Depression/Loneliness , I dnt know proper what it is

prince22gs

I feel un-necessary sad, frnds contact me when they have some work only. So now distanced myself from such selfish people.

But maybe i am suffering from depression now . 

Is there any path or a pankti that i can repeat continuously to cure this un-necessary sadness.

Age 26 :(

I was supposed to marry a girl, but she backed off 5 months ago deserting me behind.

But i don't think its because of her, it's a problem regarding my inner self.

I know only path can cure it for sure.

Sarab dukha ka aukhadh naam

Name of Lord is medicine to every problem.

Plz suggest something. 

I would recommend 1 Japji Sahib and one rosary of mool mantar all 7 days (total 108 mool mantar that is). 108 rosary beads can b brought from gurdwara/ Sikh shops.

2nd suggestion, take out 5 minutes a day where you laugh. Not smile. Not chuckle but laugh from the belly. So watch comedy clips like Jimmy Carr, Last leg (uk comedy) or whatever tickles your fancy BUT laugh from real deep within.

Try both my suggestions and hope this depression leaves you.

Guest Jacfsing2
8 hours ago, prince22gs said:

I feel un-necessary sad, frnds contact me when they have some work only. So now distanced myself from such selfish people.

Is there any path or a pankti that i can repeat continuously to cure this un-necessary sadness.

I was supposed to marry a girl, but she backed off 5 months ago deserting me behind.

Plz suggest something. 

I will not pretend that I know your pain, because every pain is unique, as is every depression. The key to remember is there's a chance for something better, and in any case, stuff could get much worse. Life has sorrows, but along with that there are also joys, find something that fullfills your need. Some Gurbani you could follow is: "

ਜਾ ਤੂ ਮੇਰੈ ਵਲਿ ਹੈ ਤਾ ਕਿਆ ਮੁਹਛੰਦਾ  
जा तू मेरै वलि है ता किआ मुहछंदा ॥ 
Jā ṯū merai val hai ṯā ki▫ā muhcẖẖanḏā. 
When You are on my side, Lord, what do I need to worry about? ", ( 

Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Ang 1096)

11 hours ago, prince22gs said:

Plz suggest something. 

Your thought process shows you invested a lot in the girl you were suppose to marry.  You were emotionally invested in her and found strength to continue because of this emotional attachment.  Now its gone, you are finding it hard to find strength to continue.  Most people in your position would find another woman to fill the void, whether that be short lived or taking another chance and completely emotionally investing in another woman. Either way it will eventually lead to more disappointment.  To shift this emotional attachment to something that does not leave you or leave you feeling like you are missing something important in your life.  Start by contemplating over Japji sahib.  Really try to understand what Guru Sahib is saying.  Also start reading from Ang 13; Sri Raag.  Whenever you find strength to read Gurbani do it.  Surely Guru Sahib will grab hold of your hand and lead you out of your rut.