the west who've only ever seen "action" in Call of Duty and Battlefield on their computers. The working class elements or the traditional hooligan elements of white society will be able to put up a decent fight through sheer force of numbers and a natural aggression that hasn't been completely conditioned out of them. But what chance, as you like to put it, the unassuming middle class office drones in our Sikh (or Punjabi) ranks? What of the passive "rehnsabhai and simran" elements in our community? A jakara and waving around a kirpan before rushing barefoot down the front path into the street isn't going to be enough. Tell you what, I can see why certain Taksalis have had the right idea all these years. I hope they haven't completely succumbed to theological squabbles and infighting.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, satsangee said:

Actually you will find that areas like East ham, ilford, seven kings - were Sikh majority areas till the mid  90's .

Then when the Pakistanis saw an opening to buy some of (Sikh or white owned) businesses they just spread like wildfire.

The same was for southall - till around 1991.

Issue there is most of the leases of the shops are in Sikh hands, in east London its practically all Pakistani / Bangladeshi.

Some of my rlatives in forest gate were offered straight cash prices for their houses - this is around 1992/3.

Fault lies with some of our people - they just saw the financial incentive - now they regret it.

Ask your self does a Musallman sell to a non muslim, especially a Sikh ?

Interesting pattern that emerges.

It's almost as if Pakistanis sniff out Sikh areas in order to overrun.

If you look at the type of businesses that the average Pakistani runs: Halal Butchers, Halal Fried Chicken, Islamic Bookshop, Cabby companies, Hijab shops.

It seems that an shopping area begins to lose it's diversity and puts off the Kafir Shopper.

Is it any wonder the area becomes a dump.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

If you look at the type of businesses that the average Pakistani runs: Halal Butchers, Halal Fried Chicken, Islamic Bookshop, Cabby companies, Hijab shops.

It seems that an shopping area begins to lose it's diversity and puts off the Kafir Shopper.

Is it any wonder the area becomes a dump.

yes thats always the case.

If you look back ( or are old enough to remember), the areas that were 'sikh' areas were the ones where there was alot of racism NF areas. 

The sikhs fought the skinheads, the racism calms down ,and slowly unnoticed the pakistanis move in.

Same story up and down the country.

Larger Pakistani businesses / restaurants willing to help out smaller ones who want to setup.

Slough, southall, tooting, small heath (birmingham), east london....same everywhere.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Not only that, they get a lot of young dumb, sexually adventurous girls on a plate as well - courtesy of either our stupid child rearing practices or the innate stupidity of the girls (might be a mix of the two?) 

I tell you, I've noticed a lot of paks pretending they are Sikh lately. Freshy pakis wearing karay speaking sullah dialect Panjabi on buses (I guess you'd need half a brain to distinguish the dialects which a lot of apneean seem unable to do).

There was some pale, odd looking, security guard in Tescos speaking to me in really fluent Sikh Panjabi who, when asked where he learnt to speak like that, gave himself away by saying " ਅਸੀਂ ਵੀ ਸਰਦਾਰ ਆਂ " - not only did he not remotely look Sikh and wasn't wearing a kara, his use of ਸਰਦਾਰ for self-reference gave him away. I've never met any apna referring to themselves in that way in my life. When I replied: "ਦੇਖਣ ਨੂੰ ਤਾ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਲਗ ਦੇ ਨਹੀ " he went all devious.

So we need to be seriously careful about infiltration. People are trying to sniff us out. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, satsangee said:

If you look back ( or are old enough to remember), the areas that were 'sikh' areas were the ones where there was alot of racism NF areas. 

The sikhs fought the skinheads, the racism calms down ,and slowly unnoticed the pakistanis move in.

Larger Pakistani businesses / restaurants willing to help out smaller ones who want to setup.

Slough, southall, tooting, small heath (birmingham), east london....same everywhere.

I got to say, where I grew up, pakis weren't shy of facing up to the NF. They actually butchered them. 

And come on man, Bengali areas like Mile End, Bethnal and Aldgate had more than their fair share of NF skinheads (more than most Sikh areas).

Edited by dallysingh101

15 minutes ago, satsangee said:

Pakistanis generally let other communities do the heavy lifting. 

We as Sikhs are a "canary in coalmine" community.

We are the types who do the heavy lifting which open the floodgates for others to swarm in.

I watched a program on one of those satellite channels "London Live" I think and there was a program on the "the last whites of the east end" about the white flight into Essex. Most of those people leaving was due to the islamic immigration. 

What is interesting is (I don't know very much about the East London Sikh experience) is that there seems to be a similar pattern in migration.

It seems that Sikhs prefer to live among racist whites than with Muslims. 

Just my observation. 

• Like 1

It seems that Sikhs prefer to live among racist whites than with Muslims. 

I wouldn't go that far mate. One of the main reasons Sikhs moved to Eastham, Ilford, Manor Park etc. in the 80s was because of the increased brown numbers there compared to the more traditional 'heartland' areas of the East End. 

You have to remember the 'fundamentalisation' of paks in E.L only started in the late 80s, on the back of the old NF battles. The preachers who were causing this change were all from northern/midlands dark waters especially Birmingham. 

• Like 1