Guru Gobind Singh ji Maharaj darshan

Guest Dasan das

9 minutes ago, luckysingh99 said:

This is the key!

The problem you have is that you are setting "conditions". This means that your efforts and kamayee are conditional, since you have a predetermined outcome.  The idea is to make efforts without any conditions. It's got to be purely UNCONDITIONAL.  Only then will it be TRUE love and devotion.  

As MisterrSingh suggested "what can you do for your Guru?"   Simple answer is devotion, balihaarey..., give your head, ..sacrifice...Not just once,,.but again and again.  Every time you do  MATHA TEK, you should be offering your matt and head for Guru's Matt (GUR-MATT) , No moh, no lobh ..no attachments... just the desire for Guru's love.  Keep offering your matt and self, so that guru may bless you with "mokh duar"    

Reminds of sakhi that Giani Kulwant Singh frequently narrates. 

A pair of Singhs once did matha teyk at Darbar Sahib. After doing so, they went to a Mahapurkh who asked where have you been to which they replied we have just done mata teyk at Darbar Sahib. The Mahapurkh then remarked I hope you haven't left your mathaa there! 

Guest Singh
8 hours ago, TaksalDaSingh9771 said:

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh 

first of all go pesh for taking your kachera off fully. Then do as much jaap Sahib and simran with your nitnem as you can

bhul chuk maaf 

I am waiting for the next amrit sanchar. I live in brampton ontario. Gta area. Thanks for advice.

9 hours ago, Singh123456777 said:

Dasam Bani di Takat:

1. Jaap Sahib: 5 Path karn
naal koi adi beadi upadi
nhi rehndi koi rog nhi lage
anda, ate Dashmsh Pita ji
Darshan den aunde ne.

2. Chandi Charitar: 1 Path
karn naal 1 Singh Sava
Lakh naal larr sakda he,
bohot Bir Ras aa janda he.

3. Chandi Di //: 5 Path
karn naal Sikh jaman-marn
ch nahi aunda, Shaheed
Fauja pargat hundia han,
Roohani Takat pargat ho
jandi he (Gupt ch).

4. Shastar Naam Mala: 32
Path karn naal Deb-Aschtar
pargat ho jande han (Gupt
ch), Ridi, Sidh, Nidh pargat
ho jandia han, angint
Shaktia aa jandia han.

5. Brahm Kavach: 32 Path
karan naal Shaheed Singh
Rakhea karde han, te Body
Steel di ban jandi he.

6. Bhagauti Astotar: 32
Path karan naal Rudar
Devta ate hor Devte,Devia
Namaskar karan aunde
han.

7. Chaupai Sahib: 5 Path
karan naal Rakhea hundi
he, Dashmesh Pita ji
Darshan dende han, 50
Path karan naal Pursh
MUKAT ho janda he.

7. Tve Parsade Swaiye: 101
Path karan naal Guru
Gobind Singh 40 days to
bad Partakh Darshan de
aunde han.

8. Ath Chnadi Charitar: 5
Pth karan naal koi Dukh
nhi rahe ga, te Shaheedi
Fauja sahai hundia han.
nd lots of more...
( Zafarnama di Hikayat 01
ate 12 vich bohot Kirpa
he ).

Dasam Shabad di Takat:.
1. Rogan te ar Sogan te Jal
Jogan te boho Bhant
Bachawe: es Sampooran
Shabad de simran karn
naal Purkh di Rrakhea
hundi he bohot Shaheed
Singh ang sang hunde ne.

2. Mahakal ki je Saran Pare
so lae Bachae: es
Sampooran Shabad de
Simran naal Purkh di Age
lambi ho jandi he.

3. Gobinde Mukande
Udhare Apare: es
Sampooran Shabad paran
naal Brahm Gian ho janda
he, saria Ichawa puria ho
jandia han... sabh to mahan
shabad he eh.
.. nd more Shabads on Gur
Granth Sahib, Dasam
Granth, Sarbloh Granth......

Vaheguru thank you. With guru sahibs help I have been holding this amritvela for past 5 or 6 months. However, I gradually woke up earlier and earlier. I started by waking up at 3 or 4 but now it is at 11 or 12 pm within the past month with maharajs help. My parents  say I am unpractical and should wake up later. 

I am not shashterdhari and I have not learned gatka yet. So I guess I will learn gatka to become worthy of having shashtars and then I will always carry shashtars

Also I only take amrit within the past month

Also  I will add dasam granth bani to my nitnem. How long does it take to read all of dasam Granth bani btw and which banis are in dasam granth. Also do I  do these banis everyday for example - in number 7 with 101 tav prasade path is that in one sitting, Within oneday or for everyday as in nitnem. Also where can I read dasam granth banis on internet. Thanks for your help.

12 hours ago, Guest Guest Guest said:

Honestly stop with all this nonsense, if it was this simple who wouldn't have met guru sahib by now? Please stop brainwashing sikhs into Pagan maat, these banian have messages to strengthen the mind and soul, not some hidden superpowers.

bhul chuk muaf 

I think you have never read mukht marag granth ever or Bhai mani singh's sankat mochan granth.

6 hours ago, Guest Singh said:

I am waiting for the next amrit sanchar. I live in brampton ontario. Gta area. Thanks for advice.

Vaheguru thank you. With guru sahibs help I have been holding this amritvela for past 5 or 6 months. However, I gradually woke up earlier and earlier. I started by waking up at 3 or 4 but now it is at 11 or 12 pm within the past month with maharajs help. My parents  say I am unpractical and should wake up later. 

I am not shashterdhari and I have not learned gatka yet. So I guess I will learn gatka to become worthy of having shashtars and then I will always carry shashtars

Also I only take amrit within the past month

Also  I will add dasam granth bani to my nitnem. How long does it take to read all of dasam Granth bani btw and which banis are in dasam granth. Also do I  do these banis everyday for example - in number 7 with 101 tav prasade path is that in one sitting, Within oneday or for everyday as in nitnem. Also where can I read dasam granth banis on internet. Thanks for your help.

If you need more help you can personal message me. I also live in gta

Guest Singh

I did 32 brahm kavach path but nothing happened( it was amazing though) . My body is still the same. There were 2 versions 1 hazoori and other buddha dal. I did hazoori. I also did 5 jaap sahib paths and nothing happened. Maybe it is because I need to take amrit again. Also how do you private chat

As for ridhi sidhia and other powers, i dont need. We arent allowed to use them anyways except in rare cases like duplicating food in specific circumstances, so it is really just a drag down in the long run. 

10 hours ago, Guest Singh said:

I did 32 brahm kavach path but nothing happened( it was amazing though) . My body is still the same. There were 2 versions 1 hazoori and other buddha dal. I did hazoori. I also did 5 jaap sahib paths and nothing happened. Maybe it is because I need to take amrit again. Also how do you private chat

As for ridhi sidhia and other powers, i dont need. We arent allowed to use them anyways except in rare cases like duplicating food in specific circumstances, so it is really just a drag down in the long run. 

Check this out 

22 hours ago, Guest Singh said:

You have to continually doing them.

Guest Guest guest
2 hours ago, Singh123456777 said:

You have to continually doing them.

Yeah let's just keep reciting gurbani without trying to understand it... because apparently that's the key to getting the darshan all gursikhs strive for.. Sooner or later this Singh will get discouraged even more. Wonder if you yourself has gotten a "Steel body" by simply doing ratta.

bhul chuk muaf