Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sikh

Bullying

Recommended Posts

On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 2:03 AM, lostconfussedsingh said:

Thats terrible that you went through that its horrible to hear. Secondry school is a cage anyway which makes everyones life hell.

Know wha the possible problem is? Too much freedom for kids. Teachers not allowed to hit children (although, law changed in India too). Then education free for all in Non India countries. Then year goes by with 3 quarters holidays... These Goris have gone OTT with it.

Cut down hols and Saturday should b 4 hours in school! Catch up, revision, assemblies etc etc can b done in this time. Hit the students but lightly should b introduced as well. I believe bullying may b reduced and grades improved/ more akal etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 12:24 AM, Guest Sikh said:

At school all my friends have turned their back on me and no one listens to anything I say. I've always been nice to my friends but they just bully me and say I'm too weird to be their friend. Why is Waheguru doing this to me! I do paath and always help others. But now my life is so miserable! I'm a girl in grade 9. Everyday I cry and all I ever hear are rumors about me! No one listens to me and my mom thinks I'm lying! Is Waheguru listening to me? Is there any shabad or paath to help me? I feel so alone and miserable. I have restless nights because I'm scared to wake up and face another terrible day. Sometimes I wish I could just die in my sleep! I cry myself to sleep every night. Even when I do paath it's like Waheguru isn't listening. Please help me, what should I do? I have posted the same thing to another sikhi forum, I would really just like some advice. Thank you so much. Wjkk Wjkf

people bully you for a reason. they want the best for you, and you are not there yet. try listening to what they tell you on how to improve.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, mahandulai said:

people bully you for a reason. they want the best for you, and you are not there yet. try listening to what they tell you on how to improve.

So if I hate you I can beat you up with a danda instead o telling how you can improve??

SWEET!

Hopefully the dandas will tell how you can improve on yourself...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/30/2018 at 1:29 PM, mahandulai said:

people bully you for a reason. they want the best for you, and you are not there yet. try listening to what they tell you on how to improve.

people bully, rape, murder (a continuum of pain inflicted )not because they are looking to improve you but because they are scum themselves , stop talking rubbish

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/30/2018 at 12:29 PM, mahandulai said:

people bully you for a reason. they want the best for you, and you are not there yet. try listening to what they tell you on how to improve.

That's not true and will never be true. So racist comments 24/7 make you a better person? I don't think so. Putting other people down and talking to them like sh!* is to make them better people? Emotionally abusing others makes them better people? Stop talking tutti.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sat
On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 8:02 AM, GuestKaur2 said:

Thats so sad, I truly sympathise for you and your son penji.

You come to a point where you realized that external app don't mean anything, its the internal that matters.

 

Regards

 

Sarillia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/8/2017 at 4:54 AM, Guest Sikh said:

At school all my friends have turned their back on me and no one listens to anything I say. I've always been nice to my friends but they just bully me and say I'm too weird to be their friend. Why is Waheguru doing this to me! I do paath and always help others. But now my life is so miserable! I'm a girl in grade 9. Everyday I cry and all I ever hear are rumors about me! No one listens to me and my mom thinks I'm lying! Is Waheguru listening to me? Is there any shabad or paath to help me? I feel so alone and miserable. I have restless nights because I'm scared to wake up and face another terrible day. Sometimes I wish I could just die in my sleep! I cry myself to sleep every night. Even when I do paath it's like Waheguru isn't listening. Please help me, what should I do? I have posted the same thing to another sikhi forum, I would really just like some advice. Thank you so much. Wjkk Wjkf

Dear little Sis, i feel sorry to hear this. Not sure if you are reading this now as its a post from 2017.  Unlike others i will not suggest any shabad or path to you to recite.You don’t need any actually. What I will suggest to make yourself strong physically and mentally. Whosoever try to make you feel low and try to bully you- just give him/her a loud and strong slap below the ear. He/she should feel “teeeen.teeen” sounds for next 10 minutes. Do it for couple of ur classmates who worry you. Haven’t you seen Harry potter scene?

💪🏻👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest daas guest singh
On 1/13/2019 at 3:41 PM, TinnkerBell said:

Dear little Sis, i feel sorry to hear this. Not sure if you are reading this now as its a post from 2017.  Unlike others i will not suggest any shabad or path to you to recite.You don’t need any actually. What I will suggest to make yourself strong physically and mentally. Whosoever try to make you feel low and try to bully you- just give him/her a loud and strong slap below the ear. He/she should feel “teeeen.teeen” sounds for next 10 minutes. Do it for couple of ur classmates who worry you. Haven’t you seen Harry potter scene?

💪🏻👍

I THINK UR RIGHT ON THE SLAP AND TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN PART

BUT DOING PATH WILL ALSO HELP YOU

HAVE FAITH IN WAHEGURU JI

AND ALSO LEARN GATKA SO YOU CAN BEAT EM UP

BHUL CHUK MAAAF

WGJK WGJF

SAT SRII AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Guest daas guest singh said:

I THINK UR RIGHT ON THE SLAP AND TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN PART

BUT DOING PATH WILL ALSO HELP YOU

HAVE FAITH IN WAHEGURU JI

AND ALSO LEARN GATKA SO YOU CAN BEAT EM UP

BHUL CHUK MAAAF

WGJK WGJF

SAT SRII AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

👍😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't stand for it under any circumstances , don't suffer in silence in my opinion I would

1. Tell your parents , what is happening

2. Tell your teacher

3. If nothing still improves , tell your parents to meet up with the headteacher and voice your concerns. Persist on the headteacher for the perpetrators parents to meet at the school so they can discuss with them what their children are doing. If headteacher still does nothing keep on applying pressure.

4. Contact Sikh helpline / Sikh youth UK who have professionals who can assist you.

May Waheguru provide you guidance and make you strong . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/30/2018 at 12:29 PM, mahandulai said:

people bully you for a reason. they want the best for you, and you are not there yet. try listening to what they tell you on how to improve.

Mv5dCk0.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 12:47 PM, DSG said:

Don't stand for it under any circumstances , don't suffer in silence in my opinion I would

1. Tell your parents , what is happening

2. Tell your teacher

3. If nothing still improves , tell your parents to meet up with the headteacher and voice your concerns. Persist on the headteacher for the perpetrators parents to meet at the school so they can discuss with them what their children are doing. If headteacher still does nothing keep on applying pressure.

4. Contact Sikh helpline / Sikh youth UK who have professionals who can assist you.

May Waheguru provide you guidance and make you strong . 

wow taken right from the handbook, that still going around?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use