Sign in to follow this  
Premi5

Geopolitics - what is going on in the world

This is a thread created in relation to other threads and posts recently.

I am quite interested to know what those who are wiser amongst us, believe is the 'plan' of the 'elite', with regards to the future of the world. E.g. what are the motivations for the unrest in the Middle-east, reasons for recent issues between Qatar and Saudi Arabia, the antagonism of the West towards Iran and Russia, why there is uncontrolled immigration in Europe?

Is this to benefit Jews and Christians? To benefit the bankers and big businesses

How will Sikhs be affected in India and in the West?

What collective stand can be take as a community in India, and in the West?

Sorry if I am repeating much of what has been said before, but I feel this deserves its own thread

I am from Birmingham UK and noticed how fast the world is changing. I have seen many white women become Muslims! Also black people. I have seen some white people come to the Gurdwara to pay their respects. Many white people are coming to the golden temple in Amritsar.

I have a feeling that although right now the things seem not so bright for sikhs in the context of geopolitics, something might happen to alter this.

I remember reading there's a prophecy of how china and russia will attack over india.

Something along the lines of "Cheen roos hind pe chad aawe" .

And after that khalsa raaj would happen.

Does anyone remember that prophecy ?

13 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

And after that khalsa raaj would happen.

Does anyone remember that prophecy ?

That might be true but not in our lifetime I am sure

In my opinion, it's essential to keep eyes on two fronts: firstly, the domestic political and social front in western countries. What legislation are our governments passing, and are these laws a response to anything in particular (such as terrorism or a particularly vicious one-off crime that captured the headlines) that has warranted such action? What's the social situation amongst the populace? I find governments and elected officials are increasingly out of step with the realities of people's lives, and if things are being pushed by the media and the establishment in general, that bear little relation to the way most people conduct their lives, then you can bet something's afoot. Also, what's the situation in regards to the entertainment industry? In my opinion, TV, film, and even the news are used as methods of conditioning and introducing certain concepts into people's consciousness so that when that final big push arrives, it's not a shock to the system because you've been exposed to the ideas in a drip-feed fashion for many years prior. Obtain your information from a wide variety of sources, including sources to which you're naturally opposed to. You don't want to consume only that which is agreeable to you. That's dangerous. If you refuse to countenance how the other side thinks, you're limiting yourself in a considerable manner.

The second front is the Middle East. Unfortunately, our fate as a collective species is tied up with the countries, events and personalities in that part of the world. In recent times, situations that have transpired over there have had almost an immediate ripple effect that reaches us over here. This phenomena will only increase as the years go by, and the desire to homogenise humanity effectively removing all differences of race, religion, culture, etc., swings into top gear. Expect the relatively smaller groups - such as Sikhs - to be the first to be expected to fall into line. We will be the test groups. Why do you think there's a few individuals on this site who are so eager to espouse ideals that, on the surface, seem tolerant and all-encompassing but if examined closely they are designed to chip away at our identity and our uniqueness. Yet, these same people are conspicuously silent when it comes to extending the same advice to certain other cultures and religions that actively need to embrace uniformity so that humanity has a chance of surviving. These are the snakes in the long grass, and we must be vigilant at all times.

Specifically, if Syria falls and Bassad is ousted, expect Iran to be next in line. And when that happens it will be the beginning of the end. No matter what scenario they will contrive to present as a compelling argument to hit Iran, it will be utter bakwaas. Don't fall for it, no matter how overwhelming the emotional blackmail. Also, don't get drawn into the pantomime of party politics anywhere in the developed world. It's a criminal distraction designed to keep moderately intelligent people busy in the mistaken belief that they have a semblance of control in regards to the fate of their lives through the active expression of political allegiance. 

10 minutes ago, silverSingh said:

It is all on the internet, read to find out like most others on this site. Oh, you are repeating yourself needlessly and it hurts my ears. 

When I first looked at your post, I thought to myself....here is someone very unique with original questions until I reached further down and thought ....no, not really!! So, my friend, sorry to disappoint you but you will have to glue yourself to your lap top until dawn and press for Google search engine to find your answers and don't forget to hurry back and tell us your answers or what you have managed to find successfully.  I look forward to hearing from you. Bye for now:p

Really, your ears are hurting?

The remainder of your post is quite condescending, I hope you realise :p

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

Really, your ears are hurting?

The remainder of your post is quite condescending, I hope you realise :p

he's a troll . You should have seen his other posts threatening to send his nudes to me ! 

and boasting how he will soon turn into a young man with many women drooling over him. 

Much pakhand . Such wow ! :p

Just now, silverSingh said:

They say, it takes a troll to recognize a troll hehehe. You should have stopped asking for proof as to my sex. There is no way I will risk sending you any image of my m***oo* knowing you are a... you know what?  Although only one of nature's many anomalies, still a very risky business.:nosee:Why does my metamorphosis make you so jealous?  You are one heck of a insecure ....you know what? Well, I am a straight guy and can't wait to metamorphose into a young handsome prince, get married and produce as many children as possible with my beautiful future sikh wife (my Princess). I can't wait to make her the happiest wife on earth. If this makes you envious, it is because of your insecurtiy and lack of self confidence.

I am not envious of you brother. Grow up though !