Wet Dreams

Guest Singh 101

4 minutes ago, silverSingh said:

Likewise, son, likewise. I am a proud Singh from Panjab living in Hydrabad.  I was planning on shoving them in yours provided you have one or is it just the front or foremost? See, I told you, you better watch out, I am only a boy metamorphosing into a young handsome man.  Soon, I will be surrounded with world's most beautiful women and oh, I can't wait. I didn't know your only objective to respond to my posts was to inform me you are a gay man, hehehe.  Suffering from low self esteem or what? Your should be charging fees for teaching people about your state, why are you selling it free? This is a proof number two, which tells us that you are suffering from a very serious case of low self esteem and dying for attention.  Sorry, gay man, your condition is beyond cure.........I mean your condition of low self esteem.

LOL seriously there's no end to your stupidity is it ??

Your punjabi dimaag is showing ! Punjabi macho homophobic, women-hating culture has overriden sikhi values in your case .

I have no low self esteem KID ! 

Surrounding with women is surrounded by moh maya . Remember , heterosexual adultery of this lifetime could buy you a homosexual man's life in your next lifetime lol. better watch out kid, 

Just now, silverSingh said:

I am under no obligation to.

lol. you can't ! I have given you apt reply enough. Get out of 1970s  , you dumb <banned word filter activated> 

Just now, silverSingh said:

Sorry OP, I was doing just fine before this harlequin showed up.

no you were trolling ! thats how it all started . you have such poor sense of anatomy and you trying helping people lol

Hmm... Am glad you mentioned "Diet." Is there a certain food/ drink you consume? If yes then cut out on that consumable good.  Cut down on fizz drinks and fry food.

Many are already getting their fingers on keyboard ready to argue "Diet causes this? What you on about?" All am gonna say, give healthy diet a go for 2 months then see.

Bakhia Ni Tha, kri jaana kimtu - pranthoo. Rest is up to you.

• 2 years later...

Waheguru! 

Such wrong advice. I am disgusted. 

Brother, wet dream usually happen to people who masturbated before and they are indeed a weakness. (If you didn't masturbate, but still have wet dreams, it means either you are doing something wrong in terms of lifestyle, etc and/or you are genetically weak) Which not to worry can be overcome. Read on.

The only way to stop wet dreams is to wake up at Amrit Vela, as 9/10 wet dreams happen in the 4 pahar of the night. Around 3 and half hours before sunrise. And then you have to take Ishnaan (cold shower). (I would say 10/10 but once I ate wrong and went to sleep really bloated and I had wet dream at 1 am.)

You will think but I need 8 hours of sleep or whatsoever, no you don't. Clear your mind from negativity, stop eating foods your body doesn't need, eat better food, eat some fruit, etc. Then you will notice that you will wake up on your own around that time. From there your sleep is done finished. From there you will have the choice of waking up (rise) or falling back to sleep. It is in this second sleep that wet dreams happen, and this sleep is heavy, you are filled with dreams, even if you don't have any wet dreams, your mind looses energy. When you start to practice this, you will know exactly what I mean. 

To achieve this you will first have to go to bed on time (around 9/ 10 or 11 pm) and get your diet in check. Practice basic bibek. No nonsense food at all, no meat, no eggs, ask your mom to make you simple foods, or learn to make yourself. If you can take Amrit and follow Sarbloh Bibek, you can make Kara Parsad  as much as you like with proper marayda. Also do Bani.

Forget about wet dreams, you will become a MahaVeer

ਬਾਬਾ ਹੋਰੁ ਖਾਣਾ ਖੁਸੀ ਖੁਆਰੁ   ਜਿਤੁ ਖਾਧੈ ਤਨੁ ਪੀੜੀਐ ਮਨ ਮਹਿ ਚਲਹਿ ਵਿਕਾਰ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ   (Ang 15)

ਬਾਬਾ ਹੋਰੁ ਸਉਣਾ ਖੁਸੀ ਖੁਆਰੁ   O Baba, the pleasure of other sleep is false.  (this refers to the second sleep I talked about, if you can read gurbani, you know it says Hor Sauna, hor can mean other, but it also means more.)

ਜਿਤੁ ਸੁਤੈ ਤਨੁ ਪੀੜੀਐ ਮਨ ਮਹਿ ਚਲਹਿ ਵਿਕਾਰ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥੪॥੭॥  By such sleep, the body is ruined, and wickedness and corruption enter into the mind. ||1||Pause||4||7||   (Ang 16) 

Waheguru.