Someone has started a petition for Allowing Sikh Women to Administer Amrit Sanchar

12 hours ago, mankeerat said:

We must support this petition and women should get their rights because our Sikh religion is the great and foremost, it doesn't believes in caste system, then why there is a discrimination between men and women. Instead, Guru Nanak Dev Ji has given the highest status to the women, this is why, we need to support this petition.

Guru Nanak Dev ji did not give women the highest status.  He made people realize they are human beings.  Learn how to interpret Gurbani before making wild claims in your skinny jeans and really petite and tight underwear.

3 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

The bana was introduced before any Sikh was given a shastar.  Your mommy is probably calling you to go drink milk...go run along little boy.

The bana was introduced during the time of 10ve patshah... shasters were introduced during the time of 6ve patshah.... the Akal Sena was the fauj of 6ve patshah. 6ve patshah gave a blessing to Baba Budha Ji that one day the Akal Sena would march under their name.... they became Budha Dal.

A real 'Akali' would know the history of the Akalis.... wannabe akalis like you can only come on forums and give it large.... having the username 'akalifauj' won't stop the fact that you probably get bullied, look like tutti, have a small manhood & are most probably a closet homosexual with latent homosexual desires.

2 hours ago, Mahakaal96 said:

The bana was introduced during the time of 10ve patshah... shasters were introduced during the time of 6ve patshah.... the Akal Sena was the fauj of 6ve patshah. 6ve patshah gave a blessing to Baba Budha Ji that one day the Akal Sena would march under their name.... they became Budha Dal.

The Bana has been introduced since Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji time.  I know you nangs wear dhoti.  And no one wants to know your dhoti activities.  Young children visit this site.  Other things were added like shastar over time.

A real 'Akali' would know the history of the Akalis.... wannabe akalis like you can only come on forums and give it large.... having the username 'akalifauj' won't stop the fact that you probably get bullied, look like tutti, have a small manhood & are most probably a closet homosexual with latent homosexual desires.

Nang it was you who was getting hard over McLeod translations about exclude women from Amrit.  Since an amritdharis can't have sexually relations with a non amritdharis.  This makes sense now.  You could have came out of the closest then.  Nothing wrong with being homosexual.  Now we understand you want amritdharis nangs like you for some slap fest.   And we all know you are the receiver.

24 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

The Bana has been introduced sense Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji time.  I know you nangs wear dhoti.  And no one wants to know your dhoti activities.  Young children visit this site.  Other things were added like shastar over time.

Nang it was you who was getting hard over McLeod translations about exclude women from Amrit.  Since an amritdharis can't have sexually relations with a non amritdharis.  This makes sense now.  You could have came out of the closest then.  Nothing wrong with being homosexual.  Now we understand you want amritdharis nangs like you for some slap fest.   And we all know you are receiver.

More made up facts by wannabe akali... bana was introduced during 10ve patshahs time.... real akalis know the history of akali bana but I won't be sharing it with a faggot like you. 

You attacked someone on this thread for no reason... bringing his mum into it.... so let's tell everyone about your ancestry....

Your mum raped a gay Muslim donkey (the donkey was Muslim as it belonged to a Muslim family & they had circumcised him). 9 months after your mum raped the gay Muslim donkey she shat you out.... 

Most of your genetics come from your father (the donkey) hence why you bark like a fanatical Muslim & are as thick as a ghada (donkey). The genetics you received from your mother account for your extremely small manhood (she has a small one too) & your man boobs.

Your the offspring of a gay Muslim donkey that was raped by your mother.

My work here is done.... learn how to play nice... 

15 minutes ago, Mahakaal96 said:

More made up facts by wannabe akali... bana was introduced during 10ve patshahs time.... real akalis know the history of akali bana but I won't be sharing it with a faggot like you. 

NAng has nothing to add other than his own life story.  I knew from the beginning you were a bang.

First you said I was a homosexual but your story came out how you only want men to be amritdharis and not women for your sexual needs.  Now you write this elaborate story.  You don't know who I am or my family is.  Yet in detail you have this elaborate story.  This can only mean one thing.  The story is about someone close to you.  Someone really close to you.  You like playing mind games before you tell your life story with other men. Soorry mate, I'm not into your bang slap fest.  Open up to someone 3else.

You attacked someone on this thread for no reason... bringing his mum into it.... so let's tell everyone about your ancestry....

Your mum raped a gay Muslim donkey (the donkey was Muslim as it belonged to a Muslim family & they had circumcised him). 9 months after your mum raped the gay Muslim donkey she shat you out.... 

Most of your genetics come from your father (the donkey) hence why you bark like a fanatical Muslim but are as thick as a ghada (donkey). The genetics you received from your mother account for your extremely small manhood (she has a small one too) & your man boobs.

6 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

NAng has nothing to add other than his own life story.  I knew from the beginning you were a bang.

First you said I was a homosexual but your story came out how you only want men to be amritdharis and not women for your sexual needs.  Now you write this elaborate story.  You don't know who I am or my family is.  Yet in detail you have this elaborate story.  This can only mean one thing.  The story is about someone close to you.  Someone really close to you.  You like playing mind games before you tell your life story with other men. Soorry mate, I'm not into your bang slap fest.  Open up to someone 3else.

Great comeback.... son of a gay Muslim donkey father & a gay Muslim donkey raping mother.

Like I said, my work here is done.

6 minutes ago, Mahakaal96 said:

Great comeback.... son of a gay Muslim donkey father & a gay Muslim donkey raping mother.

Like I said, my work here is done.

You feel fulfilled....lol.  

You accomplished a lot today.  Came out of the closest and told us how your parents met.  

Wow this thread seems to have derailed init? 

You know the Gurus all taught that all humans should be treated equally and it's in Gurbani right? It says one should be judged only by his/ her own actions (something in ones control) and not by what body or gender we happen to have been lucky (or unlucky) enough to be born in (something out of ones control).

Also it should be pointed out that a petition is not necessary as it's already in Rehet Maryada that it can be either. If some of you are so caught up on following exactly the original why stop at gender? What about same eye colour, same height etc? And in that case a woman should always be the only one allowed to add the patashas? But reality is that these same and loudest nay Sayers don't see a problem having a man add them? Anyway either can be done by either as long as they have high avastha and strict Rehet. 

But I posted in other forum as a guest you know that entire city of Lucknow all Gurdwaras have agreed to uphold Rehet Maryada and several Gurdwaras have now had female Panj Pyaras and this was not opposed (loudly anyway) and mostly welcomed. It's a good start! The news was from April. 

https://www.google.co.in/amp/m.timesofindia.com/city/lucknow/gender-bender-women-panj-pyara-at-sadar-gurdwara/amp_articleshow/58231304.cms

Not a single Amrit Sanchar was done with woman Punj Pyare in Puratan times, if Guru Ji had no problem with then we shouldn't too. Man and Woman AREN'T the same, they are equals but not the same. Woman can give physical birth while a man can't (biology) so Guru Sahib gave men the right to give birth too (Spiritually) hence why it's total equality. Sorry but Man and Woman are not the same, biologically and mentally both are completely different. 

The original Punj were men, no woman stood up. Had a woman stood up then woman would be included in the Punj too. The SGPC rehet is flawed and completely tossed out by all knowledgeable sikhs. The only ones who cling to it are the Sunday Sikhs who find new things to get offended about and can barely grasp the basics of Sikhi let alone the rehets. The same Rehet completely cut Chaupai Sahib and Anand Sahib from itself Nitnems, Reharas Sahib has been cut (excluding loads of Dasam Pita's banis) to name a few things. So if you want to hold it up as the pinnacle of Panthic unity then be my guest.