Breaking Amrit, Yes or No?

Guest GuptAmritdhariGirl

Kaam has to be controlled. Kaam is powerful and it overtakes your mind and it can destroy you inside and outside.

Giving an example: Stairs has steps and also rail. In order to reach downstairs you can either use steps or sliding down over the rail. You do have two options but then again, one chooses as per the most natural & healthy choice by coming down via steps. 

It wasn't long time ago that michael douglas got the cancer disease by choosing unhealthy sex option.

• 2 months later...
On 12/13/2019 at 11:38 PM, Guest Tsingh said:

Ok am just going to ask straight. Me and wifey are amritdhari. Call me a dirty kutha but is it against maryada if I wanted to do oral and anal intercourse with my wife?

Sorry lads. Don't lie you know it's all crossed your minds. I just got bigger balls and asked for advise and you didn't!! ?

Can anyone answer this? Would this break Amrit or natural within marriage?

On 4/26/2019 at 9:24 PM, BhForce said:

I agree with the first part of your statement. Basically, you should not do anything before you are married that you would not want your wife/husband doing if you were married.

The second part (in parentheses) is quite strange. Marriage is consent to be sexual with one another.

"only when both parties consent"? 

Are you seriously stating that you should approach or behave towards your wife like you would with some random woman that you were not married to?

If you go to, whatever, a store, a library, a conference, a workplace, you would obviously not touch a woman in any way. You would only talk with her, and that too, only if required.

You would never walk up behind her, caress her shoulder and say "Hey, how's it going?"

Are you really honestly saying that you want to require Sikh (or even non-Sikh) men to get "consent" before hugging, touching, fondling, or caressing their wives?

What a great marriage that'll be.

What would that be like? "Hello human that I have agreed to live with. Do I have you consent to place my hand on the small of your back?"

"Please sign and date here. I'll need a copy of your driver's license and NH #. And do go to the Notary Public's to have the agreement notarized."

If you are a male, it's quite sorry you've bought into "male feminism". Are you married? And is that how you think marriage works?

If you are a female, I have to question why you think any man would ever want to marry you, if even after committing to caring for you until you die, he still would have no more ability to be sexual with you than any other female in the entire country.

initially a couple are essentially strangers so no it is not wrong to ask permission , you wouldn't want your sister to be treated as if her consent is not required would you, else where's the difference between us and the abrahamics and others? If Guru Teg Bahadur ji told his child to cultivate love for his wife do you think constituted not getting to know her as a person first? building trust and care is prior to anything else. Wives and husbands deserve respect and care, they are not belongings