Hindus makin claims over Darbar Sahib doors

Guest rsingh

soho rd vaale took up al the responsibilty of replacing the doors, the reason they didnt make em in india cus u knw what india people like they would never make em proply full chandi.

remember when they changed the srouver at harmandar sahib? wel this is when they took up all the responsibilty of sewa at harmandar shaib.

bhai mohinder singh ji do alot for gudwara's like anandpur sahib, harmandar sahib and even kenya. we all think we knw alot yh but if we sit dwn n tink wa do we exactly knw! swear the things i knw cus i go soho rd gudwara are amazing u al be amazed. but every1 is to arrogant to stop n listen.

i apologise for any dis-respec'

Guest stopsingh4
the doors for Harmandar Sahib are ready the chandi doors soon wil be up. they are at soho rd gudwara at da moment.

baba ji wil be taking em upto india soon. we raised alot of money but with God's kirpa everything is gone wel to make the doors.

Please please please keep the doors at Soho Road and make use of them in Brum. We have lost enough of our heritage and need the like of the Nishkam Jatha to teach the SGPC etc how to preserve our heritage and not destroy it by making replacements for everything.

Soho Road may have taken on the responsibility of making the doors, but did they at any time consult any world reknown experts on preserving the original doors. If not why not and why are they in such a haste to replace everything rather than preserving our heritage. If I was not a logical thinker and into conspiracy theories I might think that there was an underhand attempt to destroy Sikh heritage sponsored by enemies of Sikhi, with the Jatha being missused for this purpose. I am sure the intentions of the Jatha are noble but we have lost enough of our heritage and the time has come for this farcical episode about the gates to be bought to an end.

A lot of the Sikh sangat do not know about mess casued by the gold plating work. Experts in their field of conservation have ridiculed the bodge up work done when the plating was undertaken and how it is

destroying the inner marble structure of the Darbar Sahib. The Jatha have to my knowledge yet to approach experts and put right the mess made of the gold plating.